Who /gamer/ here?

Who /gamer/ here?

Not anymore.
Man, sometimes I wish that games were still appealing to me.
I feel that all my hobbies got more boring to me, as I got older.

Now, I only play a little Toribash and occasionally single player minecraft, and that's about it. I can't stand to sit down and play games for hours on end, like I used to as a teen.

>feels bad man

I play shoot em ups

Modded Minecraft is pretty funny. If you're playing vanilla you should try it.

yeah but after almost 5 years of being a neet loser gamer i want to find something else to do with my life

CLICK THE CIRCLES

nothing beats comfy windows 10 gaming ;^)

See you next time

this, I spend all day at a shitty job and by the time I get home I'm not keen to waste the few hours of free time I have on shooting things.

TO THE BEAT

I play mmo and some stuff on steam.
[spoiler] with a bad addiction for buy games but never play them. [spoiler]

I feel sorry for you. Have you tried something immersive like Morrowind or dark souls?

>Dark Souls
>Good
Pick one.

My soul has been consumed by flames of war. Star wars battlefront 2, I have faced countless battles. Seen death in countless forms. Seen countless allies perish. I wish not for the war to end or the enemy to die. But for my own death, so I can be at peace and be with my brothers.

Oh shit are you me?

>Get home around 8
>Eat a meal
>Fuck what should I do for 4 hours till I have to be in bed
>All the sites I used to go to are boring as shit
>All the boards here are becoming more and more unappealing
>Hobbies like movies and shows don't appeal to me anymore
>Maybe I should try and get a head start on my classes
>Nah fuck it go from board to board that used to interest me
6 hours later I didn't accomplish a single thing. Nothing is fun or appealing I honestly debated a little bit on drinking the rest of that bottle of crown or trying to find some drugs

I feel like I have no hobbies anymore. I think I'm going to start reading again

>I think I'm going to start reading again
Don't fall for the papyrus Jew. Adobe reader is free :^)

I solved this buy doing gamely with a console on games I'm unsure about. Saves me hundreds.

Say that to my face fucker, not in undead burg and see what happens

I think you misspelled "/gaymer/"

not so much...

i found myself a neat hobby which gets me most of the time a tiny profit aswell

>buy used computerparts from a local used tech forum
>build computers in different tiers
>sell in the same forum on an auction setting the starting bid at the overall parts cost.

i've made around 10k profit during 3 years..

I dont really go for money in this. just building, and restoring old computer parts makes me tingle downstairs.

>20 posts
>no and fuck off to

Maybe I do play video games, maybe I don't. It doesn't matter. This is the tech board and you need to leave.

Sometimes you just need to sit down, put your headphones on, blast the volume up, and hit those notes like nobody's watching.
I always have a good time while playing osu

I dont have time for games. So I only play an occasional Starcraft 2 game.

While we're at it; "video games" has been a silly name forever. Can we just start calling it "vidia" all the time, so normies will too? That way no one will have to freak out when "interactive stories" like Gone Home get called games.

>earning money from games