Serious question here

Serious question here

Do girls care what kind of tech you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=green bubbles&src=typd&lang=en
lmgtfy.com/?q=green bubbles
twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q="green bubbles"&src=typd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes totally. youre not getting laid using android

they shouldn't if they want guys to not care about where they get their coffee

No. If you were going to make a list of things women take into consideration before they fuck you, the type of tech you use probably wouldn't crack the top 1000. Lift, get money, dress well, keep a good social circle, improve your facial aesthetics however you can and try to have an interesting personality.

You asking yourself this fucking question just shows how disconnected from them you are.

They care about what we call fashion statements. An iPhone is considered to be the be all end all for being considered sociable.

yes, pic very related
sadly this

no. they see them as accessories.. no different than their teeth, hair, makeup, clothes, etc. they all "fit" together. even the fucking coffee cups are used this way.

No. This is a meme invented by insecure appletards.

dude, this is TRUE and I'm a Samsungfag, most young women hates android users

Well meme'd. They don't give a shit. Majority of them actually love samshit for some reason, but they don't care what (you) use, only what they use.

Temple OS or your aren't sacred enough for these britches

DEGENERATE APPLE FAGS. WE MUST PURGE THE WORLD OF THEM. DEUS VULT

yes. if you use Tinder or any dating app and you exchange contacts, you better use an iphone.

no iphone = no sex.

all the hot chicks use iphones. don't believe me? go into any Sup Forums thread with hot women and look at those selfies. all recent pics have iphones in them.

how apple does this, I don't know.

for the record, I don't own a phone.

Where you from?

Anywhere outside America. Iphones are irrelevant outside. Some countries aren't poisoned by mindless consumerism.

twitter.com/search?q=green bubbles&src=typd&lang=en
lmgtfy.com/?q=green bubbles

>using SMS
>year of Facebook, WhatsApp, etc

It's a Veblen good. It signalizes that you have a lot of money and that you are successful.

If you don't give a shit about the rat-race, it makes no sense. But if you view your posessions as ways of showing how successful and good you are as a person, everything starts to make sense.

You don't go to that expensive hipster store because it has cool stuff. You go there because it's the kind of thing a smart/good/rich/successful person would do.

You see what the people who are the things you want to be and then you ape them. That's all.

Imagine if you wanted to be a hacker god, so you stopped shaving and started eating foot-shrooms and installing coreboot, because that's what hacker gods do. The whole learning thing is hard. But getting coreboot? You can buy one of those laptops and you're already a hacker.

gril here

You best be using top end shit if you wanna shot at my 19yo punani - yes i DO know how to check MBP specs from the serial no

Once I'm 35 I'll step down to Android and Linux

If I'm still single at 52 I'll probably widen to Windows and Windows phone

If that doesn't work by 55 I'll kill myself reading b8 Sup Forums freds

I'm from USA and if you own a Android, women think you are antisocial or very poor

Unless you're using something really weird or autistic, most of them don't really care that much. They might tell you that they prefer the iphone if you're using an android, but thats about it.

>teeth
>accessories

This.

Although, if you have all of the things that user mentioned, then having a nice phone is icing on the cake.

>gurl tells you she cares about that shit
>stop caring about her
that's how it actually works, cucks

Only if it's expensive/looks expensive

nope

pls be my ai gf

In my country people with iPhones are seen as spoiled sugar babies. Most people agree when I tell them my 200€ phone does the job just fine

> falling for the apple meme
> getting Timrolled that hard
> "buy apple to be loved"
> "buy apple to be wanted"
> "buy apple to become famous"
> "buy apple to get laid"
Jesus Christ, do you guys really fall that hard for that marketing crap?

Not if you want a serious relationship. If you're looking to get STD filled, shallow, dumb whores to gobble your knob then is probably correct. But some of us have standards and like to stay healthy.

4S looks great and cheap too.

>implying windows will survive this decade

I laugh at Applel otherwise I don't give a fuck

I've dated a girl who usually wouldn't text back if you had green text bubbles. (Meaning if you were on Android because she was on iPhone)

>Do girls care what kind of tech you use?
Girls aren't monolithic.
They have a variation that's all over the joint.
Some like boy-stuff, some don't.
Not understanding this is why most of you still have your V-cards stashed under your pillows.

