/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

REMINDER:
Chinese New Year soon, shit won't get shipped out until 5 February at the latest and in some rare cases until 15 February.

Don't forget to message your favourite sellers, say thanks for their hard work and to wish them well in the new year.

恭喜发财

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>News
• user opens up some Monarchs playing cards • user shows off his Mao Deck • user gets a new knifeblock off AliExpress for his Chinese cleaver • Chink LED light has its capasitor explode • user dumps a single picture of his entire haul, a poster, some keychains and a light? • user got the Baseus earphones • user bought 100 3mm leds for his keyboard • user recieves a Xiaomi Hybrids • user gets one of these • user got a leather strap for his Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Cute-3Features-POOS-Emojis-6CM-Plush-Stuffed-TOY-DOLL-Cheap-Toy-Gift-Plush-Decor-Doll/32696167769.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luca_(given_name)
aliexpress.com/item/tyrant-gold-colored-micro-usb-charger-cable/32597458504.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Zuk Z2 is the best chinkphone at the moment

ZST COLORFUL OPINIONS?

How long does it take for this shit to finish?

JACK MA IS RIGHT

worst news section in an OP ever

nice

What was it and what happened to it?

I need more cute shit

Some shit phone. It stopped charging.

Best KZ (or any other brand) IEMs up to 15€?

How long afterward can you open a dispute?

what happens when the order closes? do I need to ask for purchase protection extension before then?
the package hasn't arrived yet.

Urbanfun Hi-Fi

5 pairs of Eiaosi X6.

this chink's getting on my nerves

15 days

If I dispute, then they extend protection and then I cancel dispute. Will I be able to dispute again later or are they chinking me?

ATEs

KB never dies

poop emoji pillow

>luca
Is that a...female name???

Thanks I'll check it out
What are the differences between ATEs and regular?

no

oh ffs Luca with a c isn't a female name in any language, and even with a k it's almost exclusively used as a male name

aliexpress.com/item/Cute-3Features-POOS-Emojis-6CM-Plush-Stuffed-TOY-DOLL-Cheap-Toy-Gift-Plush-Decor-Doll/32696167769.html
Not very cute at all.

open a dispute, using the reason that the time is running out.

pull the plug on the chink

ATEs as in a pair of KZ ATE earphones, not ATE-S. The difference is the memory wire on the ATE-S.

You're wrong, retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luca_(given_name)

>haha get it? poop xd
who orders these?

Thank you!

what does in that page contradict what I wrote?

literal chink shit

>Luca with a c isn't a female name in any language
>Luca is also a Hungarian and Croatian female given name

Ur dumb

This is zambz' dad speaking. Unban zambz.

I compared it to the ZS3 today and liked the ZS3 better, mainly because of the incredible seal that the memory wire (improved from ATE-S) creates

Does the cable comes out easily?

The chinamen do this song and dance 99% of the time. They want you to close the dispute so you'll be at their mercy. (pls dear friend we will paypal, etc)

Don't believe their lies. Ali will side with you

What is memory wire? And are the ATEs better than the ED9s?

Any idea on where to buy bulk earphones, something like 10 for 30€ that can ship to france ?
I keep finding 20 for 30$ but it's US only..

Idk

The wire is kinda like a metal wire, you can bend it and it'll hold its shape, you can bend the wire around your ears which helps the earphones stay in place when doing sports/running etc.

Sounds neat. Thanks user.

Why not just buy 10 Eiaosi X6 for 30 bucks or do a hunt on alibaba?

Good usb 64 gb drives? Even with referrals, i dont care.

Just bought a stone figure of Confucius, looking for more crap I can put around my desk desu

anyone recommend a streaming/kodi box?

RegularOP, this is what I dont get. You create news, but you only add 'user bought this and that' while the user with blown up lights would make a better news item. Or do you not want to publish negative experiences?

Is anyone here VIP5 on Banggood?

Is it worth?

> • Chink LED light has its capasitor explode

Confucius say: man who buy Chink Shit, only Chink himself

Shit im blind, but I still miss good news items now and then.

Such as?

don't bother, it's really not worth it. get a chromebox or a fire TV

>chromebox

meant a chromecast, not a chromebox

It doesn't hurt to have VIP levels on banggood.

>Such as?
Dont have time to look up examples, but generally there's only 'user buys this, and that' shit.

>Make ur own thread
I actually made quite a few csg threads, but now regularOP is beating everyone with his turbo threadwatch autism.

