""uptime screenshot thread""

>uptime: 31 days
normies btfo
post your ''uptimes''' in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/search?q=spacemacs&espv=2&biw=1295&bih=654&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3pryk2eTRAhXI2CwKHVU1B5kQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=pSKtEpstRyrVNM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>All time you count

Autismo Maximo. You ain't getting one here downy.

Hideous fonts hideos everything

ill just add one to the database for your post

to intelligent for normie fonts

uptime more like wasted energy time

This. OP is an attention whore, his screenshots are scattered around all of Sup Forums right now.

its not my fault if someone elses desktop looks exactly like mine

11:22:45 up 97 days, 5:33, 6 users, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.05

i've got 17 days on my tiny ARM board

freebsd server: 11:29AM up 571 days, 21 mins, 1 user, load averages: 0.39, 0.41, 0.43

freebsd workstation: 11:29AM up 109 days, 12 mins, 1 user, load averages: 0.39, 0.41, 0.43

workstation has been rebooted latest becasue i updated to 11-RELEASE, ought to update my server too, but meh.

when your shit looks like that any uptime that's over 0 is a fucking disgrace

>22:11

Arch finally released 4.9 so you can't help it.

never fucking reply to her ever again

This is my Seedbox/Nas/GNU/Linux

>Leaving your computer on overnight/when you're not using it.

Why? That's fucking retarded. Wastes energy, and I have an SSD. I turn on my computer, it boots in like eight seconds, and it's ready to go.

>wastes energy
Are you retarded? This isn't the 90s.
>I turn on my computer, it boots in like eight seconds, and it's ready to go.
If you're not doing any serious work.

lol

kill yourself

can't you read or what idiot

go to Sup Forums, it's the designated cuck shed for worshipping vain e-celeb garbage

hello here is my uptime

Are you fucking retarded?
>Wastes energy
Yes, it does waste energy. That's a fact. It adds up. Why waste energy I'm not using.

>If you're not doing any serious work.
Kek ok big boy

do you want me to explain how to turn your anti-aliasing off or somethhing? i dont get it

did you know it takes 100 times as much energy to boot than to run for the same time, and also it puts a great deal of strain on your parts

modern intel cpus are only designed to boot about 1 thousand times in their life time

I want you to delete your entire desktop environment and all evidence it ever existed.

whats a desktop enviroment ?

It's the body in which the cancer that OPs post depicts has metastatized in the form of a giant cancerous tumor.

post your desktop enviroment pls

Lmao did you just pull all of those figures out of your ass?

no
I seriously hope you arent booting everyday unless you really have to, or own AMD

google.no/search?q=spacemacs&espv=2&biw=1295&bih=654&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3pryk2eTRAhXI2CwKHVU1B5kQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=pSKtEpstRyrVNM:

[citation needed]

Lmao bro, whatever you say. I don't believe you unless you provide citations.

Here I can do the same shit:
Leaving your computer on overnight over the course of the year consumes 10,000W more than turning it off. Oh, and leaving it on, experiencing those 10,000 more watts causes it to die two years sooner.

but what I said was true and what you said isnt true

lol fucking autist kys
ahHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

good i hope i contribute to global warming and indirectly kill at least one polar bear

You're arguing that actually spending most of my time in a code editor is autistic, but making vain anime desktops that are useless for real work is not.

X

that's not how watts work idiot

>Falling for the IT meme
>autistic

Yes, it's autistic. I'll see you in my office for your annual performance review at quarter til, employee 00845. Until then, I'll be ricing my desktop.

nice reddit meme image dude
you've completely 100% discredited yourself, just go back please go away

post a picture of your desktop anyway though so I can save it to ironuically post later when im pretending to be a fucking retard

who gives a fuck, that's not the point. Watt hours, what ever, who gives a fuck.

It's literally stock ubuntu with i3 + spacemacs because I can't be fucked spending time with rice bullshit like you autists.

If dubs mods ban animes

Not him, but if it's true you'll have no problem backing it up with a source.

So this is the desktop thread?

You really made the NEET life sound appealing

mfw a certain someone is bullying

also shut up ca

My seedbox/nas/homeserver

goat setup

guess what idiot there really is no such thing as 'tralse', stop posting ur shitty code and go back to reddit

>runs loonicks
>turns his pc off

lmao loser ass nerds

My seedbox had like 800 days of uptime (running Arch nonetheless). I finally rebooted it by the time what.cd went down. I was afraid it wouldn't survive the reboot, because it was running a 3.14 kernel and Arch is memed for breaking at every upgrade, but it turned out pretty OK.

before I was so rudely interrupted,
>7.26 GHz
nice

did u get banned for posting boobs

No, no - nothing like that.

That looks disgusting. That font is so outdated.

how the heck can a font be outdated
low intelligent quotient detected

>ssh
>password login
what year is this?

what's wrong with ssh and password login?

Server 2003 masterrace

it's not april fools yet

I don't think you understand what "normie" means

New computer
someone post (you) counter
maybe it will work on this pc

What do I win?

btfo

What kind of critical software runs on there?

It's a VoIP gateway routing phone calls from Asterisk servers to the phone system.

It's a laptop but I mostly ssh to it from work so it stays up for most of the week

I'd like to encourage readers of this thread to take one minute to imagine what kind of retarded, cliche, out of touch shut in one must be to even come up with the idea of using uptime as some sort of dick waving contest.

>w-windows crashes
>y-you have to restart windows when you install a driver..
>normies btfo, right guys?
cool.

kys

You're correct right apart from the fact that windows is irredeemably shit.

Normies don't turn off their laptop. Your CPU is not supposed to stay on 24/7. You're a fucking normie.

Why are there no desktop threads anymore?

see:

programmed to die

I was not talking about power consumption.

Is this how ***linux*** desktop looks like these days? Huh. Now wonder nobody uses it.

screenfetch -t you dip

It's relatively new, I think I took it down to install HDD. But other than that it runs all the time, hosting NextCloud (OwnCloud fork), media server, Transmission, and some other things. Only uses like $20 per year in electricity or something like that.

Next I'm thinking about installing an XMPP server, after that maybe mail server (extremely light duty - just myself really).

W E W
E
W

>using a bloated bash script
>not following the UNIX way and using POSIX tools

Itt: people try to login to my vps.

shut up ca

I turn it off atleast twice a day for the last 5 years so fuck off

Who the fuck is ca

>source: my ass
We get it, you like to waste energy and money. Nobody cares though, so you don't need to try justifying it.

>waste
>energy

go to bed europe

ssh is encrypted fag

up 16 days, 9:34, 2 users, load average: 0.17, 0.12, 0.11

I think the faggot means using certs rather than a password.

why the fuck don't we have desktop threads anymore? They are pretty fun, fucking new mods or some shit?

Anyone even still use this? dat load average.

>31 days
>implying that's a lot

fuck outta here