She probably had FaceTime intercepting her texts and didn't see them.
But you wouldn't understand that.

pretty sure chad could use a flip-phone and still get laid bud

No. They care about your height, your appearance, the size of your dick, how important you are, how cocky you are, how much money you have in bank.

Getting an iPhone will not get you laid. Instead, it'll make you look like a fucking tool bending to the futility of females.

Yes they care a lot.
Why do you think most apple users are gay ? It's what they have to do to escape the sexual pressure females put on them when they see they use apple products

>all the hot chicks use iphones

It's girls phone.

>Do girls care what kind of tech you use?
Depends on the girl.

kek. yet even Google's boss uses it.

No man, where I live iphone is mostly used by girls and older people.

Galaxy edge is shit everyone wants.

twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q="green bubbles"&src=typd

Bitches hate them green bubbles.

It's issue specific to america since no one uses sms anymore anywhere else, maybe some grandma here and there.

Americans can't evolve

[citation needed] you samshit shill

ps: and fuck off back to plebbit you dumb piece of shit. we know you're from there. just fuck off.

she probably couldn't afford the sms charges to reply back

quit trying to make me hate girls, Sup Forums

>using iphones

Even used my GFs old iphone 5 for last couple months since my z3c died.

>what did she mean by this

Most women i work with have iPhones, but bought them because they can't into technology and got them because they are "easier"

It's settled

Yes, well kind of. They care if you're a neckbeard grooming Thinkpad worshiper who runs Gentoo.

>"what phone is that?"
>"an android one"
>"oh, cool. I have an iphone tho, I prefer those"
>"I prefer the android one because it's much more open to modification and personalization"

Just bring your tech background into it unless you're an ugly fucker. They wont care 99% of the time because they assume you know better than them.

But like I said, if you're an unsociable ugly fucker then it doesn't matter what tech you use anyways.

Girls like it if you use iMessage so they can seeif you've read their message and know when you're replying.

They want to keep tabs on you at all times because they're fucking crazy

t. Fag who started using a hamme down an iphag 5 and now get "omg rude" messages within 20 seconds of not replying after reading mundane messages from my gf, sisters, mom, etc

if a girl wanted to give her number to me by typing it on my S7 would i get laid with this phone theme

slimgirl fags are the worst

Good thing blue bubbles arent SMS

Get yourself checked for autism please

You can turn read receipts off for individual contacts or for everyone

I've used only a flip phone in the last couple of years

It should have been a temporary replacement after I lost my last smartphone at the airport

I've chosen to keep it 'cause I love its simplicity and durability

It could connect to the internet, shoot photos et cetera (dumbphones aren't that dumb today) but I literally only use it for calls

No girl ever cared, but again I'm not a teen; my guess is that only teens are required to be permanently whatsapping or something and to be 24/7 available for a useless worthless message

Productivity boosted by the way, sometimes less is more

I've a wi-fi only tablet too, a laptop, a desktop, a raspie and five servers (two of them colocated in germany, three rented)

Never ever care about what other people think about what you should or should not use. Pick what works for you.
Moreover, never ever care about what "girls" think. Only betas do that

Girls don't understand nor care about tech the way that we do. To them, an iPhone is a status symbol, like a piece of jewelry or an expensive handbag. It's an accessory.

>chad could use a flip-phone and still get laid bud
>Moreover, never ever care about what "girls" think. Only betas do that

These guys are on the right track. What you have doesn't really matter. But how YOU think about it, does. If you are insecure, girls will pick up on THAT. It has nothing directly to do with your phone itself, per say. If you are confident than it doesn't matter.

You should be confident about your own choices. If they are interested why you chose Android then explain to them why. If they are smart you might have a convert (and a keeper girl) but most Apple users are not that smart.

Keep that shit to yourself though, if you are just trying to get laid. Be confident but don't sperg out on how they are dumb, etc. (even if true).

>using any of those instead of XMPP

>
>>implying windows will survive this decade

>implying girls are posting on Sup Forums

Some girls look down on you or wont be as interested if you dont have an Iphone with Imessage.

