What web browser do you use and why?

What web browser do you use and why?

Personally I use FF because of the customization.

waterfox because it's better than firefox on every aspect and it isn't old like palememe

Firefox and Seamonkey

This is complete shit

ungoogled chromium because it's the best browser but without the botnet

>still falling for the meme

Vivaldi, it Just Werks.

>safari is god-tier
>icecat and iridium isn't on pleacebo autism tier
oh god this is so retarded
if you gonna bait people do it in a less retarded way

Chrome Canary, it just works and has the latest features.

I use Firefox because openSUSE's unique version of Firefox includes thumbnail preview in the file picker

Opera but my Opera developer browser is complete shit and some of features doesn't even work.

Another browser that I am fond of is Nightly due to it's frequent update schedule, because of that I thing of it extremely safe when it comes to security and for that matter privacy issues

ungoogled-chromium is the only correct answer

Was trying Chromium but man the extensions are total ass, went back to Nightly.

Ungoogled Chromium still uses google resources and is no less botnet. Prove me wrong.

Can't. Besides, most add-ons don't work, or don't work correctly, so it's worthless.

Yandex
Stable, tab syncing, just werks

Missed "Amigo" in the scam tier section.

Ungoogled version or not, Chromium in general is for autists. If people are that concerned about privacy they shouldn't be on the internet, or should just use a VPN.

/thread

I'm using FF until FF57, then probably switching to Chromium because most of my addons will be broken. If all Mozilla wants to be is a chrome clone then I might as well use the real thing.

russian botnet

Slimjet 64bit is objectively best browser, aside from the rectangle shape of the tabs. Is also ungoogled.

Same for me.

If FF goes to shit, i'll have to re-evaluate my priorities so to speak.

I recently tested out Firefox nightly and ungoogled chromium.
Here's what I found.
Chromium starts up much faster than nightly, and on average it loads pages anywhere from 1-5% faster. There are a few exceptions where Firefox is faster, but on average they are neck and neck.
Chromium, however, is more inconsistent with loading times. Sometimes you click a link and it will take twice as long as Firefox will to load.
I did find chromium to be more responsive to clicking on links (apart from the few times it's very slow for some reason), and it starts loading links faster than Firefox does.

Now on the some bad things. The status bar is laggy in chromium. If you click on the ublock origin icon, for example, it will take 2 seconds or so for the drop down menu to open up. I noticed this with the 3 dot menu and any add-on icon.
The appearance can't really be changed to the same extent as Firefox, and it takes up like 100mb more than ff nightly does.
Firefox also has a shit ton more options and settings in the about:config page, which is enormous compared to the flags that chromium has.

In the end I switched back to Firefox.

Since when were chink shit excellent?

Chromium because
-best rendering engine ever
- Open Source model
- extensions are better and easier to build on Chromium
- Material design
- Better security than furrycucks
- Not social justice warrior or communist (Looking at you Mozilla)
- Superior product
- Fast
- Comfy
- Runs natively on Wayland if self compiled for it
- Self optimized builds are patrician tier
- Every other browser is garbage and simply shouldn't have support
- No more competing standards with extensions like .xpi garbage
- Sandboxing

vivaldi.
comfy as fuck

Iridium is quite literally a botnet, ever used wireshark on it? it's connected to their servers 24/7 and sends everything to them through plain http
Icecat is crap, it's insecure, outdated and made by a communist
Firefox Nightly is better but it's still Firefox
Webkit is NICE BUT extensions cannot be compiled and put in like that, they have to be signed by Apple which is bad
Chromium is objectively better than all

Now let one of those retards explain you what botnet means and have a good laugh.

t. google

Chromium extensions are superior to .xpi
prove me wrong

>i have the memory of a goldfish, so i cannot remember the pro gay, anti-bully campaign of chrome

>of Chrome
you mean Google?
Google just hosts the source code of Chromium, they don't control it like they do Chrome

What did I just install

Firefox because it is fast, not a botnet and matches my political views

I like Vivaldi, after I fixed some shortcuts and upgraded to a beta branch to fix some other issues I had with it. Am I shit?

Chromium looks and acts like it's made by Fisher-Price. It caters to milennials and other cognitively challenged tards.

Went back to Firefox.

Opera because I like it.