I'm kind of new to Sup Forums, and I heard its very famous for hacking websites and trolling them...

I'm kind of new to Sup Forums, and I heard its very famous for hacking websites and trolling them. I have some coding experience, but could anyone explain how one goes about the process of hacking a website? I'm not plotting anything in particular (sorry to disappoint lol), just curious about how the world works and stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

meatspin.fr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

install gentoo

Install gentoo

>58666162
>>/9gag/

You must pass three grueling trials to prove your worth. Are you willing to show you have what it takes?

owasp.org

kill yourself

[This message requires a Sup Forums GOLD Account™]

yes senpai

HI OP, yes Sup Forums is famous for this stuff but they don't usually like to talk about it. If you go here there's a rundown on previous hacks they've done. meatspin.fr/

fail, you might stay at this gay board instead

Step 1: install gentoo
Step 2: kill yourself
Step 3: profit

Ooh, I'll bet that's such a long, helpful and comprehensive list. After looking at it I'm sure my knowledge will be greatly elongated. Srsly though, any helpful advice?

>that picture
Delete this RIGHT NOW.
This is a blue board ffs

scroll up, install gentoo

>owasp.org
ok. What programming languages are recommended for use with gentoo?

Depends if you're looking for info on hardened systems or just regular. Sometimes people erect serious firewalls and it's hard to get it to [another dick joke]

Literally nobody here has ever done anything. Were just a nice scapegoat because seriously who likes pedos and nazis.

You only get help if you install gentoo so you can understand how hacking works.

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your thread, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But hacking isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Hacker? To join those esteemed Anonymous ranks? To call yourself a member of the Stallman's Corps? Hacking takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class hackers - I mean the big guys, like Ahmed Mohamed and Joshua Ngoka - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight haxor-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big hack.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new hack fails. Someone figures out the mainframe, or disables the system bus, or ignores it as they watch the latest cutting edge firewalls destroy your hack like it was something from reddit. The Hacking Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan hack you craft in your hack bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a hack that injects one or two easily-removed trojans or some shit that a even a NSA rookie could disarm. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the board...

Install gentoo

visit /nsg/ general on Sup Forums and play around with the wargames, they simulate you hacking a website

do you have your fedora and katana ready?

With all due respect to Tim Cook and Apple, I work with a team of the best hackers on the planet. These hackers attend Defcon in Las Vegas, and they are legends in their local hacking groups, such as HackMiami. They are all prodigies, with talents that defy normal human comprehension. About 75% are social engineers. The remainder are hardcore coders. I would eat my shoe on the Neil Cavuto show if we could not break the encryption on the San Bernardino phone. This is a pure and simple fact.
And why do the best hackers on the planet not work for the FBI? Because the FBI will not hire anyone with a 24-inch purple mohawk, 10-gauge ear piercings, and a tattooed face who demands to smoke weed while working and won't work for less than a half-million dollars a year. But you bet your ass that the Chinese and Russians are hiring similar people with similar demands and have been for many years. It's why we are decades behind in the cyber race.
So here is my offer to the FBI. I will, free of charge, decrypt the information on the San Bernardino phone, with my team. We will primarily use social engineering, and it will take us three weeks. If you accept my offer, then you will not need to ask Apple to place a back door in its product, which will be the beginning of the end of America.
If you doubt my credentials, Google "cybersecurity legend" and see whose name is the only name that appears in the first 10 results out of more than a quarter of a million.

Keep coding till you understand. It's like picking a lock if you know how it works, you can do it.

Go back to whatever shithole you came from.

Alright Sup Forums, 2 years ago I ended my relationship with my ex and literally became a isolated NEET, shitposting on Sup Forums all day and night, barely getting passing grades on university, didn't even kiss any girl all that years.
A year ago I made the best decision in my life, and bought a 15 inch Retina MacBook Pro®. That's when my life started changing.
With the Mac I really got into iOS development, it's really fun and easy, I started learning Swift and it's simply great, everything just works, and my self-steem started increasing exponentially.

One day, I was at StarBucks developing an iOS App, and a qt girl talked to me. She asked "are you gay"? I said "no". Then we kissed.
The next week I met with her at the mall and we watched Mowgli, it was really fun, I kissed her at the end.
Then she said she's studying to enter a CS university, her dream is to become a game developer. That moment I realized I finally found the woman of my life, she's my 3D waifu, and she's the girl I want to pregnate.

All of that thanks to Apple's great piece of engendering, the MacBook® really changed my life. Thanks Apple!

Hey Sup Forums, did you know that the A10 Fusion chip is so good that it's not only being used in DDOS supercomputers, it will also be used in the James Webb telescope, they will use it because it is technically the only 256-bit chip available nowadays (it is a quad-core 64-bit, 64*4 = 256bit), and because of that, it can process huge amount of images and data at the same time.

Intel also confirmed that they will be making 256-bit processors, just like Apple, showing that they are following Apple's steps into making processors, that's just amazing that an iPhone has better technology and more horse power than an intel Xeon server.

I don't like Apple, but they made a really good job with this chip, and thinking that NASA will use it shows that they really revolutionized the ARM architecture, and also revolutionized the world in general, because it's the first time in history that you have the processing power of a telescope in your pocket.