I don't understand

How did he start Apple with no money and no knowledge of technology?

Did he just hire a bunch of lawyers and screw over Woz?

What was the actual process he went through to build it from the ground up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Apple
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was a high-functioning autist. he talked Woz into leaving a comfortable job and to throw in with him, which is to say "you handle all the technical details and i'll.. uh.. make deals! yeah."

Why don't you just read some biography instead of asking a bunch of autistic fucks

Incorporated in Ireland.
Seriously, its the reason for success
It turns out you can make a shitton of money if you don't have to pay taxes at all.

he's an "ideas guy" with no other skill to his name

He simply sucked enough dicks to get himself to the top.

Didn't he know Bill Gates from his college days or something?

>he's an "ideas guy" with no other skill to his name

He stole his best ideas from Xerox. In fairness, Xerox had great technology and was doing jack shit with it.

Apple is a California corporation.

why does Sup Forums jerk off to Woz? he just made like 2 shitty console computers no one cares about. the real thing was the Mac (Lisa)

I thought Sup Forums fapped to Stallman and Linus.

I have read the Wikipedia page and some of a biography but none of them give the actual details as to the process by which he founded the company, how much it cost etc.

It is supposed to funnel taxes through Ireland (12.5%)
But it didn't even bother doing that, the EU ruled that it owes Ireland $13B. Both Apple and the government are appealing the ruling

Go watch Pirates of Silicon Valley, does a much better job showing how Apple started than any other film, even Woz said it was pretty accurate

Lol@you
Made in Chyna
Money goes to Ireland
Workforce is now 60% h1B pajeets
(((American company)))

Ireland is totally fucked if the EU decided to interfere with their tax racket they have going. Much, much more is at stake in that trial than Apple paying their fair share.

He had some talented friends who could handle all the technical stuff and was somehow able to convince big companies of all this grand shit they could pull off with their little team.

I remember reading everyone else had to put in like 16 hours of work a day to reach what Jobs was promising.

In a way that makes him a great business man but in reality he was pretty fucking terrible at actually managing a business. So he's an excellent liar, I guess.

How did jobs stop himself from getting fucked in the early days (before the firing)?

Did he hire a lawyer and accountant and ask them how best to retain complete control and authority?

>tfw you don't become a visionary by winning the lottery

texas sharpshooter, for every unicorn there are a couple of thousand failed startups. Why people think it was different back then I don't know. He got lucky, so what?

He managed to persuade some people to invest in his company 1 million dollars when they were a bunch of nobodies.

How? He just sit in a room making phonecalls, until he got the money.

You try persuade someone to invest in your company 1 million if nobody knows anything about you and you never produced anything, kek.

because he was a master salesman and knew how to psychologically manipulate people.

you can't sell a product no matter how advanced it is if you don't have marketing and people skills.

>make dirt cheap chink trash as cheap as possible
>hire hipster marketing team to appeal to tweens and gays
>charge fuck huge margins of 30% profit
>dodge all 30% of taxes
>steal money (tax funded programs) from everyone in every county
>stash it all in offshore accounts

Apple would literally be bankrupt without their tax scam, and needs to be nuked off the face of the earth.

I'm not a steve jobs fan, but without steve, woz wouldn't have marketed the Apple I to anyone. Steve went around town and got local hobbyist shops to buy the Apple I, and also took it to hobbyist circles like the homebrew club. After Mike Markkula invested a couple hundo thousand in apple, though, steve's roll was not as important

but Steve still manipulated Woz just for keks for years just to be a dick.

i respect him for this.

this guy knows the truth

also reminder that Jobs was a filthy arab shitskin
>Steve Jobs's biological father, Abdulfattah "John" Jandali (b. 1931), was born into a Muslim household and grew up in Homs, Syria

'Cos he's a breddy chill guy, who still has ideals.

Woz is also extremely delusional, he thinks he single-handedly transformed computing because he made that shitty Apple II

go back to where you belong

He still made more money than you can ever count and will be remembered throughout despite being a "shitskin"

wtf i love trump now

>and no knowledge of technology

>implying

gay shit sells from the day women got voting rights

Despite the insane cult of lies surrounding apple fandom (the source of this confusion) Steve Jobs was a fraud. He would hand in other people's work and say it was his to have a career in tech. Literally. How did he found Apple? The exact same way everyone founds a company he begged for money from investors. Before Baby Bush shut down the digital economy this was called Venture Capital and its how tech companies got money to start. A rich guy gives you money for an agreed upon # of stock shares or other arrangements. Imagine that show shark tank but where disgusting oligarchs do not hold 100% of the power.

spotted the poor

go to bed (((Trump)))

Maybe someone will take your blustering seriously when literally all your products aren't made in China

He didn't know how to program.

>upper middle class family spoiled rich kid
>literally got hired to hp and got deals with other companies because of mom's blowJOBS
>no money and no knowledge of technology

>Before Baby Bush shut down the digital economy this was called Venture Capital

What did Bush do?

Hello Plebbit

>China is currently America's biggest problem

lel

He started with Atari, and Woz was always with him.

While working at Atari, they pretty much used all their R&D shit to tinker with hardware and software.

>also took it to hobbyist circles like the homebrew club

Woz brought Jobs to the Homebrew Computing Club in the first place, you sad excuse for an autist.

>>he's an "ideas guy" with no other skill to his name

Read carefully. Holier than thou idiots with a 4 year and done retard degree building everything in china because a meme said its more efficient is the problem.

Basically outlawed rich startups so they cant compete with the entrenched plutocracy. They passed a law that caps the value of an IPO if debt load vs total assets hits a magic number. They are classified the same way as penny stocks now.

Fucking Snapchat cannot go public yet even. Less than 15 companies can afford to in any given year. Before Baby bush there were thousands.

Apple doesnt do anything except make aesthetic designs.
90% of everything they currently have was based on mergers, and software acquisitions. They buy out companies, and use their initially development and finish their product.

Like iTunes? Thank SoundJam MP
FireWire? Not even invented by Apple. That's by Zayante
Apple's shitty maps software? All thanks to Placebase
Siri? Acquired a company called VocallQ who started the development.
Amazing camera app? LinX made that possible.
Their entire OSX was developed by NeXT when Jobs worked there. After he came back to Apple, they bought out NeXT and acquired all their goodies.

I can keep going, but here is that list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Apple

Tbh if your liabilities to assets ratio is really shitty after a few years, it means you're losing money out the ass and you've got negative capital.
In most first world countries they'd just force you to close shop at the magic number and liquidate your assets cause the company isn't going anywhere and it's still alive only cause you keep on pumping capital into it.

>no money and no knowledge of technology?

He invented how add colors to Atari games and the Blue Box for hack rotating phones, this is knowledge of technology

>He invented how add colors to Atari games and the Blue Box for hack rotating phones, this is knowledge of technology

He himself didn't do either of these things, idiot.

It was Woz and his friend that invented the blue box.

i freakin miss him...

>Did he just hire a bunch of lawyers and screw over Woz?

Now you are thinking like a start-up entrepreneur!

>mergers and acquisitions

What's reddit about that post? I don't get it

that's what every company does you idiot
they buy out ideas or failing small products and put their best engineers, designers and programmers on the job to make the shit actually work right

it's never about who's first, it's about who's the first to do it well so the public can actually use it

Not as much as Apple does.
Apple tends to buy companies developing software in their infancy so that they can properly develop, and integrate into their own. Many other companies buy a nearly finished, or a completely finished product, and do a shit job at integration.

You don't understand M&A, or product development in general.