>decide 10 years ago i need to find a field that is away from the meat heads
>choose IT
>now every lunch, every meal, everyday, all day, all i hear is
>"BRO EAT YOUR PROTEIN"
>"BRO EAT YOUR PROTEIN" DO YOU HAVE PROTEIN? NEED 150GRAMS PROTEIN
>PROTEIN PRROTEIN PROTEIN PROTHINE
>150 GRAMS PROTEHIN PRTOTHIN
>EVERYONE TA YOUR PROTEIN
>BRO, CHA, DID YOU HAVE ALL YOUR PTOTEIN?
PET YOUR PTOTEIN PROTEIN BRO PRTOEIN PRTEOIN DID YOU EAT HYIR PROTEIN

FUCK

HOW DO WE GET THEM OUT OF OUR IT SPACE

I AM TRIGGERED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Elyh-K-xS_I
youtube.com/watch?v=1aVw1gZ9Ncg
youtube.com/watch?v=OPZbfwTU93A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a protein supplement thread? Seriously though where are you that your IT guys are jocks?

they are everywhere. in my workplace too. (software sales)

Should have ate your protein OP

Do you resent them for reminding you that you are a lazy piece of shit every day?

you are autistic, my friend

Say BRO eat your Dick !
XD

I guess it depends on the company you work in IT for. I'm in IT for the police department and I get a little bit of that from the officers I talk to but on the bright side they wont dare give me a ticket

when your work involves a lot of sitting down, you either hit the gym or say goodbye to your health.

Get that fag hooked on drugs. He'll knock it off with the protein stuff real quick.

>HR is exclusively woman
>only hire men they find attractive
>social tests to screen out non-normies
>men like OP can't find job

So many cases!

So run for a few months and wear tight fitting slacks to the interview.

Suck their dick to steal their protein.

Unfair!

Should have done software dev. It's too hard for them.

Are you eastern European, all the programmers here are built to destroy.

hahahaha lmfao

Thank you for the laugh out loud. :)

Just go smoke pot in your car, works for me :^)

Just show them who's the boss of this gym.

this desu
>2intelligent to not snort adderal

You had a 10 year head start and you're still low level enough to be bothered by chads? You deserve to be stuck in the sea of chads.

Get some high quality testosterone from the "doctor". Binge on protein daily in front of them. Get huge af. Tell them they sound like pussy ass bitches when they talk about diets all day. Their secret low self esteem will make them feel insecure when you're there and they won't bring it up.

> pull out tub of lard
> take a bite in front of them
> scream "EAT YOUR LARD BITCHES!"
> they will leave you alone because they will understand you are cray cray

Then they'll just call him a keto-fag.

If you can't beat them, join them. Go get a gym membership and some protein powder faggot

>People near me are EATING LUNCH and they are also discussing FOOD!
>OMG! The tyranny! The oppression! Help!

You can always:
1- Mind your own business and not eavesdrop on other people's conversations.
2- Choose a table a bit further away from other humans (humans, amirite? Ugh, always talking and eating, yuck!)
3- If the above is not good enough for you, there is a brand new and never-before-seen invention called "take away" where you take away the food and eat somewhere else.
4- If your skin is so thin that you cannot even stand being in the same vicinity of frat boy chads for a few minutes while ordering food for take away... you can cook your food yourself.

This is now a protein thread:

Post your flavor power rankings

>double rich chocolate
>cookies and cream
>Unflavored (for shakes)
>literal shit
>all of the rest

Gotta have 4 scoops for the gains

I just eat chicken. No protein powder of any kind. One of my colleagues has several of those protein powder tub things, though.

Any benefits/drawback to getting protein from powder vs skinless chicken breast?

Stop working at grunt helpdesk level

Goodbye it is.

You don't need to cook powder and it's easier to carry, measure, and store. It's also almost pure protein so it only counts towards that macro.

But boneless skinless chicken breasts are top tier in terms of macros too (low fat and v high protein) when you can cook them.

i bet everyone here just does body part splits and thinks the protein makes them jacked. 1g/lb is a meme go lift properly and play sports and stop fucking talking abt your arms day stupid fa/g/gots

They're telling you to eat protein because you're a hungry skeleton. Eat some fucking protein, bro

>You don't need to cook powder and it's easier to carry, measure, and store.
All excellent points. Maybe I should look into it. But it is quite expensive!

Also chicken breasts are really fucking cheap in terms of $ per gram of protein.

Protein powder is way (way) worse in terms of dollars per gram but it's mostly paying for the convenience. It's about 40 bucks for a tub that has the same amount of protons as, say, a 10 dollar bag of boneless skinless breasts.

>it's an angry "track star" lashes out at bodybuilders episode

>Mocha Cappuccino
>
>
>
>everything else

No double rich chocolate/10

>But it is quite expensive!
Are you sure? Actually sit down and work out how much it is /g of protein.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

chocolate all the way

i used to drink protien shakes on the daily in the morning when i was younger, stopped when I was like 16 though b/c I got hooked on coffee. about to turn 21, so i'm thinking about starting back up with it so i can gain some real muscle from running/lifting.

>Also chicken breasts are really fucking cheap in terms of $ per gram of protein.
Really? Chicken breast is only 16% protein by raw weight, a lot of it being water.

So you have to multiply its price by like 6..
Where I live chicken breast is like $9/kg so for a kilo of protein that's about $55, whereas protein powder is about $20 a kg.

I live in SEA, and chicken here is very cheap. I could get a whole roasted chicken for maybe RM10-15, which is USD$3-4. Of course, eating a whole chicken vs having a drink are two different things.

