>tfw you fell for the thinkpad meme

It actually feels bad, man.

feels good man

>tfw fell for the macbook meme
>turned out it's not a meme but the best laptop on the market, period

>Fell for the thinkpad meme
>Paid $30 for a solid laptop
Feelsgoodman

Paid 60 dollars for the old 420 my friend had. He was a macfag. It only took around 10 minutes to clean the thing.

>Fell for meme
>upgrading parts is more expensive than maching

>he didn't fall for the elitebook meme

$200
Second to none build quality, all-metal construction
Folio version is an ultrabook, nice and light
9 hour battery life, has a slice battery connector so you can double that
i7 3667u
6GB DDR3
128GB SSD

Thinkpads are fine machines, but Elitebooks are the true memes

>Fell for the thinkpad meme
Never felt so good

My friend fell for the Elitebook meme while I went the Thinkpad way. His Elitebook has quality and aesthetics leagues beyond my x230 tablet. I got meme'd hard, my friend.

>9 hours battery
Just lol

similar here, but 3hour battery life and 12gb ram. but for 200$ it's a fucken steal. wish it only had proper backlit keyboard. other than that best 200$ i ever spent.

I got like 15 elitebooks from my cousin. He works IT and the company was upgrading and didn't need them anymore.

Feels good man.

>he bought a used laptop
HAHAHAHAHAA

Enjoy your outdated piece of shit
>inb4 Sup Forums thinks performance is everything
>inb4 he carries around 10kg of equipment in total just to run windows and a web browser for with 10h of battery time

>tfw you fall for the Thinkpad meme but the chiclet keyboard is actually pretty good
>twf when you don't want an outdated laptop so that you could only brag on Sup Forums

enjoy your cumstained keyboard

DELETE THIS

had a T530 for first three years of college. heavy as a goddamn brick, too thick to rest wrists on across the laptop body and table, and absolute shit tier battery life (even after i replaced it once). also the hinge broke on one side and i had to send it away for a week to be repaired.

bought a late 2013 15" rMBP off craigslist and haven't looked back. it's a wonderful machine. battery is at 915 cycles and still with 90% of orig. capacity

I also regret T530 for commuting. I felt so free when i didnt need to lug that brick around campus.

If i go back to school, definitely sticking to 12" - 14"

>cant screw a hinge on a ThinkPad
>better buy a MacBook

Fell for the Thinkpad meme got myself an x1 carbon

>HP

Sup Forums, please stop recommending old thinkpads for college. I did my undergrad with a new x230, and I'm happy as shit to be buying a new Yoga with something resembling usable battery life.

the truth always hurts

>tfw fell for the thinkpad meme
>use it to shitpost and write on the go
>8 hours battery life on linux
p comfy my dude

It's supposed to have 6-7 hr battery how is that bad?

>bought the wrong thinkpad

idiot should have got a x220 its small and portable

>supposed to have
>implying most eBay Thinkpads come with a new extended battery
>implying that is with anything but 2012-style web browsing
>implying that any of you go anywhere

x220 or t420 otherwise gtfo reeeeee

Seriously though, the T420 has a godlike keyboard. It has the nicest amount of force required for key actuation on a membrane laptop keyboard.

>fell for the doge mene
>2017

> falling for the mobile meme anyway

a phone + a desktop is all you need.

proof no thinkpad user ever leaves the house, except maybe to use the RS232 port in computer janitoring

I hate always having to sit next to an outlet with my old Thinkpad. I could have put that money towards a newer laptop.