You need to root your phone just to be able to organize your music on your sd card

>you need to root your phone just to be able to organize your music on your sd card

Technology is getting worse

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fillobotto.mp3tagger
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.music.star.startag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What phone requires this?

the iPhone 7 doesn't have this problem

>music on your sd card
WHAT IS THIS 2007?

So basically you listen to only what a piece of software wants you to listen to.

no, you search for artist/album/song you want and listen to it

>people ask me if I use spotify
>claim everything is on there
>can't use it because I mostly listen to video game soundtracks and obscure japanese artists

>Streaming and "saving" for offline use.

Not even once.

>it's not there
what do

galaxy s3 pls no bully

same

Music died with What, user. Let it go.

Because iPhones can't use sd cards...they are too pathetic.

No phones require this....

What a qt.

What? All you need is a file manager. The S3 even comes with a built-in file manager. And organizing music can be done without rooting.

>Kitkat
>2017.
Why?

The iPhone 7 is the phone to have this problem. "The most advanced smartphone OS" doesn't even have a file manager.

I meant to edit tags on MP3's, afaik you cant do that with file manager

Removing filesystem access is actually a good thing.

Why would you want to manually organize your own files?

Computers were literally made to organize stuff, letting the end user manipulate where files go is an inherently bad idea.

You must be a city boi who is always around good connectivity.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fillobotto.mp3tagger
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.music.star.startag
Was that so hard? None of those require root.

>Removing filesystem access is actually a good thing.
>Being able to control the hardware you bought with your own money by the extent of which a manufacturer wants you to.
How is locking smartphones down as much as possible a good thing?

This is literally the app i was using when taking this screenshot lol. Redirects me to an app to root my phone and im a normie who doesnt want to do all that

ive tried many apps and it's always the same problem. Im reading that with Kit Kat you must root your phone to use 3rd party apps with SD card, which is alot of horse dung if ya ask me, but still im enjoying android alot more than ios so eh cant be too upset :^]

Samtrash

Import it into your playlist on your computer which automatically syncs it to your phones playlist as well if you ever connect to the same network as your computer :)

>ive tried many apps and it's always the same problem. Im reading that with Kit Kat you must root your phone to use 3rd party apps with SD card, which is alot of horse dung if ya ask me, but still im enjoying android alot more than ios so eh cant be too upset :^]
It's not like rooting your phone is going to cost you any money. And it's not like it's any difficult either. Good luck finding a ROM for a Plus version of the S3 though.

>he doesn't have a 200gb SD card in his phone

nigga use mp3tag on computer then move music to SD card, who wants to tag music on a phone wtf?

This or
/thread

sauce?

>download song
>it goes into "downloads" folder instead of "music" folder
Real fucking clever

>He doesn't use chinkphones
>Not using Ubuntu phone
>Not using Tizen phones

Probably because it doesn't need one?

jumpsuitedmonster dot tumblr dot com

>
>You must be a city boi who is always around good connectivity.
And in a place where Mobile Phone Traffic is Free.

>doesn't need a file manager
Even as bait I never thought I'd see this joke.

If you're still using an S3 there's really no reason not to jump to a custom firmware like Cyanogenmod or others. Also, Android 5 and above let you grant permission to apps to modify files on the SD card.

Are you in the apple creative team?

>still using physical storage
time to go to sleep, granpa

>Still using technology
Look at this geezer.

d-do the youth nowadays really run around without SD cards in their androids?

Personally i dont feel the need for sd card on my samsung a5, though i do have atendency of constantly taking photos and screenshots. Then again, i keep deleting irrelevant files so im still good.
Fuck hearthstone though.

So many (cr)apps.

You put le music on sd card
An album is a folder
AutomaTag app
To organise
Oh so difficult
My IQ is 85
And i Can organise my music without Root
Buy and iPhone and enjoy the 128 iTunes music you fag

>My outdated version of the software I am using does not do this one thing so obviously all versions of it suck.

Why you no update?

Literally me.
Did I make this post in a drunken stupor 6 hours ago?

>Android
>Getting updates
>Ever

You should root that thing anyway, and install SlimRom. I just did on mine to fuck around with it. I have not used this phone in 2 years, but goddamn SlimROM is awesome, and brought new life into that phone.

Get Slim, and then get a minimal Gapp package.

I only wish SlimROM was available on my current phone