Current state of windows

Current state of windows

>freecell
>not free

Man. Must be horrible to have to use an operating system like that.

man. must be horrible to have a working operating system like that

>Windows
>"""Working"""

win7 best

>working operating system

kek, Microsoft and windows versions are like ex's,
They hate each other a few years later

This
I have win7 on one of my computers and win10 on another, and every day I realize more and more just how much of a downgrade 10 is
I see literally no reason to use 10 until 7 is completely unsupported

Is that real?

win10 a best

I made my switch in 2015. I do have a windows 7 VM, but I do WINE, with version 2 released, the support is better
lol

werks on my machine
also forgot to post my start menu.

[spoiler]all on my machines are dual booted, and I still use windows 10.[/spoiler]

I have to use W10 Enterprise at work. Its shit. Constant issues with various elements of the OS and software support, even Skype for business struggles.

Win7 / CentOS / Debian / ElementaryOS at home. So much better.

And your penis must be bigger and harder after every new version or she will not support your input.

>Receive these great feutures
>No ads

Top Kek, microcucks will defend this.

this is a good read.

how you got that menu?

by breaking the bootloader

How though? I've never even heard of MS Bootloader so clearly it's nothing important anyway.

This gets me all the time.

I fear 2020 so much

Yeah, but i can play pirated Fallout or/and Dark Souls AND Skyrim in W10, enjoy your non-PCgames OS. -_-

>all the time.

You serious? Like now all you do is sit around laughing at it? Must be really funny then. If I ever have the desire to read some tl;dr bullshit I've saved from Sup Forums, I may give it a shot.

start10

>implying linux can't run those
>geyming in the first place

This board is for people 18 and over

Probably classic shell

what pisses me off most about that dialog is the
>thanks
part. never stick "please" or "thanks" on any button or tick box the user have to interact with.

>subscription based solitaire