Firefox on linux

>firefox on linux
>stutters like crazy when you use smoothscrolling
>hangs if you open too many tabs

>firefox on windows
>silky smooth experience

Why?

Linux is trash for which it is impossible to develop good software if it isn't CLI.

X

Wayland should fix that. Try Firefox on newest Fedora.

Linux in general is a meme as a desktop. In reality, it's not even good for developers because even a coder will find better tools on Windows (especially IDEs and whole frameworks). The only place that one can say with straight face without lying and without cognitive dissonance that linux is actually better at, is strictly for running servers but that's the definition of not desktop.

Is it possible to create an extension like Tree style tabs on Firefox but for Edge?

if windows server was free linux would probably fall into the abyss over time

but it's not, and it's shit expensive

sounds like it's a problem with your machine

No, browser makers dislike it when you change the UI they meticulously designed.

>is le meme xD
What does this even mean to you? Do you understand "meme" doesn't mean "bad"? Are you stupid?

>servers
Which BSD does better.
Linux is literally good at nothing except developing C/C++
All of which can be done on Windows, but more intuitively on Linux.

>Which BSD does better.
enjoy your nopackets

I feel like some people use Linux just so they can avoid linking libraries on Windows.

^
Chest Pounding Retards-The Gathering.

>Linux is literally good at nothing except developing C/C++
And yet the majority of the Internet runs on it.

nopackages*

linguistic deformation

Maybe its your window manager or something, mine is fine on both oses

Mozilla developers chase the market share.

That Linux-native Firefox actually performs worse than Windows Firefox running in Wine is because of the same reason Mac Firefox actually took 4 releases to use the native OSX scrollbars: the devs want that Windows marketshare and they don't really care for either OSX or Linux users.

What even is the point of ring 1 and 2? who even uses it?
If I'm correct, all Linux drivers are in ring 0 while everything else excluding the kernel is in ring 3.

What does ring 1 and2 offer?

thanks for your opinion, pajeet

its actually opposite user

>linux

BS. I find Visual Studio immensely better than anything available. The only real issue is that while the WPF/XAML framework is fucking amazing it's sadly Windows-only.

If it weren't Windows-only and open platform, that thing would be on 90%+ of every single thing released on any desktop on the planet today.

Werks on my machine.

X is a piece of shit. It can't render for shit and creates violent screen tearing on all browsers. Linux suffers from inferior drivers which create headache for users who are accustomed to high quality Windows experience.

>firefox on windows
>silky smooth experience

good one OP

its true.

>firefox
>windows
>silky smooth
>implying

>he doesn't run his entire operating system in ring 0
What are you? A fucking CIA nigger?

>pissing off some pajeet
im doing this tonight

For me is reverse ?
What autistic config you got ?

Should have have SMM, ME and other shit (they run in -2 or some shit lmao)

>>stutters like crazy when you use smoothscrolling

in B4 linux has no graphics drivers

Maybe an old ati card. FF works well on lunix.