CPU-z thread?

CPU-z thread?
CPU-z thread.

Post a picture of CPU-z report in your desktop, laptop, tablet, phone etc.
Bonus points for embedded and server units

Other urls found in this thread:

zainadeel.deviantart.com/art/Blend-2-0-for-Windows-7-191678865
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

takes effort to do that
desktop1:
i7 4790k
desktop2:
i5 4570r
laptop1:
i7 3720qm
esxi server:
i7 2760qm
freenas:
i3 2130
laptop2:
i5 3320m
laptop3:
i7 2620m
laptop4:
i5 2520m

obviously I don't use laptop 2 3 or 4 all the time, and I will be selling laptop 4 soon since I don't use it at all.

>server
>mobile cpu
Is this a mobile server?

It could be if I wanted it to
It's got 32 gigs of ram (the most of any device in my house) and It does everything I need it to no problem.

Desktop; it has a GTX 1060,

And here's my laptop CPU (t430)
I wanted to sell it so badly, but now it's being used as a gayming machine, since my atom x5 powered tablet can't handle gaymes :^)
it's also used as a server (hypervisor)

bamp

just my lil x220 :3

The i7-930 I was using before was a goddamned housefire at 4ghz. This one runs so much cooler and stable, to the point where I can enable hyperthreading without worrying about negative effects.

motherboard and cooling?

why do you care

Chinkpad 13

just wondered why your overclock was so low..

This seems wrong

Xeon master race!

nice clocks
do you see any performance benefit in day-to-day tasks compared to stock?

>4.8ghz
air?

No
I just did it to see if it was possible on my chip, In my use case there was no real difference between this 4.8GHz and my "normal" 24/7 OC of 4.4GHz.

This cinebench R11.5 run shows 3 different clockspeeds of my 5820k.
>4.7GHz
>4.4GHz
>3.3GHz (stock)

Disgusting fonts

bamp

Entering for slowest full-load fan speeds.

I can't use GNU/Linux because of my Bay Trail cpu. :/

I went from an i7-2630qm to this. Feels good.

I use 4790k as my main pc and I have old X5450 pc as my backup pc...

I cant feel any diffrence between the two PC..

I think the major difference in performance for me was the increase in the RAM speed I was able to enjoy. I no longer have the delay between actions I had grown accustomed to .

all cpus perform the same desu
this is like exactly the same as the 4770 in my last pc

I don't really get it

Do I have a good CPU or what?

It should still be fine for pretty much anything.
If you need some extra performance you can always overclock.

Some of you guys are ok, don't go o any store to buy Rayzen when it comes out.

linux is shit

Jordan anyone with a brain could have told you there was no difference in performance between a 4xxx series and 6xxx series.

Especially considering Intel basically skipped the desktop 5xxx series.

>no AMD in this whole thread

Didn't expect that desu.

bought this one with along with a shitty case (trashed) 2 good fans, 1 good 550w 80+ CM PSU a matching motherboard for 130$ almost 6 months ago:

bargain dashu ... used a i5 2400 before - pointless upgrade if i had not given my old pc away

notebook - i5 35 something don't even care

forgot the pic ...

>being on g
>not knowing what cpus you own
fucking millenials. reeeee

First one, is my laptop with GTX 1060. CPU voltage dropped from around 1.0V by -150mV. Pretty good, don't you think?
Second one is my old family PC that I upgraded from C2Duo to C2Quad. Still running strong with GTX 950.
Third one is my current system with R9 Nano while waiting for Zen to hit markets.

Let's not get started with the baby boomers!

What is your opinion on the Nano. Kinda kicked myself for not buying one when they were available.

Well I got mine of a sale for 350€ in late summer last year. Pricewise here in Finland it was pretty good since cheapest GTX 1070 Blowers go for 450€ and Fury X is way overpriced here. Also RX 480 and GTX 1060 are like 300€ for the 6/8GB versions so yeah. If you can get any of the fury cards for cheap they are great, but now I'd rather just wait for Vega if you can afford high end since the 4GB VRAM might get too small if games like RE7 show up.

Either way the Nano is pretty good. I have set mine at +50% Power target (from 175W to 263W) and it stays at 1000MHz rock solid with no throttling since I removed the stock fan and put a 120mm pressure optimized Noctua fan with a cardboard shroud to direct air. Only weakness with Nano is that the power limit makes overclocking very limited.

Random fun fact about my laptop. The GTX 1060 3GB it has is not a cut down version and has the whole 1280 cuda cores, pic related.

Will someone massage my fragile ego plz?

Gee, Anonymous, how come your mom lets you have 2 CPUs?

>2 dirt-cheap $80 cpus

It's ep-ex so it's not really all that bad at all.

That is a lot of power for such a low cost. What do you do with it, if you don't mind telling?

best OC I could get with the 212 evo

Run a server, of course. Currently there are 6 people who log on to it regularly. It runs sshd and allows tunneling internet connections through my home network as well as apache for websites. I also store backups, music, and videos on it. Installed a GTX 980 and it runs games flawlessly.

Q6600 master race

What theme?

fellow amd negroes

zainadeel.deviantart.com/art/Blend-2-0-for-Windows-7-191678865

Thanks senpai

Do you see any slows while browsing?

Who /monsterOC/ here?

>not even 5GHz

Mediocre.

I don't have watercooling.

see

P6T-SE + H100

I'm still a noob at overclocking, I had my i7920 @ 3.8 so I just used the same settings.

Its still summer here in ausland, so I might try and push 4Ghz when it gets cooler.

You could get 4ghz out of that chip with about 5-10 minutes and maybe a minor voltage change. The 32nm Westmere Xeons are entirely different beasts when it comes to overclocking and cooling them.

Desktop:
i7-920

Old Desktop:
Pentium 4 630

have this (its old) while i dig up my servers stuff

master race detected

uptime is low due too moving, also have some low power hexacore sitting in a dl380 waiting on ram

It might be a pointless trash-bin CPU, but I like how it only has a 72W power draw at full prime 95 load.