no ;^)

>gpu sag on day one
>a fuckin bequiet AIO
>msi/gaymur crap
>750w psu for a single gpu system

Oh look, its every other build on Sup Forums ever
Called the
>"i didnt put any effort into this and just followed an online guide" build
Congratulations, you overpaid for dumb shit. Why on earth you went mini itx with a card meant for future sli, and then paired it with a high end 6700k is beyond me. Welcome to the wonderful wide world of gpu bottleneck

>Gaming motherboard
>i7 for gaming only probably
>Shitty BQ overpriced garbage
>EVGA G3 over Seasonic Prime
Amateur or just stupid.

>bq
>shitty
>seasonic meme
>better than evga
t. I think I know what I'm talking about but actually have no idea

Im gonna add onto this as is talking about the cooler too
Bequiet makes some absolutely fantastic coolers, even their budget ones are competitors for things like the 212 evo, their high end coolers are artwork
But their AIO's are the exact opposite, they are no better thab any other aio out there, theyre still loud and fucking dumb compared to an air cooler
The only things you get out of the box with one is some nice fans

BabbysFirstBuild/10

what is babby's second build

The same thing with more sensible part choices at 2/3 the cost

>not waiting for zen+vega
good goy

> at 2/3 the cost
you sound like you are extremely poor
I pity you

Keep playing your overwatch kid.

>blocking a fan with the PSU

Im too poor for a 1070

>that meme cooler
>that shitty mobo
>that gay as fuck ram
>i7 not paired with a 1080
>that insanely overkill PSU

babby's first build

>salt

>gpu fan cucked by PSU

Nobody is jealous of your shitty build. Go back to Sup Forums and maybe some 12 year old might be jealous of your shitty choices.

>I'v egot no idea what im doing starter pack to building PCs EXTREME GAYMER edition

Well Done.

not bad

you probably could have saved a touch with something like 550-650 PSU and just using a decent air cooler. water cooler really isn't required these days.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

hmm is this an older bait picture?

who would be stupid enough to spend all this money on a skylake build now?

>Intel/Nvidia gaymen
You have to be 18 to enter this site.

Install a Linux distribution of choice and it's good. I recommend Manjaro because it plays well with my 760 (with drivers).

Or arch, because it's faster.

>spending more on kaby lake to get like 2% extra performance
>having to buy a more expensive mobo to do it

shiggus diggus maximus

Weren't you just calling people poor?

Also the price of the new mobos is like a 20 to 205 dollar difference.

It's obvious you're scared of Windows 10 and too stupid to use something like Linux.

Not to mention on top of that the fact Kaby is like a $10 difference from the Sky.

>"I can pay for unnecessary shit that only makes me look rich but in reality I am probably a: NEET/McDonald's worker!

This thread.

Also W10 is trash, I tried Linux but it gets little support, so I am sticking to W7 till it dies out.

purchase/purchase

>no case/10

I can't judge your shit without knowing what it goes in to

Looks good just too much power for a SFF thing and that Mobo is overpriced

Only thing it has is that soundcard to justify if you have audiofool cans

No...it was my first post in the thread. I'm answering your question as to why people would buy skylake.

The answer being a CPU and mobo combo is likely to be cheaper and you end up with essentially the same performance anyway in the real world.

You also end up with outdated hardware that won't be supported in the near future, because let's face it. Windows 7 is on it's way out.

The RX 480 is now beating the 1070 in benchmarks. kek

You got memed on HARD bruh

>insanely overkill PSU
better have overkill and not need it than underpowered and not be able to upgrade

>tfw i7 master race

Welcome to the club brother

>won't be supported in the near future

Maybe in the benchmarks powered by fan boy delusion it is. I think you meant to say 1060, and only in very select circumstances (IE. AMD optimized DX12 titles)

>babycase

For a moment, I thought I was on Sup Forums judging from all the comments on this thread.

Anyway, why did you choose a 750W PSU? I'm not complaining about it being a EVGA G3, but it's really overkill for your Mini-ITX system.
Judging from your picture, you only have the SSD for storage. What its capacity?
What made you actually choose that specific AIO, compared to your other options?

>Also, W10 is trash.
>W10 is trash.
>trash.
And now we replace the removed words with, "your opinion".

>AMD optimized DX12 titles

See

You spent too much money on your processor, and not enough money on your GPU.

Ugly sagging GPU.

what's wrong with seasonic?

It won't. Windows 7 is done, old shit isn't supported by Win 10. Deal with it.

Just because you have a lot of money doesn't mean you have to make absolutely retarded decisions.

this must surely be bait. you can't be this retarded

name call all you want - it's true

What? That Windows 10 doesn't "support old shit"?

