Requirements:

>Requirements:
>5 years of experience in Office 2016

Just lie you idiot

So freshen up on your excel skills and lie on your resume.

If you can do the job there's no reason or should be any hesitation to lie.

Are you literally retarded? They can tell that it's a lie dumbass.

you people are idiots

And another dumbass.

This case specifically is hyperbole regarding hiring managers listing too high requirements for jobs.

I assumed that was obvious and suggested that he lie if he can perform the job he is applying for.

but excel takes about an afternoon to learn to use competently, and if you don't know how to use powerpoint or word I fail to see how you don't drown every time it rains you turkey necked mongoloid.

I can lie about skills pretty well

no idea how to lie about experience though, considering I lack friends willing to pretend to be a former manager of mine

>2016 was 17 years ago

>literally nobody gets the joke
>2016
>5 years of experience

Sup Forums: hobby-grade autism

>an afternoon

a little more than that to learn how to use excel fully, faggot

I have my Sec+ amd CCNA certs and about 3 and a half years experience but I swear every network admin job requires a bachelors degree for some reason.

Also whats the odds of finding a PART TIME admin job while I go to school?

We got the joke, faggot.

We interpreted it as hyperbole to demonstrate HR as having an unreasonable requirements. Which instead of writing a dumb meme or saying "haha very funny" and contributing nothing, we recommended embellishment.

I got it but didnt say anything hehe

>have 34 years old experience in Lotus 1-2-3
What are my chances of landing a good jerb, Sup Forumsuys?

I read somewhere that they make up bullshit like this so they can apply to hire a foreign H-1B worker because they have to show that no Americans applied for the job or the ones that did couldn't meet the minimum requirements.

Gotta wait until 2021. Try applying for a job with Office 2010 or something.

>taking those requirements seriously
Just know how to fucking use office. They use this shit to prevent people from applying. No one is seriously going deny you because your resume doesn't have "5+ years experience with office", unless they're a shit company.

It's 2021 episode

It's like when Ryan Dahl (the developer of Node.js) saw a job that demanded 10 years experience with node.js. The first release of Node.js was May 27, 2009.

So even the guy who invented node.js was not qualified. But of course they just choose someone who have the confidence to apply for the job anyway.

They don't really care how long you have worked with it. The most important thing is confidence.

would they hire someone who has only cleaned toilets their entire life to be a sysadmin?

why not? after all, he had the "confidence" to apply anyway, right?

I could see right through your charade and I can promise you anyone worth a damn will too. You have to be honest with your abilities and if you don't know fucking self teach yourself and prove in the interview you can do what they ask.

>This case specifically is hyperbole regarding hiring managers listing too high requirements for jobs.

They wouldn't give him an interview. If they did, though, and he knew his shit, then sure, they probably would.

>and he knew his shit
i see what you did there

>5 years of experience
>Windows 10
Hue, nice one.

>>I could see right through your charade and I can promise you anyone worth a damn will too. You have to be honest with your abilities and if you don't know fucking self teach yourself and prove in the interview you can do what they ask

Well as someone who's been a neet for three years, abilities are rather irrelevant, if I don't convince them I've been working for that time they won't care what I can do, whether I'm honest about it or not.

I like how companies think that doing the same shit in excel everyday for 5 years is 5 years of experience.

experience is not technology