Fair enough I guess senpai
Drinking calories (or protein) is much easier than eating it though.

>whereas protein powder is about $20 a kg.
edit:
If you get 10kg from the site I went to it's $18.9/kg for 10kg, but it's only 76.5% protein so like $24.7/kg of protein or $1.72 for 70g of protein which wouldn't even get you 1 chicken breast I'm fairly sure. Specifically a 400g chicken breast would have about 66g protein and cost ~$3.60 at $9/kg

I am going to try some of my colleague's protein powder, as well as some creatine. I assume that I will look like Arnold in 24 hours, yes?

For muscle mass gainz, are there any scientifically acceptable supplements besides creatine?

>For muscle mass gainz, are there any scientifically acceptable supplements besides creatine?
Exercise.

>supplements
As in, edibles.

Unflavored, that way I can put that shit in anything, which is usually root beer or diet orange soda.

youtube.com/watch?v=Elyh-K-xS_I

>he doesn't drink pre-workout+coffee on top of his eca stack

I use cooked boneless skinless chicken as an example.

In half a breast it 86g of meat, it has 27 g of protein. Multiply by 2 and you have the figure (let's just say 50 grams for simplicity) for grams of protein per 170g breast.

Ten bucks will get you 1360.776 grams of chicken (using 3.33 usd per pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts which is more or less the average for the. United States and I'm lazy)

I'll save you the dimensional analysis of chicken but in the end it's about 40 grams of protein per dollar spent

It's 60 bucks for 5 pounds of protein (which is about 27 grams of protein per scoop and there are like 58 servings)

This tallys to about 27 grams of protein per dollar spent.

So chicken in better value if your chicken is like less than 4 dollars a pound.

BCAA work. Get flavored as they taste like shit if you don't.

Are you saying that IT should be a... "safe space?"

The awkward truth no one ever tells you is that you don't get any real fast and noticeable results unless you hop on Dat Dere. I know a guy who did a mild beginner roid cycle for 3 (three) months and guys were queuing up asking him what his secret is, what protein powder he takes, what's his routine. He just makes shit up and suddenly everyone in the office is doing his made up routine and diet. If you're not on the Celltech look forward to 3 years of graft before anybody notices you lift while still overshadowed by people who inject.

Dat dere frogtech?

>I use cooked boneless skinless chicken as an example.
I already did all this up here:

>The awkward truth no one ever tells you is that you don't get any real fast and noticeable results unless you hop on Dat Dere.
That's not really true, but obviously steroids make it happen a lot faster/with less effort.

I was typing it out on my phone so I didn't notice.

Also i messed up the protein numbers it should be 24g/dollar cause it's 24g per scoop of the stuff I was referencing for prices

This is the sad truth. Exercising for 2 years now: 1 year basic, and 1 year serious never-miss-a-workout-unless-sick. Only small gainz so far.

You want to look like Arnold today, you need to start working out heavily 12 years ago.

SS+GOMAD

>GOMAD
I am overweight, trying to lose fat. SS is great though.

I eat protein bars with my addy for long term energy and apple juice throughout the day to keep my blood sugar up.

If anything taking adderall is more of a reason to have a protein supplement

>unflavored

that exists??

>with less effort
Lol guys on roids are the ones who actually care about it and work the hardest in the gym. Think of it as tech normies and autistic people. Same dynamic.

Pretty much every famous male physique people look up to was created with Frogtech. Especially all these new Marvel actors who balloon up 3 months before a movie and put it down to a "good diet".

Have you at least gotten stronger?

Online stores have em.

>complaining about little gainz while on a catabolic diet.

tripfags are the worst. Grow into your size.

Vanilla is the best flavor

Kek. Look man nobody cares about your roidgains

thank god. I get tired of the flavors and sometimes I don't want to taste a damn thing. Or at least very little taste

He probably believes the myth you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time without drugs. Or that bullshit "building lean muscle" thing when all that means is you're losing fat until the muscle you already had before the gym is visible.

modern steroids at short intervals will give you arnie if you hit th gym

Otherwise supplements are shit aside from creatine. Used to get a pre workout powder that made me get fucking pumped but they outlawed it

Keep looking at your inspirational jpgs of Arnold rationalising to yourself you can do it naturally because you have "okay genetics". See you next January fatty.

>>complaining about little gainz while on a catabolic diet.
Also this.

You need to eat big to put on muscle faggot, otherwise your body will just eat your muscle for energy.

Currently doing between double to triple the weights I started with 2 years ago.

>Especially all these new Marvel actors who balloon up 3 months before a movie and put it down to a "good diet".
All actors from all studios:
youtube.com/watch?v=1aVw1gZ9Ncg

>inspirational jpgs of Arnold
But nobody sane wants to look like arnold, and nobody sane thinks it's realistic to achieve natty

>Currently doing between double to triple the weights I started with 2 years ago.
Well that's something at least.

Arnold was nuts though, by all accounts he just poured dbol pills into his hands and ate them without measuring dose then he'd inject way more than necessary. He had the genetic ability to withstand a ton of abuse from roids and reap the benefits while other men have to be careful. Kind of like Ozzy could take a ton of drugs and be fine due to a genetic mutation.

>Ozzy
>fine

youtube.com/watch?v=OPZbfwTU93A

Damn. You are right.

i am part of HR, and we do that (no i am not a girl)

>not being a swole sickcunt and knowing your SICP and K&R

No wonder there are so many Chads!

It was a mistake to allow normal people access to computers. They ruin everything.

user, eat your protein.