Reminder that if you're Windows-Cuck running a Windows as your primary operating system your'e not actually a...

Reminder that if you're Windows-Cuck running a Windows as your primary operating system your'e not actually a technological person nor user and you don't belong on Sup Forums.

I find Windows to be great for enterprise, and prefer to use popular Linux distros when possible.

wanna know how I know you're fat?

to the filter it goes.
POO IN THE LOO.

>Filters
Wanna know how I know you're fat?

That doesn't answer my question you fat fuck.

If you're running a free operating system as your primary operating system, you're a hobbyist and shouldn't be telling people who make $$$ what they should and shouldn't use.

bump for realtalk

agreed

I've actually had to go out of my way more on windows 10 to set up a linux equivalent dev env than if i were to just install linux as my main operating system and work from there.

Windows 7 was the last decent Windows ever made.

I don't discriminate when it comes to sexy machines though. I am an OS whore.

>you don't belong on Sup Forums

lol is this supposed to make people feel bad

>your'e not actually a technological person nor user
Nor do I try to or want to be.

>you don't belong on Sup Forums
And this is supposed to be an insult?

>and you don't belong in Sup Forums

thank fucking god

You're right. I'll be different from now on.

3ds runs on loonix lmao

MUH LOONIX GAMEZ
U
H

L
O
O
N
I
X

G
A
M
E
Z

Most truthpost ever made on /g

fuck off, then

Thank god, now I have a reason to avoid this elitist, shitposting waste of a board.

Enjoy that pedestal. I'll be down here making friends, and not being unbelievably lonely.

And there's nothing you can do to stop me :^)

Windows was, has been and always will be the most prominent and widely used OS in the world. For the last 20 years I never even heard of Linux or saw it anywhere around me, only recently with Android and Ubuntu it managed to get a few % of market share.

So yeah good luck buddy.

Wanna know how I know you have autism?

>I have a job, no really I do!

PCs are the only area where Microsoft dominates, and even there they're starting to fail, trying to push a broken, insecure, user-hostile OS on people who don't want it. And at the same time they're trying to destroy the PC market and shift everything to tablets, an area they're so far behind in that even Linux beats them in market share. Unless Microsoft can make some radical changes, they're going to destroy themselves.

What OS do computer illiterate use:

It's windows.

If you evaluate operating systems by any other criteria than advantages or disadvantages then you're not really a techy minded person.

Reminder that Windows users have just as much right to be here as OSX and Linux users. If this bothers you, you don't belong on Sup Forums

Wincucks BTFO

real mature guys

>Not being a technological person
>Not having a life
>pick one

Yeah, I am okay with this

I barely 'run' Windows, even as it is on my primary desktop workstation.

However.
I have multiple workstations.
My UNIX workstations outweigh my solitary Windows station by many.

I consider my phone a workstation; 100 avg wpm using the touchscreen with an 11% error margin for typos. It works. Technically Linux — Android, so...

Windows maschin runs me, though, it's like struggling with an incessant child to use Windows.
To put it firmly, it runs me, not the other way around, but I require it for relaxation and kicking back from Linux troubleshooting.

I care heavily about tech. My main maschino-literacy lies within different cpu instructions with various architectures. I collect, I write custom drivers, kernel hack, and have written many test micro-kernels myself.

Just because Windows is what I use to kick back… this classifies me as a non-tech oriented man?
Reconsider your bait, friend.

reminder that starting OS war bait threads in $(date +"%Y") is a clear sign of a technically illiterate person who knows fuck all but how to regurgitate 20+ year old memes and shitpost (which is literally all OS wars are)

I bet 75% of OS partisans mainly use their computers for streaming video and other mindless content creation with the occasional literally-who useless "project" or undergraduate CS homework thrown in the mix

do you mainly run Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, or anything else directly descended from pure AT&T code?
if you didn't answer "yes" to any of these then stop misusing the UNIX trademark and neck yourself you pretentious dipshit

Okay, POSIX as well.

reminder that linux has no drivers and is useless

>content creation
pretty sure I typed "consumption" here

it was a shitpost anyway, even if I still meant it 100%

that sounds better, even if GNU/Linux still isn't 100% compliant but whatever

What about engineering applications? Most of them don't run on linux.

If you can't write your own drivers, you are useless.

I've been using windows since my 1st computer.

:^)

Good boy
Want a treat ?