pastebin.com/33S1gVkG

>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous thread:
#

Other urls found in this thread:

world.taobao.com/item/529367976614.htm#detail
shop110310565.world.taobao.com/
amazon.com/G-Skill-RIPJAWS-KM570-Cherry-Brown/dp/B01LZ3CMKW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1485406700&sr=8-2&keywords=g.skill km570
amazon.com/Glorious-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-Minimalist/dp/B01D8YNJH0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485408154&sr=8-1&keywords=glorious mechanical keyboard
dsi-keyboards.com/shop/brands/dsi-left-handed-usb-keyboard-with-cherry-mechanical-red-key-switches-new/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder

/Mkg/ bois, check out MemeDrop. NPKC Gradient Keycaps are up for ~40 USD.

>Rainbow
>Sky Blue
>Sunset Blue

All offered on the base package of 87keys in blanks. Extra 3 sheckels for top/side printed or 104key.

daily reminder something something redditors

Friendly reminder that the Tada68 is only 84$ on taobao

(60 $ + 24$ shipping)

taobao /item/537653557670.htm?fromSite=main

Temptation is real meng

Reminder that the RAMABAE M65-A is like the Tada68 but GODDAMN SEXY

fuck user should I just got a magicforce68
fuggggg
iktf

whats the switch also?

>Reminder that the RAMABAE M65-A is like the Tada68 but
with more wasted space, and money

i dont even get how anyone could defend these things

>but wastes more space than necessary

Fixed that for you.

Wasted space on a keyboard is a crime, anything but layouts that are fully stacked with keys are shit

I want to tongue RAMA's asshole

What is this keyboard, or what are comparable keyboards? I have a friend who refuses to ditch 10key but space is a premium for him, this'd be perfect.

>there are people here who hate bezels

Yes, because excessive bezels are pointless.

Your fucking life is pointless. You're spending your evening discussing fucking KEYBOARDS on an anime imageboard with random autistic strangers like me.

The same applies to you m8.

>random autistic strangers like me
I know, I acknowledged this.

Can you guys help me name my new tkl, I'm out of ideas

Chris

are there any waifu-themed keyboards out there?

No that's gay

Hey fuck you buddy, my name is Chris and I think *you're* gay for wanting to name your stupid piece of shit tkl.

Gayniggerfaggot Smith

damn the RAMA looks like that??!???

You can get a 2d girl on a custom set of keycaps from wasd.

Last thread got rekt before I got a reply.

How does the Doubleshot ABS feel on the Pok3r compared to PBT on say a Leopold 750r?

Poker 3 is PBT

how long does pmk take for shipping?

The RGB Variant isnt.

If you bought from a group buy, then its 1 year. If you bought from "pre-existing" stock then 3-4 months.

I think they're collectively referred to as 96-keys, there's the RS96, AMJ96, ZZ96 and some thousand dollar Korean Customs that I know of.

The RS96 occasionally drops on Massdrop and sometimes Originative has them, other than that your best bet is Taobao.

AMJ96 kit:
world.taobao.com/item/529367976614.htm#detail

This store has a bunch of 96-key parts including cases, plates and PCBs:
shop110310565.world.taobao.com/

Generally about two weeks to Australia

is the G.Skill RIPJAWS KM570 MX any good?

amazon.com/G-Skill-RIPJAWS-KM570-Cherry-Brown/dp/B01LZ3CMKW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1485406700&sr=8-2&keywords=g.skill km570

IIRC Tada68s come with the Gateron switches of your choice. Red, Blue, Black, Brown and not sure if they come in greens.

kek

if you can wait just get amazon.com/Glorious-Gaming-Mechanical-Keyboard-Minimalist/dp/B01D8YNJH0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485408154&sr=8-1&keywords=glorious mechanical keyboard

it usually goes on sale for around 80, and switchable switches

>Brown Switches
>Red LED

So you the same fag from last thread who was getting fired/divorced/kicked out of his house because of his loud ass keyboard that he needs because he is an ebin writer?

no i am not

wooops wrong quote

Which site is best for hhkb like keycaps, blank or dark legends. Also, maybe dark side printed caps

Any good taobao proxies other than taobao trends? Unless they just broke the website for Chinese new year I can't get their site to work.

>58654031

What set is this? Please don't be limited time offer shit.

mmm yeah baby

enjoypbt

taobao

I actually found it, thanks though. Aren't those two different manufacturers?

n-no h8 pls

What is this called when there's nothing covering the bottom of the keys? image related

floating keys

????

enjoypbt is a manufacturer
taobao is a marketplace

GCC?

why the fuck are g20 caps so damn expensive?

because sp

NiseKoi keychain? at work atm so random google search pic for my keyboard. got it for 10 and been wondering where i can find keys that would be compatible with this

trash

Is it a mechanical keyboard? You are pretty fucked with that nonstandard bottom row.

yea its a tte meka cherry mx brown. ik im pretty much fucked but the only reason i need so switch out the keys is my late night drunk game sessions. cant see the keyboard clearly at some point...

