/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

CHINESE NEW YEAR EDITION
It's the Spring Festival you fucks, shit won't get shipped out until 5 February at the latest and in some rare cases until 15 February. Be on the lookout for deals as plenty of sites are having CNY/Spring Festival Sales.

Don't forget to message your favourite sellers, say thanks for their hard work and to wish them well in the new year. Anons thanking them are already receiving messages in return 鸡年

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>News
• user makes collages and takes requests reviewing chink shit • user gets a cheap lapel mic from Gearbest 3D prints a tiny shock mount for it • Do not bully the Eiaosi X6 • user reviews a watch and leather band • user gets a copy Sebenza knife and a flashlight glow diffuser that doesn't fit • user puts on his big guy mask
• A webm of the Falcon 250 Pro is posted along with a little review • user gets a pink Bluedio headphone, reviews it and has some points about its build quality Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2017/01/review-kz-ate-hi-fi-earphones/
aliexpress.com/item/Korea-LED-Chips-E27-12W-COB-Filament-LED-Bulb-Light-Lamp-Edison-bulb-Warm-Cold-White/32366921942.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nme8T2yLhL0
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Everyday_carry
s.aliexpress.com/VvyABNnm
s.aliexpress.com/aU3iy2uQ
s.aliexpress.com/N773YJze
sprint.com/landings/bring-your-own-phone/
gearbest.com/batteries/pp_189833.html
gearbest.com/batteries/pp_189823.html?wid=21
s.aliexpress.com/j6nERJRF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>user puts on his big guy mask

>imblygin

Suck my dick

Will the cheap ass USB sound cards on AliExpress damage my mic/headphones?

Probably not.

Some of them will.

Open then and if you see ZERO Ohms resistors, change them for 10uF+ capacitors and you will be fine.

The bluedio headphones are red not pink btw.

>Open then and if you see ZERO Ohms resistors, change them for 10uF+ capacitors and you will be fine
thex phemily

get the ugreen one is good

I have the ugreen one, its not as good as my onboard audio and mic recordings have an annoying humm. But its still better than the $1 ones

>Don't forget to message your favourite sellers, say thanks for their hard work and to wish them well in the new year
Chink shit sellers=sub human trash and do not deserve respect or gratitude. Only dispute and 1 star feedback

>humm
>ugreen one
FUCK
I JUST BOUGHT ONE A DAY AGO

well it sounds like a ground loop. I cant get it to go away though. maybe its my electrical

I'm looking for a high power laser(~100 mW) or laser diode that I can turn on and off at around 1 KHz, wha's the cheapest thing that lets me do this

wired.com/2017/01/review-kz-ate-hi-fi-earphones/

What sites have new year sale?

none, they are all closed

GB

Needs more power.

They're taking our memes

>The latest infatuation among budget sound hounds is theKZ-ATE, a Chi-Fi sleeper that costs even less than the E300—they’re listed on Amazon for $14
>on Amazon
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is that for a podcast, about ants?

>our memes
They've been known about by other people for longer

How expensive was that shock mount to make? 3D printing supplies are expensive as fuck.

they just taked them, we born from the memes

any tips for household lights?
I need e27, e14 and gu10

I think I'm going to go with these for the e27 even though they are cold white

aliexpress.com/item/Korea-LED-Chips-E27-12W-COB-Filament-LED-Bulb-Light-Lamp-Edison-bulb-Warm-Cold-White/32366921942.html

bigclive seems pretty impressed
youtube.com/watch?v=Nme8T2yLhL0

$.85 Mic
$.78 Hose clamp
$.60 Filament(80G at $15/kg)

Where can I get the cheapest price for xiaomi Mi Band 2 now. Gearbest increased the price right now to 30 EUR.

Wait for the new year to end and they will put it on sale.

Right now im using some god awful usb powered desktop speakers that fucking hum. they even have hum in the name. Are there any go to chink alternatives that wont hum?

we need to make a list of best powerbanks to get for each tier/size.

I've been waiting for almost 2 months for my phone to arrive. Buyer protection expired 2-3 weeks ago and the seller refused to refund, saying the order would arrive soon.

It's been stuck at "Arrival at destination (Exchange office)" for 2 weeks, and I can't track it using the local post service.

What should I do ?

No need. Just decide what capacity you want then buy Xiaomi.

OK, thanx

>he didn't dispute
mong

fuck off.

You think I'm wrong?

I want comparrisons and hard facts.

They have been done to death. Xiaomi comes out on top every time on performance, reliability and price.

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Everyday_carry

I got the white lights, bright as fuck. Go for warm white if you have them in the house or white if you will have them in the garage or similar.
If you like me like the bright hospital dinner hall white. Or have other comfy lights and they are just going to be used to light everything when you need to find something. Go for white.

Why are Xiaomi shills so retarded?

