OnePlus 3T

Why do more people not own this phone? It's fucking perfect. Sold my shitty Galaxy S7 for this glorious device. The S7 felt like sluggish trash compared to this.

>Inb4 muh 4k screen!
>Inb4 muh camera!

Fuck that! This beast still has a great screen, camera, and phenomenal battery life. More people should at least know this thing exists.

Other urls found in this thread:

xda-developers.com/dissecting-speed-how-oneplus-leveraged-excellent-real-world-performance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go shill your chinkshit on reddit, Carl

oneplus has bad reputation amongst enthusiasts who've been following them from the beginning.

the flavour is simply gone if you had only 1 oneplus device

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

every day I read retarded shit on Sup Forums and yet this place never ceases to amaze me

you are completely clueless

>no nfc

Alright OnePlus shill, it's question time. You have to earn those rupees today.

1) Is the bootloader unlockable?

2) Is there any anti-root technology like KNOX on Samshit devices that will make me throw it in the trash?

3) Is the modem hardware isolated so that Pajeet can't backdoor my phone wirelessly?

4) What makes this piece of shit special in comparison to other chink phones?

>perfect
>no microsd slot

Pick one

The battery is shit and don't even try to deny it.

Is it twice as good as a Moto Sup Forums4 plus?

>2) Is there any anti-root technology like KNOX on Samshit devices that will make me throw it in the trash?
samsung devices are piss easy to root

My oneplus one cost $120, that's why

not him but

>1) Is the bootloader unlockable?
yes. every one of their phones is capable of this.
>2) Is there any anti-root technology like KNOX on Samshit devices that will make me throw it in the trash?
no.
>3) Is the modem hardware isolated so that Pajeet can't backdoor my phone wirelessly?
no. at least not to my knowledge.
>4) What makes this piece of shit special in comparison to other chink phones?
developer havens. everyone and their mum has a stable rom on these devices. pick a flavor you like and roll with it. don't like it? immediately flash over another. simple as fuck.

all that being said i own an s7 because the 3/3t's screen really is fucking shit, and i use the sd slot. i bought my s7 for 500 bucks. 3t isn't so much cheaper that i'd be enticed to buy one over it.

1. Yes.
2. No. Root doesn't even void your warranty.
3. No phone does this.
4. Amazing rom support and usually the best performance out of every single android phone including other chinks.

>2017
>nfc

Because of my cute female hands.

gimmick

I don't need a $400 phone

people shill xiamoi 24/7 here
here's your
>(you)

Yah buddy, just got mine. Battery life is gr8 but the fact that I can charge it from 30% to 100% in 30 minutes is fucking amazing

This is with 9 hours uptime

But it does have NFC

Because carriers (at least in the US) dont offer this phone and nobody wants to pay full price for a phone when you can upgrade with a discount or do the t mobile thing and pay monthly

>Android

I have the OP2 and it's bretty comfy after having the iphone 5c for way too long

Not really sure, one carrier in my country offers it but I still don't see many around. Most people seem to just buy some shitty huaweis or samsungs, or an iphone.

I have the OnePlus 3 (not T) myself and it is by far the best phone I've ever had. I'd imagine the 3T is even better. Exceptional battery life, powerful as fuck, unlockable bootloader, and top-shelf hardware/feel.

Is the batery removable?

I have the 3T, I've had it for about a month now. I honestly haven't found anything to complain about at least yet, and the battery life is indeed very good.

Please goi, tell me more about the OnePlus 3.

>degrading back into a fucking generic ass chinkphone
FUCK

joksa on you. s7 received Nougat and they have improved everything and the thing runs smooth as butter now

It has nfc though...

It isn't

This.
I see people complaining about the 1920x1080 display but I don't get it. I owned a 4k display phone and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

>1) Is the bootloader unlockable?
yes
no
>3) Is the modem hardware isolated so that Pajeet can't backdoor my phone wirelessly?
yes, pajeest can't do shit either
>4) What makes this piece of shit special in comparison to other chink phones?
better overall support from day one for custom roms and decent updates with up to date security patches. More so than a lot of big brands.

I also have the OP2 and it's fucking great with latest update and root. Battery life improved a lot after some greenify shenanigans.

What does it offer over the Zuk Z2 Pro?

>no microsd
>no removable battery

It's easily repairable, I'll give it that, but going without these two features basically means you're okay with your phone dying in 1-2 years.

Two wongs don't make a white, Carl.

No microSD Slot.
To the trash it goes!

>OnePlus X running lineageos 14.1
>probably keep it until 4 comes out
Sure, it's gone all right.