>bottom row
it's got a 2u left shift too, they're pretty hard to find since the minila is just about the only keyboard to use it

also big ass enter

also >putting the /? key on the right of the arrow cluster rather than halving the numpad 0 key to make room for the arrow cluster like all 96-keys
for what purpose
it moves the right shift to such a weird position, and puts the /? way out of position

just realised the pic i used is not even the european one... its even more fucked than this picture...

user i spent the last 10 minutes trying to decode what GCC meant, only to end up more confused than when i started. user help

you're super fucked

i don't think anyone makes replacement big ass enters
not even china

I guess you might be able to get some set with flat profile where every key is the same height that has a bunch of compatibility keys for weird layouts. Some custom group buy from massdrop maybe. It would be cheaper to just buy a new keyboard honestly.

yeah thats what i guessd, still tho got the keyboard for 10€ from a fucking yardsale and there is no problems with it. anyway thanks

i dont think even the most compatible of group buys will have a 2.25u ctrl key or big ass enter

If you didn't get, then you aren't.

NP user, I just wondered if we had something in common.

Yeah probably not i figured he might be able to use a shift for the control key since the right shift is 1u but only if it was a set where all the keys are the same height. For the bigass enter lots of group buys have iso packs as an option. But he would probably be spending north of $200.

ISO enter and Big Ass Enter are different sizes, user. ISO is 1.5u at the top half and 1.25u at the bottom half, BAE is 1.5u at the top half and 2.25u at the bottom half.

Hello. Yes it's a NiseKoi keychain, Marika to be specific.

Good luck finding non-standard row key caps. Jeez that's one big CTRL key.

dsi-keyboards.com/shop/brands/dsi-left-handed-usb-keyboard-with-cherry-mechanical-red-key-switches-new/

is it shit?

I have to add, if you really don't want to spend on a new keyboard, just pick up some new quality ABS or PBT for that keyboard and leave the non-standard keys on.

Some Corser K65, Logi G710+ and the like owners have that problem.

It's okay, I myself have no experience with the DSI company.

I mean if you need that inverted form factor, go for it lol.

Are Topre switches worth it, /mkg/?

What's the cheapest keyboard that uses Topre switches?

thx

>not great financially right now
>already have a mech keyboard
>was thinking of building one myself
>still, some spare money

I shouldn't... fuck

Do it user. I am going to order one of these kits
As soon as chinese new year is over

Is the Tada on Taobao the exact same as the originative ones? Their shipping is taking fucking forever.

Should just cancel the order and buy a Realforce91. But I want something small.

IIRC, yes. Taobao ones are just being sold by the manufacturer or someone near them (Possibly with Originative's permission).

How do you enter numbers?

probably some complex fn layer key combo that only the creator knows

This is like a museum piece. Cute, but completely unusable.

sry for late response i'll look into it

>get a call from my dad at work
>he says they are throwing out a bunch of old keyboards
>thinks he found a clicky keyboard like I like
>says it's a dell
>get super pumped because I think its a buckling spring
>turns out its some kind of ALPS
>Dell AT101W
>feel better than cherry blues imo

Best thing I ever got for free desu.

Only thing wrong with it is despite being PS/2 it has really shit rollover so it's quite literally useless for gaymen, is there anything I can do about it? Like it's so bad that if you hold W to run forward, and you use say Q for mic, you'll not be able to press R to reload.

also

>tfw you're on your 4th unicomp in less than 3 years

>being underage

>being mad because you had to PAY for your keyboard
KEK

you could desolder the alps and put them in a clueboard for nkro and full programmability

>assuming I didn't pay 10€ for 3 buckling spring IBMs in a used items store

u done goofed

Damn, too much work for what is essentially my backup. I thought it might have been as easy as swapping out the PCB thing that the PS2 cable connects to.

This never happened.

>This never happened.

fite me

He's pointing out that you're getting way too excited. Most people in this general acknowledge that this "hobby" is useless vanity and they hate themselves.

>get super pumped because I think its a buckling spring

If you don't understand how this is cringy, wait a few years.

I accept it's cringy, hence the shitpost reply. Paying anything more than the price of coffee on an input device is supremely autistic.

But please, don't all be upset all at once that I got a mechanical keyboard for free, one at a time please.

>wow, people didn't clap and cheer or get jelly for my newfound, free keyboard! :((

>being this fucking assblasted about being stuck with sloppy rubber domes that you get hugely defensive
>on a norwegian fire-wood stacking imageboard

>assuming I'm assblasted.

I'm just shitposting, no need to get so defensive.

>I accept it's cringy, hence the shitpost reply. Paying anything more than the price of coffee on an input device is supremely autistic.

Actually you're alright

>But please, don't all be upset all at once that I got a mechanical keyboard for free, one at a time please.

Still trying too hard though

stop replying to this moron

which one there's a lot of morons here

better be safe and not reply to any of them

If we don't reply to this moron, nothing happens.

you

+1 on the self-hatred

eyyyyy what kb and mouse ya got there in the background? Is that the g502?