Custom PC Appraisal

Hey Sup Forums I was wondering if I could have a custom PC I built from spare parts appraised as I'd like to sell it when I'm finished completing it.

Specs (that I know)
>CPU: AMD FX-6300 (to be bought)
>GPU: Nvidia GTX 730
>PSU: Raidmax RX350 AS (prob bronze rated)
>MOBO: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2 or ASUS MSA97 LE R2.0 (needs to be tested to see if it even works)
>RAM: Ballistix Sport XT DDR3 4GB (dunno clock speed)

There's also a CD-ROM drive that needs testing. I also understand that this is a heap of shit but like I said, I'm working with spare parts.

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core2-Quad-Q6600-vs-AMD-FX-6300/1980vs1555
youtube.com/watch?v=cVUgaEIS5m0
youtube.com/watch?v=suZnQhFate8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self-bumping with pictures of the PC

Also no IO shield

A makeshift support taken from a stock cpu cooler.

The other MOBO

Forgot to mention HDD
I'll probably get a 1TB, 7200RPM HDD

$75

This if you're lucky, FX and 7 series are horribly obsolete now.
Did you apply thermal paste between the CPU and socket, user?

Ofc, but I'm confused about the price as the fx-6300 is 90$ish alone

Also sorry if responses are late, currently cooking

>fx-6300 is 90$ish alone
For a new-old-stock chip, yes. Nobody pays that much on the used market.

How about switching that micro board for the asus one? I saw the lowest used price for that board at 60$ from what I remember

$75

I personally wouldn't give you 150$ for that entire thing.

i might do 125-150 if i was going to buy something like this. people saying 75 are basically intel shills or the lowballers on craigslist that offer you 800 dollars when you ask for 2k for a car

No lol, I could get something way better for $75. One got a Q6600 build with a GTX 580 and 6GB RAM, 250GB HDD for only £65. I wouldn't pay anymore for a nasty ass build like this.

Once*

Op here, I originally appraised a build like this (if store bought) at 350 to 410$ but it seems how dirty it is and the fact that it's used drops the price a lot.

Yeah $350 to $410 at one of those stores like bestbuy that prey on complete idiots who know zero about computers and will pay massive amounts of money if they are told the computer they are buying is good.

>q6600
>fx 6300
gee i wonder why it was cheaper

Let's assume I clean this shitter up. How much does that bring this dump up. (Side note my actual build is much better than this.)

>He thinks an fx-6300 is a big step up from a q6600

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core2-Quad-Q6600-vs-AMD-FX-6300/1980vs1555

This thing is just too trashy to sell, If it was immaculate and well maintained I'd pay 70 or 80 bucks tops but this thing looks like it was put together poorly by a 12 year old.

>AND NOW HE LITERALLY THINKS USERBENCHMARKS IS CREDIBLE HAHAHA

$1690 at best buy with 2 year limited warranty
$80 on craigslist

To be honest for 400 you can build a better PC with new parts

I'm a different guy senpai

>everything is dirty
>missing pci slot covers
>looks like everything is sagging
>no cable management attempted
>tiny motherboard in big case

just keep it for movies or emulating games or some shit man, no-one wants a nasty ass pc like this

A q6600 is not better than an fx 6300. It's not even in the ballpark. But the 580 was worth it.

Seriously. The GPU is literally just a card to make pictures appear on the screen. With how minimal the build is, and limited expandability as is. 150$ tops is fair game. But as I said here I personally wouldn't pay that much.

But you could probably con some retard into paying 200$ for it.

The deal with the used PC market is like this. Part for part, it's priced based on how the component performs, and/or the potential to perform. Then supply and demand comes into play ontop of that.

Depending on where you're selling and who you're selling to. A complete functioning system is either a bonus that's worth 25-100$+ (part list determined) Or a bundle for some price cutting.

This is why you still see 7950s selling for 100$+, because they significantly outperform anything that sells in that price range brand new. R9 290s can still sell for upwards to 200$ because that's the price bracket they perform in.

The fx 6300 is decent enough, and you shound't have an issue getting 60$ for it, maybe 80 - 90$ for it with one of the motherboards. Gpu is worth maybe 20$, cooler 20$, case looks like it's missing both fans. 15$ tops. People give away those dvd-roms. PSU is a gimme.

>Being this fucking deluded
youtube.com/watch?v=cVUgaEIS5m0
youtube.com/watch?v=suZnQhFate8

There you go, faggot.

I'm talking about the q6600 vs the fx-6300 in gaming, not CineBench which will utilize all 6 cores. There really isn't a big difference in gaming.

Faggot here, I figure from and if I clean this up, fix up the cable management to not be retarded, and swap motherboards I could pass this to a normie for 150$ and 200$+ to an autist

bout tree fiddy