2013 Mac Pro for under $1000

Does any user know where to buy a quad core 2013 mac pro for under $1000? I been seriously trying to find one for the past couple of days and most of them range from $2000 and up for even the most basic mac pro. I sold my old tosibla laptop for $300 and save up about $400 and be wanting something like a 2013 mac pro

Can something please tell there is a place where you can buy this computer for cheap?

If you want to buy a trashbin you can go about anywhere

not bait m8

bump

bump

lol no

you're the guy who lost his keyboard keys, aren't you?

>2013 macbook pro
boi

why the fuck would you even blow that much money on one in the first place rather than getting a superior previous-generation model that is actually worthy of being called a workstation instead for an even lower price

6/10 for the reply

People who criticize the trash-can Mac Pro have never used a big traditional tower design workstation like a HP Z series or Dell Precision.

Well, I have used both and let me tell you something: they are loud. Lots of fans that will bug you at night when you're in your room alone working.

If that little trash can runs quiet I might just pick one up one of these days.

>One fan
>Low temps
>quiet
Pick one retard.
Also:
>not trained to listen to redundant PSU fans and at least 1*14cm delta fan.
What are you? Girls?
When you pick up your mac from the shop do not forget to aske for your applel dildo, faggot.

but why would you want one.

For this kind of money you have to consider usecase. You could build a more powerful pc for $1000.

>I been
Not here, Jamal.

It has a reputation for being quiet. And I can tell you've never done any actual work these kinds of computers.

>t. mactoddler

>I'm a simpering bitch that falls apart at even the slightest inconvenience, thus I should gimp the shit out of my system

I'm posting from a single-socket workstation right now and I don't even hear it, even if I did I wouldn't give a shit, if I wanted utter silence for whatever reason I'd use a laptop or wear headphones like everyone else. They're not servers, not even the big ones, I use those too.

I can tell you haven't either because millions of people do work on those kinds of computers every day and have done so over several generations of hardware for well over 30 years now and the world keeps on turning. Get your ears checked and stop trying to look like an authority when we all know you're just a LARPing faggot who wouldn't know "actual work" from his own media-consuming sheep ass.

Oh yeah... You think so?
This is my ESXi setup after some work on it, ready to be turned on again.
Fucking faggot

Maybe if the trashcan was louder it wouldn't overheat, though.

Also, I actually have an older Dell workstation at home. It's not very quiet out of the box (not very loud either, kinda average), but like any standard PC box it can be made quiet or even silent if you want.

It is objectively a better option to buy a better computer for under $1000 and put hackintosh on it. No contest. Not even unstable or anything if you buy the proper equipment.

The only advantage that has is space, and that's relative since everything you plug on it looks messy as fuck.

If you are buying a Mac pro you are paying about $1000 just for the case.

You can get a PC with better specs for $400-$500.

It's a serious waste of money and unless you are rich and don't care stay away from Mac's.

People who buy a Mac usually do so for the OS, not the hardware specs.

And no, hackintosh isn't a valid choice for most people. Even if you manage to set it up properly, any update or hardware change can fuck it up later.

>implying you can't just run macOS in a fucking VM without any issues nowadays on most any modern computer platform
>please

While those statements are potentially true at best we're considering saving money and getting a system probably twice as fast for the same price, new hardware, not secondhand.

Big system updates could. Normal ones (for instance, 10.12.2 to 10.12.3) work without issues.

>You can get a PC with better specs for $400-$500.

The Mac Pro Xeon processor costs that much on it's own.