What would windows 10 look like if this guy was still around?

what would windows 10 look like if this guy was still around?

He returned to MS years ago, got bored of niggas and malaria

good

More vaporwave sounds and jingles probably, making you feel like never leaving supermarket. Because your value lies in how many goods you can buy.

It would probably look like Windows 7 with an app drawer of sorts on tablets. There would be one settings application and updates would still be optional. He would have told the hipsters making Cortana to fuck right off, because a search bar is more than enough. Windows would still be a professional OS, not a gaymer meme with an abortion of a UI. Speaking of the UI it would have more rounded corners and more subtle transparency. It would also not have ads or fucking candy crush pre installed.

No he didn't.

He still work for ms. He can't freely talk about it.

>ywn fuck prime Bill

>implying Bill "My friend codes and my dad was a lawyer" Gates would make any difference.

Windows ME happened under Gates. Windows 10, OTOH, is preddy gud.

Eh, Zuck will wind up more successful and have more legacy anyway. Happy to be getting over the first wave of computer entrepreneurs. The whole "Bill and Steve" saga is played out.

It's sad though, just reminds me we're going to die and shit.

Looks like Tony Hawk with the shit kicked out of him.

>this is what he actually looks like now

No spying and actual care for the opinion of consumers.

LOL, you absolute fucking (what ever triggers you)

The same.

Like windows 2000 with small improvements

I have no problem with this.

He would have killed off the Linux desktop distributions by doing the linux subsystem on windows much sooner
He would have turned skype into a facebook competitor

This would be so great. Windows 2000 was the best OS I've ever used. I don't remember it crashing a single time.

He's not morally superior to Microsoft. Spyware in Windows would still be a thing.

So basically a new XP?

>Because your value lies in how many goods you can buy.
this reads like the tagline of neo-apple.