Have you noticed the iPhone wasn't as successful as people think?

Have you noticed the iPhone wasn't as successful as people think?

It is easily beaten by Samsung and others.

Even fucking nokia was still strong.

Apple has one/two model of phone at a time.

Samsung puts out flagships to compete with the Apple iPhone on the western market (ie people who can afford it) and churns out bazillions of cheap disposable phones for parts of the world where there are more smartphones than toilets like india.

If Apple made "pooPhone Sriksha Edition" for the price of those "Samsung Galaxy Prime Ace Dual-Sim" phones it would sell by the gorillions because every brown xda developer dreams about apple logo on his phone.

Let me interject here. This is stupid. The whole existence of Apple is based on fooling its stupid customers into buying expensive hardware into an an extremely more expensive markup, e.g. hardware that costs 400, they sell it 800.

If they abandoned that model they would be kill. Their whole trick in fooling people is that. Buy "good", fool people it's excellent and god-line and sell it 2X the price of others.

Anyway, enjoy your $400 hardware for the $800 you gave and fuck off.

>The whole existence of Apple is based on fooling its stupid customers into buying expensive hardware into an an extremely more expensive markup, e.g. hardware that costs 400, they sell it 800.
A buttblasted andropoverty user, how surprising.

Product is worth what people are willing to pay for it not "it costed them $10 per unit to make it therefore it's a ripoff they ask for more than $15 with shipping reee"
Just because you think your $400 budget phone does more than $800 product branded with an apple doesn't mean entire world thinks the same.

>If they abandoned that model they would be kill.
It's a successful model, it would be stupid to abandon it.

Apple's success did not appear from nowhere.
It's part brand loyalty, part good marketing, part being well oriented on the market.

See how much apple devices retain value on the used market.
Flagship from Samsung costs half of the initial cost after a year.

I use a blackberry device since this information seems important to you in deciding whether to consider someone's opinions valid or just berate them as a "shill"

Source of pic?

Dude you're making his point
>product is worth what people are willing to pay for it

that's why he's saying apple users are fucking stupid, because he's comparing the cost of manufacturing of samsung and others vs. apple, and apple overcharges for their shit because a very high percentage of the population is veritably retarded and will pay for whatever they put out

i mean i don't know how you're not getting this, but you proved his point.

>This is stupid.
Forgot to address this part.

How is it stupid?
I just explained to you why Samsung sells more devices worldwide than Apple.

>because a very high percentage of the population is veritably retarded and will pay for whatever they put out
>high percentage of the population is veritably retarded and
Yes and clearly superior user experience has absolutely fuck-all to do with this right?

Let's conveniently forget that before boards with quad/octa core CPUs and loaded with 6+GB of ram became the standard Android was veritably fucking unusable garbage amirite. Cause people are sooo stupid lmao.

>Let's conveniently forget that before boards with quad/octa core CPUs and loaded with 6+GB of ram became the standard Android was veritably fucking unusable garbage amirite. Cause people are sooo stupid lmao.
>goes back fucking 5 years ago

lol get with the times grandpa

>lol get with the times grandpa
Behold, the discussing skills of an android fanboy.

User experience matters.

If you bought a product from a company that definitely did not live to your expectations and was of sub-par quality would you be eager to pick another product from the same company or would you try an alternative?

Cause that's what happened.

When the US market was choosing between Apple and Google, Android was shit, ran like shit, looked subpar and had a poor store while iOS was an established brand, with superior devices, superior ecosystem and superior software store.

>$400 budget phone does more than $800 product branded with an apple doesn't mean entire world thinks the same.

Are you literally mentally challenged? When you say you know you give $800 for a hardware of $400, I am not saying you think the same as I do, I say you are an idiot.

Besides, $400 phones from non-Apple companies are usually exceptional. But that's besides the point. You admitted Apple tricked you into a $400 phone.

>clearly superior user experience

The locked phones that can't even take an mp3 from your PC?

Look at those jokers.

ikr

i can't even discuss it with apple retards anymore, it's a super basic concept that if they don't get it innately they never will. they're just too dumb for me to discuss it with them.

>Are you literally mentally challenged?
Hardly. But it seems you are since you somehow fail to understand the concept of market value.

>When you say you know you give $800 for a hardware of $400
Companies are there to make money.
Designing a device is expensive, engineers don't work for free.

>$400 phones from non-Apple companies are usually exceptional.
In 2017. It wasn't true in 2010 when the markets were being divided.

>You admitted Apple tricked you into a $400 phone.
I have never owned an Apple device. I've used one for a few weeks.

I'd say I was referring to "the locked phones that would let me answer a call without me having to wait 5 seconds for an animation to finish" and "the locked phone sthat would not freeze dead-ass when I try to silence the alarm clock at 4:30 in the fucking morning because the person next to me is still sleeping"

Yeah time for a little cirklejerk, then calling be a "dum retard lmao" and claiming victorious.
I never owned an Apple device, I have owned multiple Android devices in the past.

I speak from an unbiased point of view as I use neither of them at the moment.

Profits are all that matters.

>then calling be a "dum retard lmao" and claiming victorious.
my point is proven lol.

Market share is poorfag logic. Market Capitalization is "poorfags BTFO" logic.

>Sell less Premium phones, the only phones with good margins
>Sell a shit ton of cheap phones that will never see an official update
>Hey, I sold more cheap shit than u!

whatever lets you sleep at night bub

>Samsung - all variants: 440+ million
>Samsung Galaxy S4 (the flagship) - 40 million

So Samsung sold 400 million units of garbage on the 3rd world markets. Really something to be proud of.

>I never owned an Apple device, I have owned multiple Android devices in the past.
>I speak from an unbiased point of view

No, that's the textbook definition of a white knight. Defending Apple selling $400 phones for $800, and then not even letting you upload an mp3 to them from your computer is utter stupidity.

No that's a textbook definition of someone who can use his brain to understand why some people prefer one product over the another.

Stop being a drooling fanboy and try to do the same.

I don't fucking shit on people who choose to use android.
There are instances where it offers more than the competitor from Apple.

Hell since Blackberry ditched BBOS10 I have no interests of keeping this device anymore and I will probably replace it an android phone.

>Defending Apple selling $400 phones for $800
You quoted those figure so many times ITT I start to wonder where the fuck did you take these numbers from.

>and then not even letting you upload an mp3 to them from your computer is utter stupidity.
Clearly not an issue for iOS users.
If it was an use-breaking problem Apple would either address it or lost the customer.