Am I the only one that has been having issues with images loading, on Sup Forums, since Hiroyuki took over?

Am I the only one that has been having issues with images loading, on Sup Forums, since Hiroyuki took over?

Image hover works maybe 50% of the time and opening images take forever to load, from the image hosting site for Sup Forums. This issue is consistent regardless of location/computer/device.

Just werks on my machine.

is2?
if it doesn't work then change it to "is"

yeah they're p slow
i miss moot

yeah, is2. Doesn't look like there are any settings to specify is as my primary image server. Does anyone know where IS2 is? Because sometimes images will give me the "no longer exists error" and then load later.

Maybe a timeout issue?

if I recall correctly then 4chanX had this option.
is2 server is locate who knows where, nobody has a good connection with it.

also get the hover thing with large images and webms. sometimes refreshing the page helps

An added weird thing is that my chrome image downloader for Sup Forums can still auto DL images without any latency at all.

is2 is a piece of shit that takes forever to load
echo "is.Sup Forums.org is2.Sup Forums.org" >> /etc/hosts

aren't they already cached by chrome at the time you're downloading them?

Nope. They aren't fully loaded until clicked.

Some extensions such as hoverzoom automatically preload images you might want to click

the downloader could be doing the same

b-but i dont have /etc/hosts on my winblows user

Yes, I remember reading somewhere that Sup Forums had problems with excessive bandwidth. So Hiroyuki was looking for a solution, including resizing images, deleting metadata, or including more ads so he could buy a better hosting.
I live outside the US and this site is slower than many others (specially when loading big images)

C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts

Yes I have, OP

>buy better hosting
I thought the FBI was footing the bill.

roll

it's happening to me too

Roooolllll

Rolling

wanna know how I know you're fat?

rooll

yes

like this?

Tomato

Saten is sexy

Rolling.

God damn

no just this
is.Sup Forums.org is2.Sup Forums.org

Rollin'

is2.Sup Forums.org KEEPS FUCKING HANGING

Who is moot?

roll

Roll

Who?

oh boi

roll

Roll

rolling

is2 works for me with wget but not with Firefox. Could be user agent shenanigans.

I made a script to wget via ssh to a vps, then rsync over to me. It's kind of silly.

dat lil froggy said itll be alright op.

didnt you see?

Images are definitely fucked, for proof just look at the archives lately, they're almost never up to date and constantly miss out threads/posts, like I said definitely fucked.

I NEED THOSE TRIPS!!!!!!