Thinkpad fedorapros:

Thinkpad fedorapros:

I can't recommend enough that you give the macbook a go. The trackpad is just sublime, the display looks better, the keyboard is good enough and the computers are cheap (second-hand obviously).

>t. mactoddler

I mean I used to like -- no, I used to not hate the trackpad in this Logitech keyboard, but now it feels just awful.

Apple trackpad equipped wireless htcp keyboards when??

>second hand macbooks
>cheap
lel

macbook were always superior to stinkpads in every way

but neckbeadrs love to hate apple for some reason

maybe because they cant afford them

A huge amount of mac shit is purchased every year by retarded college kids going to school with somebody else's money. Possibly a majority of it.

Not sure this is the argument to make.

Yeah, you got a decent piece of hardware. Why haven't you installed GNU/Linux on it yet though?

1024x768 mac displays
>superior

AAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The trackpad, the OS and the display are the only improvements, everything else is the same or a downgrade.

>ruinning a MBP with Lunix for no good reason

>the trackpad is just sublime
I agree with you, but from my experiences with it and a trackpoint, I prefer the trackpoint over it.
>the keyboard is good enough
why settle for good enough when you can have near perfection?

Also second hand macbooks go for way too much, even first generation ones go for around 500 dollars where I live.

MBP > *

after using asus/thinkpad/hp for years, MBP is the best there is.

>close the lid and the machine shuts down
>can't change the setting because Apple

>superior

>why settle for good enough when you can have near perfection?
The other perks make up for it in my opinion. I just like using this computer more than I did the thinkpad.

My thinkpad has Linux, I bought the macbook to run OS X

inb4 hackintosh, tried it on the thinkpad and the experience is not good. Hackintoshing isn't worth it when the real thing is cheap enough

I have a Spectre x360 and it's pretty fucking amazing, no need for a thinkpad.

>for no good reason
Other than OSX being full on spyware cancer, what other reasons do you want? Need I remind you that OSX was the biggest privacy disaster area of computing until Microsoft shifted everyone's attention to itself and away from Apple with the release of Windows 10?

this to be quite honest family

Even Acer is better than apple trash.

The truth is that I like my mid-2012 i7 Macbook Pro so much better than my x230i it is absolutely fucking no contest.

Thinkpads are kinda "cool," but I do all of my work on a mac because the hardware is just better.

>tales from my arse

>superior to stinkpads in every way
Well, not in every way. Liquid proofing and overall durability come to mind. But macbooks certainly aren't bad.

Shows how new you are to computers then.

>bullshit "review" from a shill website
hahahahahaahahahahhahah

you're a fucking shithead if you think anyone believes that garbage.

Back in the real world. the richest and the smartest people on Earth are using MBPs.

Stay poor, pajeet!

>disregards evidence
>appeals to authority
Yep, typical Mactoddler.

>t. mactoddler

>using a laptop for anything GPU intensive in the first place

Everyone here has it backwards.

It's certainly true that no laptop should ever come with anything other than integrated graphics. You have desktops for a reason, after all.

why are you comparing an i7 machine with an i3 machine

are you stupid?

also, the mac pro was low res

"For the 13-inch models, the resolution options are lower, beginning with 1280 by 800 pixels. It's disappointing that the screen resolution of the new 13-inch MacBook Pro does not match the 1440 by 900 pixels of the 15-inch model"

sad

wtf are you talking about

there are engineering-tier workstation notebook computers that work just fine

>macos
>that bar at the bottom takes up 20 percent of the screen

>workstation
>notebook

Literally pointless.

my hp elitebook looks like a macbook

did hp tried to copy the appearance of a macbook?

>settling for a good enough keyboard

Unlike you Starbucks-sipping NEET "vloggers" I actually have to get shit done on my laptop and I'm not settling for anything less than the best keyboard.

In fact the Thinkpad touchpad and screen are "good enough", but I'm not sacrificing on the keyboard.

The keyboard for the generation they posted is great though.

so, tell me, what kind of job do you have

>>Apple trackpad equipped wireless htcp keyboards when??
>trackpads
>not using the superior technology

not having thinkpads and macbooks and desktops all with 3-4+ OS installed

newfags

I'm a long time trackpoint user, but this trackpad is legit amazing

>they
I identify as a genderqueer semi-fluid partially-asexual attack helicopter, please respect my pronouns

>t. mactoddler

>chiclet shit
at least post the good version

You realize you can resize it, right?