I'm waiting for OnePlus 4. I've had the OnePlus One ever since it came out.

>No microSD Slot.
It has a 128 GB variant.

Xiaomi are better and more affordable.

And you have to wait a week to unlock bootloader and ROMs for them are buggy garbage. Source: mi5.

>installing custom roms
There's your problem.

Enjoy your chink spyware

>he doesn't know how to secure his device
Enjoy shit ROMs

Custom ROMs are not a problem. They are the solution to the MIUI abortion.

I'm actually looking to buy this phone today, seems to perform like a powerhouse compared to flagship models.
>Hard as fuck to get in Australia through trustworthy sources
>$609-$699 Price point
>Galaxy Edgelord Sephiroth 7 $200 didgeridoos higher on sales
Fuck I'm even more confused now, advice personal Sup Forumsimp army?
I've been looking through cost effective models in GSMArea,Ki mobil for the past 4-6hours

MIUI is the best ROM, why do you hate it?

This is the only worthy chinkshit phone as of yet

Prove me wrong

>Inb4 chinkmi shills

Miui is hideous

People complain about touchjizz all the time, but chinkmiui makes the Samsungs look like Motorola ROMs in comparison

It's good, get it and flash LineageOS straight away to say a big fuck you to the kikes at google.

MIUI is the worst ROM. It doesn't really add anything, but it fucks up push notifications, is constantly killing applications for no reason, and takes away the draw leaving everything unsortably on the home screen. I got a Redmi Note 3, but I wish that people said more often that MIUI is rubbish.

Doesn't it add root by default?

i waited 3 days. and they have official lineage os support. granted the mi5 and redmi n3 is the few xiaomi phones that have decent community support.

miui eu is goodboi and optimized. xposed and xmiui does plenty. I've tried various asop and cm roms and the optimisation is always garbage and full of bugs.

Actually mi5 support is quite horrible. Not only they were unusually late with releasing kernel sources, they sources themselves were trash. OIS not working, undisablable throttling at low battery, deep sleep sometimes not working, depending on who made your display panel you could end up with capacitive buttons and twrp not working - no wonder you think MIUI is "optimized". Redmi 2 had virtually bug free custom ROMs for example. And don't even get me started with OP3 - Oneplus themselves are helping with custom ROM development and give out their phones to prominent devs for free. You can easily make it the snappiest phone in the world.

More on the matter
xda-developers.com/dissecting-speed-how-oneplus-leveraged-excellent-real-world-performance/

everything works in miui eu roms. I've had enough bad cm/asop roms cooked by pajeet to know even when they have sources completely available they will fuck it up - eg a gorillion buggy nexus roms.

I have LG G2 and our last sources were for 5.0 yet ROMs are just fine.

>Secure the botnet
kek
>shit ROMs
>SultanXDA

Why do the one plus phones never have Band 28 700Mhz support ;_;

It has no botnet.

>no proof
>no arguments
>kys
Generic illiterate

>His phone doesn't have scrolling screenshots built in
Holy shit, kys if you don't own a 3/3T.

I have a OP3 and I never heard of this feature. How do you do this?

No MicroSD/10

>memeplus
>png (3.46 MB
>tells others to le kys

if this amount of irony could fuel a rocket, it'd reach Sirius in 7 seconds fplat

>costanza.jpg

Do you need more than 128 GB?

Oxygen OB11

Kansha

have you ever seen 128gb OP3T available?

because i have a oneplus one and the only feature i'm missing is OIS, which is not worth getting a new phone for

I'm getting the 128gb version now that the dildos finally restocked their shit.
Ordering it through sweden to save on that retarded import tax and webstore markup so I save about 120$.
I'm excited.
What can I expect coming from a trusty galaxy s2 which I got when it launched?

Same shit with Google Pixel. You can still buy it from a third vendor.

but we're not taking about pixel

They just restocked today, nigga.

This, I believe the issue is flipping the KNOX bit voids warrantt, but technically don't most phones' warranties void when you root them?

>What can I expect coming from a trusty galaxy s2 which I got when it launched?

not being able to reach all the elements on the screen
non-removable battery

not for europe

>no USB host

trash

Yeah. I literally just checked because I have been waiting for that shit. I'm I just checked and it looks like the supplies are dropping fast as fuck.

What would be the difference between buying from Hong Kong and from Europe? LTE bands?

>No micro SD slot.
In the trash it goes

What if I need more??? Huh???

My Axon 7 is literally better in any way

No SD card, no buy.

I would sooner buy the OPX for the form factor. I'll just stick with my G4 until my warranty replacement bootloops