This gorgeous piece of technology had to be canned because DUDE EXPLOSIONS LMAO

>this gorgeous piece of technology had to be canned because DUDE EXPLOSIONS LMAO

fuck you all

none removable batteries and a flawed design killed it you turd

That's what happens when you own a Samsung.

SAMSHIT HOUSEFIRES

They can just make yet another big metal and glass slab with non-removeable battery for your dumb ass to drool over.

>samshit
>beautiful or good
Sony masterrace.
Japanese design is always superior.

It had to be canned because Samsung decided that nothing could possibly go wrong with pushing a design past the safest limits you could go and not possibly kill everyone that uses it.
It also looked like the same standard shit you could get from any other "flagship"

>Apple removes headphone jack
>"APPLE IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPTED"
>Samsung phone explodes
>"Why didn't they have to remove such a perfect piece of hardware? who cares about explosions lmao? fuck apple btw"

wow it's a generic glass and metal slab

whoopie fucking doo

What about it btw ? Are they gonna release a fixed version ?

>samshit
>good

found a mad gook

>Blame us for Samsung's fuck up

Wewww

MEGUMIN

pic unrelated, right? the v20's way better user

That's all good, I was planning to get one (and i'm glad I didn't) but I'm getting this masterpiece instead

If you think Samshit is good, then you deserve an explosion to the face.

A 'Note 8' is in the work. Analysts proved to be as useless as ever.

There were about 80 (reported) cases of batteries expldoing/catching fire in less than a month. It was a timebomb.

Chink design is better. See HTC and Xaomi.

Is there a charging cable/aux adaptor combi for USB-C? Or do I gotta charge and play music separately forever now?

Samsung is the best Android phone period.
Best hardware, most features, reliable software.
I'm getting the S8 a few months after the release, when the price drops because nobody is buying it.

N!

>touchwizz
jej

>Best hardware
It's literally exploding due to poor planning
>most features
Hundreds of useless gimmicks that you won't use but will slow down your phone
>reliable software.
lel, no

This. My Z3 is still going strong after nearly 2 years of shit posting from it

>It's literally exploding due to poor planning
It only exploded a few times in one particular model and everyone got a refund. Still better than having no reception when holding it in the wrong hand, or bending on the slightest touch. And these people did not get a refund.

It has the best hardware as in, the best build quality, best screen, best camera, best everything.

>killing people possibly
>better than not working sometimes
Thank God you don't work for quality assurance user.

looks like shit

If your device fails, it should fail with you.

>killing people possibly

no

>killing people possibly
What if someone had an accident, and has to phone real fast, but was holding the iphone in the wrong hand. Was he also killed by it?

And I don't think people got more than mild first degree burns from it. I even think no one got hurt and it was just fakes trying to get money out of Samsung.

>best hardware as in, the best build quality
How can you say that with a straight face when the phones are literally catching fire.

>comparing responsibility of the third person to an actual explosion caused by negligence
So you are also terrible at law. OK.

>And I don't think people got more than mild first degree burns from it
What you think doesn't matter. Do you know how unhealthy the smoke of a burning battery is? Some people got into hospital alone from breathing that in due to the failed batteries.

I'll take house fires and planes for 400 Alex.

>caused by negligence
source?
Because they did say it was caused by Samsung supplier. And that the supplier did not manage to properly manufacture it because of design flaws of the battery itself, which nobody could knew about.

>Do you know how unhealthy the smoke of a burning battery is
No, but I know how unhealthy the smoke out of the exhaust of a car is, which you are exposed to every day.
retard

Xiaomi wins again

A lot worse than that.

>nobody could know about
>design flaws
Thank you for proving my point. You don't have the faintest clue about law.

>this gorgeous piece of technology
EVERY FUCKING PHONE LOOKS THE SAME YOU FUCKING MOUTHBREATHER

They need to make the 8 bezel less and with less edges.

I'm in need of a new phone and I've considered buying a used Z3/Z3 Compact but I've read like a billion "lel enjoy your ungluing screen" comments in various reviews.

>an entire flagship device had to be recalled because of a single defective part that should have been user-replaceable in the first place

There is literally nothing wrong with the Z3 display. Of course, it's no amoled with mega saturated colours, but it's a perfectly fine display. Not some quad HD meme shit so the battery life from it is god tier

Nice meme.

No no, the complaints were about the screen ungluing from the frame. They were rather numerous too.
The reason I'd want an Xperia is because I've been sticking with Sony since they were Sony Ericsson, plus I have those noise-cancelling headphones compatible with them from the time I bought a walkman and promptly lost it. I don't really want to shell out too much cash though so that's why I'm looking at used stuff.

Keep in mind Samsung took a deep hit with their Note 7 fiasco. They have a lot to lose.

Yeah that's usually a bad thing.

Personally never seen that issue myself. Even my dad's Z2 is still in good nick. The Z3 and Z5 were the last good Sony phones if you are gonna stick with them though. The X line is complete shit

My last phone was an Xperia J and that was a bitch to use.

>he fell for the non Xperia Z line meme

It was my first smartphone, I wasn't even the one to buy it.

Do you vape?

>Apple does explosions better than Samsung
agreed

Lithoum-batteries exploding is nothing new. It can happen due to bad handling or a faulty device.
But if it happens to hundreds of phones within a month of use, something is wrong with your phone.

>physical key
>beneath a perfectly fine touch screen
roflmaoing my ass of at this phone of yours

>airplanes falling out of the sky and killing humans because of explosive iphones is nothing new
>100s of note7s exploding and potentially burning their owners is unacceptable
really activates my almonds

You should see how many scumbags at the executive tier level still use old timey blackberries. Baby boomers hate new shit.