OS the POTUS used for the last 8 years

caution: highly sophisticated DE

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/10/06/us/politics/donald-trump-twitter-use-campaign-2016.html?_r=1
cnn.com/2016/02/19/politics/donald-trump-apple-boycott/
linuxatemyram.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cool, i'm using the exact same desktop wallpaper

And how is this a metric of quality?

is this the new macOS desktop thread

The Yurus are pure. I demand you to delet this immediately.

it's cute (。>﹏

Thinkpad!

Cancerous plague pretending to be a girl lolol

/ourguy/

woah thats ugly!!
nothing new from macos people!

U fucking piece of shit, this is the first time I'm actually replying to your shit "Is this the new desktop thread?" question. I've always held myself back but now I just can't handle it anymore. You're a fucking piece of shit and should seriously kill yourself because NO, this isn't the new desktop thread and NO, THE DESKTOP THREADS ARE OFF Sup Forums BY NOW YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT. You're even pretending to be fucking female even tho you probably have a dick, please kill yourself already, you have a serious mental disorder, nobody can help you and your pedophilia anime fetish. SO FUCK OFF, YOU'RE PISSING OFF EVERYONE HERE AT Sup Forums. I WISH THE MODS BANNED YOU OR THAT YOUR FUCKING TRASH PC FILLED WITH ANIME PEDOPHILIA DIES ALREADY. Please don't every try to reproduce either with a male or female you fucking imbecile. You seriously make me so mad every time you post over here you fucking mentally challenged neckbeard. I hope you're aware of how everybody hates you over here and how much of a moron you are, you fucking cuntbag. You probably still live in your mother's basement and I hope you fucking know how much of a dissapointment you are to your parents and how much you should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid question and riced weeaboo desktop. So fuck off and never come back cause I will find you and when I do, I will wipe your stupid hard drive and all shit that's on it and I will put you in a mental hospital where you belong or make you kill yourself so you'll finally end this stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF ALREADY. KILL YOURSELF. DO SOMETHING, JUST DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS PEDOPHILE! THIS ISNT THE NEW FUCKING DESKTOP THREAD FUCK OFF THERE ARENT ANY DESKTOP THREADS, STOP POSTING ALREADY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS AND FUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR RAISING YOU LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF!!!

What mail client did Obama use to secretly communicate with Shillary and her Saudi paymasters?

Where is the drone app?

this is one of the absolute greatest desktops i have ever seen in my entire life

how new r u
wow ty

Filtered

Post wallpaper pls

Post your loli collection or I bully

what a fucking piece of shit, fuck yourself

That's funny, you have a terminal open and it's for a screenfetch.

Sauce on wallpaper plz

no bully

Good pasta

End yourself, faggot

Drumpf is going to have Apple made in America again. MAGA

P-Please put the loli in the MEGA

This wallpaper pls

I can't upload to my mega account anymore. Also I'd want to clean out my loli folder since it has duplicates and stuff in it.

There is a girl in new york city who calls herself the human trampoline

Poor Jeb!

are you donald trump?

most likely government issued; doesn't really know how to use a computer outside of work, therefore doesn't own one.

This kills the macfag
nytimes.com/2015/10/06/us/politics/donald-trump-twitter-use-campaign-2016.html?_r=1
cnn.com/2016/02/19/politics/donald-trump-apple-boycott/

>highly sophisticated

Literally IconOS

>“The Ernest Hemingway of a hundred and forty characters,”

No computer on the desk. Mad man.

rekt

Hey OP share me your screen picture.

This.

>Thinkpad
kek. world'd second biggest loser... and the world's biggest cuck.

your the biggest idiot on this whole web sight

That's all bullshit. He's still using Macs. He just pretended not to use computers so hackers wouldn't even try to hack him.

GOD EMPEROR is a Mac user.

Did Trump marry his sister or something?

ayy caramba!

>your the biggest idiot on this whole web sight
hahahahha.. love how hilariously bad your english is.

lear2english mohammed or whatever the fuck your shitskin name is.

>probably has a folder of 100+ Donald images titled "Epic Troll Pics" right next to his "Funny Rageface Comics" folder

i love that.
>we must boycott the one company that wont bend their security policy to our needs.

I know this shit makes you mad.

and yes, he uses Macs too.

Well, it's good.
Same for iOS.

Indeed this DE is better.

Between the font rendering and how most applications are designed to fit the style (except adobe tools maybe, but I ditched Illustrator for Affinity Designer which is the fucking bees knees), along with animations not breaking or skipping, or tearing issues, yeah. This is pretty much the DE of preference.

Thanks fampai

>mac users are just hipster essjew cultural marxists
>sees trump use a macbook the next day
>OMG MAC IS THE BEST YOU'RE FUCKING IDIOTS FOR NOT USING IT

Mac is truly the superior laptop
thinktards are kidding themselves.

Please clap for the Thinkpad.

Trump was tweeting his boycott of Apple on an iPhone. His mouth is bigger than his hands.

>Sup Forums is /lgbt/
this make you think...

This is what happens to faggots who marry a "cute petite girl".

Trump is not a fag so he doesn't use macs because he likes them nor does he think they're any good. Only fags actually like macs or think they're good.

How do I get the rainbow apple? :)

Consumerists and memesters are the cancer killing Sup Forums.

A E S T H E T I C

The Windows UI is disgusting. It's not even a competition.

Also, OS X is a proper UNIX system. Clean code, clean implementation, just works. Windows isn't even in the same class.

>Only fags actually like macs or think they're good.
Don't care, I still like it and I fuck pussy. Stop being a insecure little bitch.

>clusterfuck of 3 kernels from the 80's/90's stuck together
>clean

There is nothing of value from macs, only fags and dykes use it because it panders to their ultra liberal views.

What else would you use a terminal for in OS X?

>Apple refuses to unlock a brown muslim terrorist iphone under the guise of privacy while will help bust a white guy who only ran a piracy website without question.
Really gets the neurons fired up.

You saw that code firsthand?

how are you possibly using 10 gb of ram

Do you happen to have one in 2880x1800?

Where's the nuke app?

He probably didn't.

OS X caches shit you don't and probably won't need to give the impression that it's fast despite being a bloated piece of shit

>Doesn't read the second link which shows he uses a Samsung

so does linux, but screenfetch subtracts the cached stuff

To set executable bit on files. You can't really do that from GUI on homOS.

>sophisticated
>mac
pick only one

Yebpad!

cp mv ls cd tar unzip openvpn vim cat

>OS X caches shit you don't and probably won't need to give the impression that it's fast despite being a bloated piece of shit
you're a moron and have a very low IQ. you should not reproduce and you should not post on this board again.

linuxatemyram.com/

this is a new level of bait

Watch your mouth. Talk shit about trump more or we will use meme magic to destroy linux. We are not to be fucked with.

>a fucking leaf

>t. mactoddler