Xiaomi is decent, but they're not the best.

for power banks they are

Not really. Zuk z2 is a better choice than the mi5 for example. And if camera quality matters then the letv cool1 would be a better choice than the redmi note 4. It depends on what you are from your phone.

Also miui is super bloated and custom roms on chinkphones are kinda shitty.

Remax has similar quality power banks for cheaper.
Compare this to the 5000mAh Xiaomi for example.
s.aliexpress.com/VvyABNnm

And then for only a little more than the Xiaomi 10000mAh you can get an Aukey 20000mAh that has QC 3.0
s.aliexpress.com/aU3iy2uQ

Or even 30000mAh.
s.aliexpress.com/N773YJze

To add to this, there's no point in getting a Xiaomi 10000mAh when instead you can get the 5000mAh remax for your pocket when you don't have a bag, and a 20000 or 30000mAh Aukey for your bag.

How i can find some werid shit on ali on purpose?

I found some random ww2 nazi bust for 15 dollars

Some user bought a WW2 nazi helmet a couple of threads back, wasn't cheap though

i'm jelly

I want Nibe Airs

t b h
$20 at Best Buy / Walmart will get you a speakers that don't audibly hum or distort

and $30 at Sam's will get you a 2.1

Where would be the best bet for an oscilliscope kit? Price is secondary to condition, hence asking here.

Thought you had some good points bein made but these prices for the AUKEY aint cheap. 10,000 mah for a 12 dollar price tag is incredible. I dont want to pay 35 for a 20,000 no need. The GayMax is too small and not needed either.

Second the ZUK z2 although I do not have one I heard is shit, I would be willing to give Letv a try. But Xiaomi offer incredible stuff OK?

DONT DO THAT SHIT

I never liked speakers at one point in time because all I knew were those shitty things you were using.

Go on craiglist or gumtree and buy an old pair of shitty bookshelf speakers. Do a bit of research, can be had for no money at all.

Buy yourself a chinese amp for like 25 bux on Aliexpress, some cables + $10.

Then you've got yourself a million dollar sound system. Here is mine

I have Wharfedale Diamond 3s for 35 bux I paid, I see some on ebay go for 200 dollars for these old vintage speakers (from the 1980s). So shop around

>windows
I thought this was supposed to be a technology subreddit

Not sure about the z2, but the z2 pro Is really nice.

It's nice of zuk/lenovo for making a nice rom and Android skin. I like it more than miui.

Can anyone give me a confirmation that the Redmi Note 3 Pro works on the Sprint network?

Its been like 3 threads where I hear shit about the Zuk Z2 and the Mi4c

Can anyone tell me if those are worth getting or not? I honestly can't find better phones for that price, but if you know any then post them

>CDMA
no.

I've got a z2 pro, if the z2 is similar then it's very worth it.

AMA if you have any questions about the stock rom.

I'm no expert but I thought of all the chink stock ROMs the miui was the least shit

>custom roms on chinkphones are kinda shitty.

How bad?

>AMA if you have any questions about the stock rom.

Does it runs well? I been seeing videos of the Z2 (not the pro) and it seems that even custom ROM with unofficial support run better than stock

Also I have a lot of doubts about build quality but those are for the Z2, I'm sure the pro costing more than double has no issues........right?

Also, any news of a Z3? wouldn't want to buy the Z2 right before it gets replaced

ahh ffs, why does willmyphonework say it works with global models? You mind giving me a quick explanation.

interesting.. maybe I should give the Z2 a try, I watched a video of a pajeet demonstrating it and it lagged during the demonstration so I thought it was no hope.

I just heard the Z2 pro got lineage, no idea if the Z2 will too

It's wrong.
For international phones, it's more than just having a phone that supports the right bands to use it in the US. You have to go through all the proper channels for a US carrier to support it.

It doesn't support two out of three of Sprint's LTE bands, and Sprint definitely won't activate it.
sprint.com/landings/bring-your-own-phone/

It runs really well. No lags so far. Haven't tried any custom roms but I'm fairly happy with stock so far.

Build quality is really good, but I'm not too fussed since I am using a case + tempered glass screen protector.

There's no z3 official yet iirc but the zuk edge just came out.

Here's a pic of my homescreen.

That's weird, no idea a SD820 could lag on a 1080p screen.

It's got a super buggy lineage someone tried building from the cm13 source. Cm13 or MoKee would probably be the best custom rom for the pro. Regular z2 has much better community support because it got a lot more sales. Check out xda and zukforums.

can anyone recommend me a mechanical keyboard with brown switches, my current budget is around $50

>Status CB-1's
Mein Neiger

How's the FX-Audio DAC/Amp tho?

ayy lmao m8 good luck

I had to lurk to get a sale on the RK-9000v2 BR for like $75 or $80 (normal price $100)
and it's like the el cheap one

maybe ebay/craigslist etc
but that budget is kinda smol

/mkg/ might be able to help if /csg/ cant
dunno if youll get any for that budget tho

Yea, it got lineage, you can find the linkage on xda or zukfans.

