Linux will become NSA owned and there's nothing you can do about it

Other urls found in this thread:

m.slashdot.org/story/295511
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Install gentoo ?

>his zombie face when other programming languages will go into the kernel

Switch to OpenBSD, of course.

He will groom his successor

>implying BSD hasn't been dead for years.

Once he reaches 50 years old his mindset will change and he will look for a capable young participant as his protegee to continue the kernal.

I will switch to GNU/HURD as planned. It is a supperior kernel anyway

>Linus dies
>Linux kernel becomes hijacked by SJWs

fug

lkml is too sexist for that.

This desu

Boot up to templeos because CIA niggers

>from the academical standpoint of the 80s

I guess I'll just keep using windows.
Unix is inferior to windows.

man, it's sad to see such stupid shit being posted on the internet. Maybe it's just because I'm getting old now.

At first the internet was full of tinkerers and academics. Then the social media wave hit and normies starting shitting all over it with genuine stupidity. But it was ok, because if you still wanted some quality, broad and diverse discussions, you could still find places for it on the internet.

Now though, this actual trash has found its way onto Sup Forums over the last few years and now we've all been subjected to this kind of shit posting. It's sad man.

I will go outside like I do everyday.

Don't worry comrade
Kkk jk lel

>What will you do when he dies?
keep using windows

make my own kernel

>Now though, this actual trash has found its way onto Sup Forums over the last few years and now we've all been subjected to this kind of shit posting. It's sad man.

Nothing on Sup Forums has changed.

>old Sup Forums
>loli flooding
>horo posting
>how 2 rice arch linux?
>install gentoo

>neo Sup Forums
>maki posting
>/sqt/
>how 2 rice arch linux?
>install gentoo

t.
>filename related

you must be /gnu/ here

Dear dumbfuk, It's going to one of his kids. Fuck off.

m.slashdot.org/story/295511

Lennart will take over and we will follow him.

Stopping by just to say, yes, it's just because you are getting old.

>At first the internet was full of
>At first I thought the internet was full of

>Then the wave hit
>Then I only noticed the wave hit

>But it was ok, you could find
>I personally could still tolerate it

>Now though, this actual trash
>I personally can't deal with it anymore

Nostalgia is so, so, so, so, so fucking cancerous. But hey if you don't want to think about that you can have the same 200 post nothing thread.

there is this retarded phenomenon where 10 year olds think that the 50s was this golden perfect era where everyone got along because the only visual records kept were movies, nobody has time to read about all the problems or they tend not to. So according to most people the (insert decade here)'s were this perfect golden era of fantasy movies and nothing bad happened. Same shit can happen to you in just 5 years, you just forget all the bad. Please stop.

plot twist: Linux maintenership is peacefully transfered to the FSF per Linus' will.
score one for the good guys

All the cancerous threads on Sup Forums and this is the one you have a problem with

Go back to your IRC

Started going online in the 90's early 2000's
honestly most of us are cancer, we don't do anything useful with the internet. We don't better ourselves. We don't learn how to use computers. We post a shitty opinion, someone else shits on said opinion, and it's just bickering, typically about superficial things. Honestly most of us internet users suck. Trolling typically isn't even clever.
>type something annoying
>other people get annoyed
>lol im funny pats self on back
>argument continues
>back and forth about who uses the internet less
>obviously both are glued there for hours bickering about it while trying to claim having real stuff to do but obviously are just sitting there waiting for a reply, and are typing one up instantly maybe sitting on it for a half hour or an hour to appear not too eager
Honestly I just wonder why we're all such shits? I try not to be but it's like I see other people doing shit I did years ago and it's like there was quite a few of us doing it then, but now it's just normal and widespread. Why did we do this to the internet? We acted dumb. We're just acting dumb in a more superficial way.

>linux will get all "slave" and "master" removed in your lifetime

>Linus dies
>Luke takes over channel

yes

Freebsd

This, to be quite honest.

Although I love Linux more.

I'll write my own kernel

But will you write a compiler?

TempleOS.

don't you think they would have killed him already if that's what it took for them to pwn linux?

wake the fuck up user, they already own you

Use one of the forks on github. All my software is GPL so I can delete the NSA stuff if it's added to that as well.