Please explain then how you could pull a 10 year old core2 chip from your ass and have it run Windows 10 right now/

You're confusing intel making kaby lake only support windows 10 memery which is completely different from skylake or lower being unsupported.

In summary, you definitely are a retard and should feel shame.

Your ongoing denial is sad. Skylake and Windows 7 has 3 years left at best.

You just love handing your ass out to be fully penetrated?! dontcha

>getting a load of this guy

thanks nostradamus for telling us that skylake will be shittier when it's 5 years old.

you'll still be able to come here in 2019-20 and see guys running that years top titles on skylake.

not as good as 2020's new processor but what the fuck do you expect?

Fellow Define Nano S fag here.

Pretty nice, but a graphics card with a blower style fan would have been better for this case.

>750 W PSU for a build that doesn't even draw 350 watts

Protip pretty much all AIO use the same parts just have different branding

I'm thinking about buying the Define Nano S, and this is one of my concerns.
Especially since I'm planning to use this fucking GPU in my next possible system.

If I place a 140mm fan with good CFM at the front of the case, on the bottom slot, will this help to fix my concern?

You cold have had X99 build if you wouldn't have spend so much money on the motherboard and the PSU, lol.

Forget about putting a short card into it.

I ran my Nano S system with a Sapphire Radeon 260X (pic related) for a while and it was horrible. 100% fan speed and still 90°C. It just didn't get any air at all

I use an SFX power supply in my Define Nano S.

It gives a lot more room for the graphics card to breathe.

How do you guys feel about the RX480 absolutely destroying Nvidia?

Literally nothing, it's just bait.

Doesn't matter.

I bought my 980GTX a long time ago, and it still works.

the only thing that rx480 destroys is clean streets

>literally cherry picked
wewlad

yeah but a budget card is destroying yours

Doesn't matter.

Nvidia cards will always outsell any AMD card no matter how good, affordable and consumer friendly AMD's products are.
Same with Intel in the CPU arena.

AMD can't win no matter what.
Consumers are retards.

>RX 480 getting better results now

It's not fair
its not fucking fair

That's honestly one of the shittiest builds I have seen lately.

The only thing RX480 destroys is 1050/Ti
Performs about 10% better than the 1060, andd it's shit compared to 1070/1080
And how does this have any link between my post about X99 build and this?

RX480 beats 1060 and 1070 in Resident evil 7 benchmarks

Stay mad though

how so?

This entire thread is full of fags and sums up this terrible board nicely. Nothing but tech illiterate trumpledytes from Sup Forums who do nothing but shitpost because they literally worship leafy.

>What does any GPU have to do with my X99 post?
>S-STAY MAD, user

I'm not that user, or any of the other Anons on this thread, but come on. You might as well go back to Sup Forums if your bait game is this weak.

I'm not a fan of neither AMD or NVidia and i did not play nor know anything about Resident Evil 7, however winning in one game while being beaten into a pulp by the 1070 in every other game is no victory.

>1070
Enjoy your future gimps

I will happily enjoy the future with my 1070 which i only paid $180 for.

Look at all these people, fucking bickering that amd is better than nvidia and intel is better than amd and how he got all these parts because it was HIS choice and not your choice it's not your computer, he can buy a overkill psu if he wants, it's not your money is it, I bet half of you are running intel hd graphics or some shit because you are too poor to do anything about it because you still live in your mom's basement. He likes to game, so he is going to buy gaming pc parts to game, it's his choice.

>bait game

This entire website turned to shit the moment children like this started using the "I was only pretending" excuse every time it's pointed out that they're retarded. Now every kiddie runs around spouting mindless shit under the protection of this meme and the board has completely devolved into this human waste.

>Look at all these people, fucking bickering that amd is better than nvidia and intel is better than amd and how he got all these parts because it was HIS choice and not your choice it's not your computer, he can buy a overkill psu if he wants, it's not your money is it, I bet half of you are running intel hd graphics or some shit because you are too poor to do anything about it because you still live in your mom's basement.

>This is an entire sentence according to this uneducated user.
>He claims it is not him, but others who are living in their mothers basements.

Wait, are you calling the user who said "bait game" retarded? Not the user who was randomly trying to start dumb shit?

The other user was clearly trying to stir shit up for no reason, discussing about how the RX480 was superior to the GTX1060 & GTX1070 in a single game and telling him to stay mad.
Meanwhile, it had absolutely nothing to do with the post simply pointing out that OP could have afford a X99 build if it wasn't for spending so much money on the motherboard and PSU.

Not only that, but he also did the same shit before this.
Tagging several Anons, to which the majority of them weren't even discussing about GPUs but rather mocking OP's build, to randomly discuss how they felt about the RX480 "absolutely destroying Nvidia."

no LED's??