Vape, e-cigarette general

Vape, e-cigarette general.
I have enough smelling like an ashtray. Thinking about buying myself a cigalike (I don't like how bulky other vapes are). My first choice is a v2 pictured above.
Any better suggestions?

Also talk, rate and discuss your about other brands and models.

I started with v2 before moving onto real shit. It was ok but overpriced.

You dont get that "kick" that real cigarettes give you since they dont use real dangerous chemicals in them.

I don't have any interest to moving to a real mouth fedora. Also the "vape culture" is a bit autistic so I'd like to look like a normal smoker without getting into coils, boxes and all that modding stuff.

I only care about getting nicotine inside my body and not smelling like a chimney sweeper.

>>>/420chan/

The problem with the cigalike setups is they struggle to provide any decent amount of nicotine.
They're generally all pretty shit. That's why people end up moving to box mods and whatnot.

Cigalikes have always been shit, don't bother. Anyway go to reddit, you will not get any help on this board.

yeah you'd be better off by choosing your vape based on how it hits, not how it looks. Vaping in public is hella cringe, so it really doesn't matter if you have a fat pink box mod with a phallic drip tip.

There are blank cartomizers which you can fill/refill yourself.
No need for that. I've already made my choice. I only wanted to know the opinion of Sup Forums

>sucking robot cocks for antifreeze ejaculate with bonus explosives

they make nicotine gum and patches if you want nicotine and don't want to look like a faggot, cigalikes look just as fedora as douche flutes

normal smokers look retarded, not autistic. if thats the look you're going for your going to have to smoke normal cigs

Sup Forums hates vapes, so there you have it. I personally vaped for like 2 years, you will not quit smoking with cigalikes.

these two posts contradict each other
you obviously care about getting nicotine with an emphasis on aesthetics

smokers look like losers anyway you want to frame it

The only reason I might recommend a vape is if you wanted to discretely smoke hash oils and waxes.

sucking on a vape for nicotine is laughable
its like sucking cocks for drugs if you ask me

Get a juul

>2017
>haven't sucked a cock for drugs
what are you a reasonable adult with standards and self esteem?

This

Don't waste money on bullshit. Get a small mod and suck it up that you're a vapefag now.

Istick Pico kit and a couple 18650 batteries is all you need op you smoky bitch

second this, it's not terribly cheap but it works a lot better than traditional vape

Get a Smok Alien and vape pure VG with an octocoil. It's fantastic and totally idiot proof. Full setup was like $100.

>You're a vapefag now
How did this happen? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>totally idiot proof

Hardware failure ≠ idiot proof

You can try and argue this back and forth but you are factually 100% incorrect. This thread will now continue.

You know those FDA approved artificial sweeteners in your shitberry retard juice?

They break down into formaldehyde when heated, which causes permanent neurological damage even in low doses.

Link multiple peer reviewed whitepapers that state this as a conclusion. We'll wait.

Enjoy your headaches :3

So you couldn't find any peer reviewed studies? Okay, thanks, that's what I thought.

Maybe I want to desensitize you by giving you facts so you ignore all the negative aspects of vaping and continue to buy the robot jew.

I see no difference between robot cock Jews and tobacco Lord Jews

I don't even vape, I'm here to point out factual falsehoods that you're attempting to perpetuate. There are no correlatory long term studies that have been done on the effects of vaping. Stop while you're already behind.

Well you are certainly welcome to try to.
But when you talk like such a fag nobody will listen.

Cool ad hominem. Thanks for playing.

This thread died pretty quickly

Nah man, cigalikes aint gonna cut it
You need to substitute the cigarette gestuality with the vape gestuality. That's what did it for me, i was so obsessed at the ashing gesture i had to start chucking the biggest cloud ever to make me forget that. I actually started liking it more than cigarettes, and they just wore off me. I still smoke one once in a while, but i don't really enjoy them tbqh.
Also it became an hobby and a possibility of turning a small profit by selling homemade juice and redoing coils.

Cmon you didn't charge anyone to redo their coils, we all know you fucking had a cuckgasm and did whatever they asked.

*rips a huge bong*

Compact, simple, doesn't smell, set amount of nicotine with the feeling of a cigarette

I bought my first vape, an Eleaf iCare at a shop ~3 weeks ago. It's pretty cool. Came with an extra coil. Only has a 1.8mL tank but the battery lasts a good two days and it's real smooth.

Current handcheck, portable and pretty damn good desu,

Volt mini 40w
Sense herakles (.25 ohms)

Used it to quit about 5 months ago and never looked back, didn't wanna look like a real autist with a massive mod, this thing is tiny and works great, I got it at 35 watts and it lasts me a full work day

Deskcheck.

RX2/3 + TFV8 with octocoil (0.15)

Juice is Strawberry Mangerine + Menthol.

Is there anything good that doesn't look retarded and scream "I'm a faggot"? I'd rather die of lung cancer than be seen with most of the shit I see people vaping with.

Can I vape my tea/coffee?

Flavoring maybe. I know you can't vape caffeine.

Oh. I guess there's no reason for me to vape then.

if you don't want the full on vape thing and just want to replace cigs, get a cync or juul, the cigarette looking ones are outdated tech

Why aren't there more discrete options like instead of just gaudy "I vape" options like ?

>Vape
Cringiest shit ever desu, literally worse than smoking

I came here to call you a faggot.

Fucking faggot.

Le doge meme reporting