I'm trying to do some work with lubuntu + libreoffice...

I'm trying to do some work with lubuntu + libreoffice, just text+images but I'm doing it in a p4 and after adding 3 photos its broken as fuck and I need to use more than 200

I'm thinking about installing XP + pirated office but I don't know if it will get better

Which word version can properly manage this shit?

I just need a text processor that let me throw images on it/resize them and export as PDF

Halp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaRkkN7MQuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this what love feels like?

Fuck off.

Write it in haytch tee em el and print to PDF in Firefox

LaTeX would probably work, if you feel like learning a whole new tool and markup language.

Is LibreOffice breaking just because of low memory/processor power?

Word 2007 is perfect software

>Is LibreOffice breaking just because of low memory/processor power?
Yes, its managing high res pictures

>would probably work, if you feel like learning a whole new tool and markup language.

I'm working, my time worth money, I can't waste it using meme FOSS crap

it works for me

maybe try using a raspberry pi 3 instead of a raspberry pi 2 op

Write a script to use imagemagick to resize all the images to a non-insane resolution to use in your document, and maybe you won't keep running out of RAM.

I might do that, which resolution could be good to stick 2 pictures/page together (pic related)

Could you pass the sauce on that webm please?

Use Inkscape if it's simple text, otherwise use what others anons said.

probably because your images are huge as fuck when added to the doc, try resizing them before hand to a more reasonable size
can even to that automated

I know this is probably not an option for you, but the best for tasks like this Pages is fucking stellar.

www.apple.com/pages/

>www.apple.com

>text processor
>throw images on it
Well which is it?

Ive had a problem with libre office Calc and png pictures on both Lubuntu and on MacOS.
It makes it crash as soon as you try to scale it!

And what the fuck are you using
I'm looking for some office torrent without too much ransomware but I don't even know if that shitty computer could boot from a usb drive, I hat to stick the HDD with lubuntu already installed

Meanwhile my boss have a fucking i7 (6xxx) with a fucking windows XP install just to use outlook on it

>I'm trying to do some work with lubuntu + libreoffice
Poor soul, install Windows 10 (7 if you have a toaster) and Office 2016

>I'm working, my time worth money, I can't waste it using meme FOSS crap

> Meme FOSS crap

He doesn't know all the scientific literature is made in LaTeX.

>p4
>512MB ram
>windows 10

What about no

youtube.com/watch?v=uaRkkN7MQuw

if you really valued your time that much you would go find a computer that isnt garbage.

I used the money they gave me for a new computer in HGST drives for me and bought a 5 bucks dell for the work

Use GIMP

well for starters, you need to have your priorities straight. And just figure out latex, its more efficient than any other option and probably the only one that will get done what you need without to much fucking around

dude this cant be real... you just ruined my fucking day. Jesus christ i want to die

>3DPD
Not even once

About 600px in width.

Fucking fatty actually married that grinchface gold digger, he did well I'd say, she has a 10/10 bod

>torrent without too much ransomware
for microshit piracy, look into msdn ISOs, you run a SHA256 hash on the downloaded ISO and compare to the hash for that iso on technet.microsof.com then you can be sure it only contains official malware

>grinchface gold digger, he did well I'd say, she has a 10/10 bod
you mean diamond digger
a 10/10 body on a soso face, i'd say he could spend 20 years fucking hookers twice a week with a cute face and a 10/10 body and in the end spend about as much

he can then at 40yo settle for a 35yo wife material, and adopt a baby or two of the same ethnicity as theirs, if the wife's parents didnt freeze some of her eggs when she was 18yo

Goddamn, I wish I never asked.

what about some HTML to PDF.

you could easily craft 200 htmls defining image display size, to avoid wrong pages breaks you could set each html to become a pdf page

im sure there are tons of scripts and utilities capable of this, i bet some will even auto downsample the images for a certain DPI

you probably cant learn latex enough to do this in an hour, but you can research and try a dozen different html-2-pdf scripts and have it done quickly.

but schedule some time to learn latex in the future, dont get caught in need for a knowledge with no time to learn

>torrent without too much ransomware
for microshit piracy, look into msdn ISOs, you run a SHA256 hash on the downloaded ISO and compare to the hash for that iso on technet.microsof.com then you can be sure it only contains official malware

>grinchface gold digger, he did well I'd say, she has a 10/10 bod
you mean diamond digger
a 10/10 body on a soso face, i'd say he could spend 20 years fucking hookers twice a week with a cute face and a 10/10 body and in the end spend about as much

he can then at 40yo settle for a 35yo wife material, and adopt a baby or two of the same ethnicity as theirs, if the wife's parents didnt freeze some of her eggs when she was 18yo

he did very badly, from OPs vid we can infer she only lets him touch her vagina once a week, and half those times its just to lick her, she only blows him as a birthday treat once a year

>I'm thinking about installing XP + pirated office but I don't know if it will get better
It probably will

>its managing high res pictures
It will be slow as fuck

WHAT THE FUCK FUCKING BITCH

don't worry, it's not real. it's a "reality" tv show which means it's scripted

Pages does this better than almost any other tool.
OP, get a Mac.

The whore at one point says she's just with him for the money and greencard, when confronted she shrugs and says; 'So what? Would you be with me if I didn't have these tits and this ass?' She's got a point there. Fuck this fat loser and take him for everything he's got.

Pages is backwards as fuck.

>Cant edit all the elements of the style in a few clicks
>has to be done by hand on each element
>pages
>good

And I own a fucking rMBP.

sometimes i wish i was a plastic surgeon, women just pay for whatever they see on a tv whore like kim just to feel validated

I told my retarded boss to lend me his fucking computer or fuck off

I think I'm getting fired

Not sure what you're talking about.

a fucking brainless russian pig
nothing new

Well I just got his computer

Behold the i7 6700k with windows XP and office 2010

>he's busting his oversized ass to buy her a $75k ring
>she's fugging Tyrone and DeShawn and generally living a life of leisure while he's away
you've misidentified the brainless party here

The roles couldn't even be reversed. No man could look at a woman saying "Well? I already said I like this. Are you going to buy me this 300k dollar object or what?". Even boytoys for old ladies need to be humble, they can't act this arrogant.

No wonder gays seem so happy, they have zero women gold-digging while being smug about it.

wtf she has zero taste in jewelry

Wait, I thought you buy a russian wife to -not- deal with this kind of bullshit.

Vietnamese is the way to go apprently

>hook-nosed skank acting like she's Queen Shit

After all the carnage I left behind in Da Nang? Nah...better not.