In my experience, girls only care if you know how to troubleshoot the kind of tech they use. (Or at least use your stuff together with it.)

Many of them legitimately panic when a setting goes awry, a report with no backup is lost, they can't backup rare family photos, etc. Once I sort out their flashy doodad, they couldn't give two shits about what I use.

Frankly, none of us who claim to be tech savvy have any excuse to be incompetent with normietech. I might not own a Mac but I know how to get things done in front of one.

Stop living in a third world country like the US that still treats phones like a status symbol and use outdated technology like SMS

You can do that on every instant messenger. Thankfully, fb messenger for desktop has a function to remove this so nobody can see if you've seen a message or are typing.

>Jesus Christ, do you guys really fall that hard for that marketing crap?

Burger here. And yes, I am afraid we are the most propagandized / marketed to people in the history of the world. Which has frightening consequences on a social/political level. The vast majority of people here are dumb as fuck and are completely convinced of a number of things that are against their own interests. If you try and point this out to them, they will vehemently deny it and argue with you.

> No one is more of a slave than he who thinks himself free without being so.

Yes, I was on a date with one of them and they get pissed if you have an Android because of iMessage's garbage with green messages and latency is shit, I want iMessages on Android already Apple

>I might not own a Mac but I know how to get things done in front of one.
Once a normie asked me to fix their Mac. They laid it down in front of me and I could do literally nothing.

Amerifat here, women don't give a flying fuck what phone you use, just as long as you aren't a fat shit, nor a dickhead, they won't care. Now there are some that do care, and those are the cunts you want to stay away from.

After that experience I slightly learned to use them in a VM but it just seemed so unintuitive compared to everything I had used previously.

Serious reply: no, they really don't.

What girls care about is you not dressing like a dork, showering and brushing your teeth daily, having a job, and not being socially retarded.

If a girl does unironically judge you by what tech you have despite you having/doing things above then such a girl is mentally ill and you should avoid her at all costs.

Except they do, have you ever gone on a date outside of your bodypillow? I own an Android and whenever they see green bubbles they usually respond with "UGGHH" or "ew just get an iPhone" or some shit, obviously they are whores for caring that much but they notice

>he doesn't know about fashion braces

Do you care what kind of tech girls use?

Of course. The more "bou-tech" it is the greater my suspicion that daddy is spoiling the little princess. I don't need entitlement issues and personality disorders anywhere near my life, even casually.

Then you are talking to the wrong people then, the girls I talk to they don't care, or some of them even have a Galaxy.

/thread
>gives you holy azure bubbles btw

No

Girls see phones as a status symbol because $$$
If you have the latest/ trendy, most expensive phone, you appear to have alot to offer

>"I prefer the android one because it's much more open to modification and personalization"

You don't actually say this unless asked directly why you choose Android. You just sound like an arrogant ass otherwise.

This guy gets it.

>bought an iPhone 7 plus
>go out to a club
>get delivered my drink
>waitress goes : OMG IS THAT AN IPHONE 7
>y-yeah its the plus version
>c-can i see it user?
>she smiles as I hand her the phone and look her in the eyes
>she is so happy while holding it
>I ask her if she wants one
>she says yeah i'm trying to save for one
>I use my private TempleOS version given only to high priests of God to communicate with God and ask him how to fuck this girl
>I reply to the girl "It's not much, like 800 euros or something" and laugh it off
>Finish the drink and talk /w friends
>As we are leaving the club she comes to me and ask if I want to go for a walk
>Get a blowjob from her

>Thank you based Steve Jobs

>have gf
>she has iphone
>she is tech illiterate
>i have androido
>she does not care
>it's 2017
>i'm living

Yes. Why you think thinkpad users are virgins?

> Yes. Why you think thinkpad users are virgins?
higher IQ. We don't mix our dna with worthless piece of crap

girls who only want to fuck might
girls who have any shred of self dignity and intelligence will not

wife and I are both androids, and I've literally never met a human being who gave a shit what the brand of their romantic interest's phone was.

When i was studying is usa, i was amazed by how slutty women can be there.

They may look like they don't care but they're judging you on the inside.

wanna know how I know you are homosensual?