That doesnt really bother me tho, just the news bothers me sometimes.

To order the state, you must first oder your home. To order your home, you must first oder yourself. To order yourself, you must first order chinkshit.

I've listened to the Baseus EL-01 for a few hours now.

>sound
ludicrous turbo nigbass, to the point that I found it almost nauseating to listen to at higher volumes. Despite the obscene bass levels it remains undistorted.
Unfortunately vocals tend to get lost in the swirling ocean of bass to the point of becoming rather indistinct. Highs are too harsh and sibilant, so I hope you enjoy wincing on every symbol crash.
I didn't test the mic because I don't give a shit about it.

>build quality and shit
The earphones themselves are metal and feel quality. The stock tips give a perfect seal in my ears and even offer better isolation than Comply knockoffs.
Everything else is shit though. The cable and strain relief material is something you'd expect to find on $1 earbuds, the jack sticks out way too far and there's a VOLUME SLIDER on the remote for no good reason since you're not going to be plugging these into any device that doesn't already have a volume control.

>tl,dr
I would say that they're great headphones let down by poor build quality but actually the sound is shit as well. Fuck you whoever told me to buy these pieces of shit.

oh for fuck's sake

>symbol crash
cymbal crash

>let down by poor build quality
>let down by cheap-feeling materials

E

Thank you!

I want to buy the rose gold cable cause it matches with my redmi note 3 kenzo but am really triggrd by the tyrant gold. Should I get both?

aliexpress.com/item/tyrant-gold-colored-micro-usb-charger-cable/32597458504.html

Should have bought EIAOSI instead

>They're great headphones but they're a piece of shit fuck you

Are the Xiaomi Piston Basic earphones any good?

>Basic
No

I have the Pistons 3 and honestly they sound crap

No idea why they were so recommended before. Mediocre.

what's the best redmi note out now? 3P, 4 or is there a 4P out?

Dude if you want to cheap out just get the Eiaosi X6.

Otherwise stick to xiaomi hybrids or other top tier earphones

チンクシツゲンエラル

What makes you think I don't have a pair already?

>I was busy sniffing glue on the day my english class covered the range of semantic and/or syntactic information which can be conveyed by would

You got fakes

RN3P is still the best one

>You got fakes
Or shitty Youth/Basic edition.

Ooh, how do they compare? My sister really loves bassy earphones so I'm thinking of getting her the Baseus, but she's not very dissatisfied with the X6 she's borrowing from me either.

They were from GoyBeast though

Is it better to take my chances and go free shipping/full jew or $1.47 epacket for tracking?
Kind of want to be able to see when everything ships considering the chink holiday.

depends on how expensive the items are

epacket is like twice as fast as china post too

$2.47
$1.49
$1.38
$1.45
$0.46
Guessing not worth it then?

See:

Got this $2.75 rubber chinkstrap for my Seiko sea urchin. Looks great for the price.

Well there's bassy and then there's Baseus. They really do put out a ludicrous, skull-vibrating amount of bass at the expense of everything else. The X6 is very neutral by comparison and benefits enormously from cranking up the bass (and treble) a little via the EQ. The Baseus feels a lot more comfortable and sits more flush with your head if that's important to you, and the included tips are great as opposed to the X6 ones which are worthless.

From best to worst my Chinese memephones go as follows:

>Xiaomi Hybrid
>UiiSii HM7
>Eiaosi X6
>KZ ATE
>KZ ED7
>Baseus EL-01

Check the barcode. It should go to mi.com. Also gearbest does drop shipping. So even gearbest has fakes.

>no rock zircons on that list

Einsear T2
Rock Zircons

What a shitty taste in Chinkaudio

>EIAOSI better than ATEs

>>It is the Eiaoshitter shitting /csg/ again.
See: Never trust that fucker who wants you to waste your money on shit iems

Remax 610D

show us on the doll where the eiaosi x6 touched you, user

Can see some of the molding lines but whatever, better than paying $25 for the retail version and realizing I don't like it.

Why were you buying an eighty two dollar phone? curious

Nice watch and the strap looks good. Btw, is that your right hand? Are you a faggot or something?

I use my left hand for mousing too.

Did you know Hitler was left handed?

Another one on the long list of left-handed failures

I'd argue there have probably been around 9 times as many right handed failures

Chinaman joe screwed me on epacket the one time I actually paid for it. Sent it another trackingless method
"Pls understand ur package will be there soon dear friend"

very nice seiko you have there user