It also has a locked bootloader, but unlocking it is only 1/3 as annoying as the official Xiaomeme unlocking as you can register an account with just email and they'll send you an unlocking image that you can just flash without any special memetools (though you're free to use the all in one tool from XDA for more clicky buttons to do it).

>$1 USB DAC+ADC
>use your fav studio headphone and mic on PS3

Can anybody here confirm or deny whether this works?

This seems like the fucking bomb

Got the Z2 very recently and it -so far- seems quite fine to me.

BG sent one with play and without massive amounts of bloat, but I'm gonna flash it now anyhow.

The all-in-one fingerprint scanner gesture home button isn't THAT bad an idea either.

I like the one button thing, it's interesting.

Takes a while getting used to swiping recants instead of going back though

Anyone does any banking on their chink phone? I'm in buttfuck nowhere alaska and all I have is my chink yota, and it's starting to keep me up not being able to check my accounts at least once a week. I don't want my accounts emptied by the time I get back home.

If you're not making money yet off this shit, you're retarded as all hell and I hope you stay poor.

I do. Not like it's any problem, the authentication on all my banks is challenge->pin+chip (external card reader + chip card + card PIN)->response anyhow. One also has an extra-one time code scratch list.

Has essentially been that way since you still had to connect by dial-up directly to your bank (without the card at one time, I guess).

All banks have protection from online fraud even if you do get emptied.

I bank on my chink phone all the time but I've removed all the chink.

I'm more worried that if I log in my account on my phone, Mr Chang in Guangzhou now has my login info password, ready to use his USA VPN to wire my money.

How does Mr.Chang in China get your card's chip and PIN to answer the challenge-response issued at every login? (And maybe the one-time pad scratch list?)

Is your bank running with bum fuck no security?

You don't need physical stuff for online transfers. I might be too paranoid about this.

With any sane bank, you do need it. It's basic security. You get a challenge from the login server and you then *completely offline* find the response to it (like by chip and pin, which has the advantage of no one known being able to clone the card). Which you then send to get a login.

I guess your bank is very careless with its security, hope your laws say they are always at fault when something happens. Which is probably optimistic, given that they apparently do this stupid shit where they have login+pw all on one device...?

Of course we have lesser security transactions (credit card or cash card) here too, but they're more limited in terms of sums and have realistic methods of disputing when you get the bill at the end of the month. Different thing from a direct bank account access / bank transaction.

What chink 18650 has the largest ~CONFIRMED~ capacity?

I'd probably say the Panasonics

gearbest.com/batteries/pp_189833.html

heres the non button top ones too

gearbest.com/batteries/pp_189823.html?wid=21

Sanyo or Panasonic. Both have ~3.4Ah at 3.7V

>build reputation on selling quality products at low prices
>develop legion of rabid fanboys
>slowly raise prices and reduce quality
>rabid fanboys continue to devour shit and convince others how great product is

which company am i talking about?

All of them.

Xiaomis quality hasn't dropped... yet.

sony

fuck you they are still legit

sony has always been rubbish

they were king in the 90s

>that time when japshit was the chinkshit of the era

what do you think that is next? pooshit? (lel)

I don't know mate...

Got these the other day I been using apple earbuds (newest ones) for a long time and couldn't find anything better because I didn't want in ear kind.

I have to say these are the best earphones I've had in the last few years, nothing compares to this and when you consider the price there is no point in spending more.

As for a review I'm not good at this take the apple earbuds, sounds like that but louder and better with more detail, the cable on these is much thicker and much sturdier the plug is not L shape if that matters to you but it is much stronger plug.

I have dropped them several times and no problem only con I see is they don't fit in as comfortably in my ears like apple earbuds.

>India

No India does t have the infrastructure and won't be able to do it in time to become the next factory of the world. You're looking at a few places in the world. One is some country in Africa Angola or Moçambique have deep investments from china.

Brasil or Mexico are a good bet.

There are also other Asian countries that would jump at the opportunity of being china, but they're to afraid of China military power. If Vietnam makes piece with china they'd be in a good position to become a power house but with the end of the TPP that won't happen.

If I had to bet I'd say Mexico.

>there is no point in spending more
Maybe not for you, but I've spent more on iem's and I don't regret it at all.

CHINA STRONK

Does anyone own these?
s.aliexpress.com/j6nERJRF

I've read on headfi that they have the same drivers as the originals, but in a cheaper enclosure

Really curious, as the originals are 100 dollaridoos (I already own a rock zircon, but I wanna upgrade to something better)