Phoneposting is the comfiest way to use Sup Forums

Phoneposting is the comfiest way to use Sup Forums

agreed :^)

Is that a Debian chroot running on android running Firefox connected to Sup Forums?

vnc

Honestly if clover didn't exist I wouldn't have started visiting this site all the goddamn time

FLOOOOEEEEENNSSSSSSSS

>2 columns

Agreed

I was trying to phonepost but then my phone keeps getting redirected to this AT&T Mitigation Landing Page thing.

My computer isn't. Only my phone.
Anyone had a similar experience with this happening?
I don't think I have any copyrighted materiel on my phone. I haven't even been able to download apps for like half a year because of some security issue with my account I could never be assed to go fix.

You don't find it scary how at&t literally just mitm'd an https stream

Are you referring to me? Or something else?
Either way, this is pretty bullshit. Especially since I can't even log into my account since I uh, don't know my account name.
Especially especially since they're claiming copyright on my fucking phone I only use to browse Sup Forums.

not even joking. i hope you get cancer and have a painful death. all of you

Doesn't Google have pinned certificates? I don't understand how he can even be directed to this web page.

Mein niggers.

>Clover

Ugly as shit app. Using the mobile site is better than using that piece of shit

Ah, I just realized it's only blocking my access to stuff like google and yahoo. I can directly access Sup Forums and even use some lesser known search engines like duckduckgo.
This is still confusing at best.

you better contact AT&T and unfuck your phone

I really don't want to talk to brown people for half an hour. Maybe I'll contact my step dad, he's a lawyer.

I think it's DNS poisoning

Alright so calling brown people didn't do shit.
>forget the network then reconnect
>ok restart your router
>ok sorry we can't help, call Apple it's a problem with your iPhone not us
>AT&T Mitigation Page

Bahhhhh

HSTS/HTTPS should protect against that

Phoneposters REEEEEEEEEE

>installing a botnet on your phone
Is it jail broken by any chance?

No.
I literally only use my phone to browse Sup Forums, youtube, and snapchat. Occasionally facebook but just to creep on my ex gf and see what she's up to. Got accepted to a nice college lately, so good for her.

Agreed

Clover is well designed and I can be comfy in bed using it