/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

PSA: It has come to my attention that a user going by the username Satsuma has been sneakily adding referral urls to the InstallGentoo wiki

Please don't click on any of the s.click.aliex urls on the CSG wiki until they have been replaced with non-referral urls.

Help expand the wiki by updating its articles and links.

Chinese New Year's celebrations are still on, shit won't ship until 5 February at the latest. Expect delays.

鸡年

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>News
• After 3D printing a micro shock mount for his lapel mic user goes mad with power and 3D prints a huge shock point for that tiny mic • user is happy with his VE Monks • user builds a knockoff LEGO R2-D2 by Lepin • Transcience hard at work updating the infographic with more Mechanical Keyboard info • user bought a Gauntlet copy cart for the Sega Saturn • user bought prescription glasses for just $40 • user is upset his phone stand has the star of david on it and his favourite boardgame a foldable Go set Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/z2i6Fviq
aliexpress.com/store/product/38-36cm-Cartoon-Corgi-Plush-Pillow-Plush-Toys-Winter-hand-warm-big-fat-arse-cloth-doll/934065_32782115763.html
s.aliexpress.com/QBrAfq6z
aliexpress.com/item/New-Bluetooth-Headset-Wireless-Earphone-Headphone-Bluetooth-Earpiece-Sport-Running-Stereo-Earbuds-with-Microphone-Auriculares/32616854951.html
dogatch.jp/mameshibaworld/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek
What does your god think of this

He doesnt care about you

Do you make the graphics yourself?

Any vaporwave aesthetic stuff like colorful ZST?

>鸡年
OP, this is missing two characters

How can he care when he doesn't exist?

nice fedora :^)

Most pics I find online and then edit in photoshop, I prefer using OP pics drawn by anons though.

My bad.

>dosent believe in 'HaShem'
>believes in the one true God
>fedora

I want to get away from the iphone/samsung local market and buy something different.

I'm just worried about spending 300$ on a phone and its one day passed the expected delivery and they use that to fuck me over. How do you avoid being scammed on Ali?

give link

s.aliexpress.com/z2i6Fviq
That's the exact one I bought

Why are all the op pics the Xiaomi mascot?

So you gonna buy a Zuk or Redmeme or something?

>I'm just worried about spending 300$ on a phone and its one day passed the expected delivery and they use that to fuck me over. How do you avoid being scammed on Ali?
Wat? You just dispute having gotten the item, for a refund.

Because OP is paid by Xiaomi to post these threads

Because it's cosmetics. You haven't realized the amount of superstition involved with these yet? China is by no means special, same shit in the west.

But it's probably a travesty what they do to the snails to extract the mucus.

Order closes in 2 days.
Already messaged seller.
What do if they don't respond and the order closes? Has never happened before.

Order "closes" how? If it's the expected delivery date I think they have 2 more weeks or so to dispute.

If it's that period, the deal closes.

In either case you might as well start a not received dispute now.

PS: And/or ask to extend the time if you do have a tracking number and thus indication that the seller at least sent something.

How reliable is remax?
Their prices seem quite a bit better than Xiaomi for most their products as far as I can tell.

Yeah, the expected 60 days delivery.
If they don't extend by tomorrow I will dispute then.

>So you gonna buy a Zuk or Redmeme or something?

pretty much

>Wat? You just dispute having gotten the item, for a refund.

Okay, thanks, just worried about getting fucked over.

Not aware that anyone has tested them. They might start great housefires.

Also, these don't really seem cheaper unless you are picking them for one or another quick charging standard?

> pretty much
Sure then. I'll however point out that not too few phones are occasionally actually cheaper in Chinese stores.

In which case you usually rely on Paypal's method rather than Ali's... both are usually fine, though.

That should work.

Wouldn't expect a response in case they're in their holidays anyhow.

Anybody buy those ultra light down jackets? how are they?

just what I always wanted
aliexpress.com/store/product/38-36cm-Cartoon-Corgi-Plush-Pillow-Plush-Toys-Winter-hand-warm-big-fat-arse-cloth-doll/934065_32782115763.html

>warm-big-fat-arse
kek

Well the 5000mAh is quite a bit cheaper than the Xiaomi ones, but the 10000mAh is only like 5 bucks cheaper. I do like the design more than the Xiaomi one though...

That's cute af

Recommend me some earphones.
Mine just died. Again.

Eiaisi X6 because they're cheap with good sound quality and yours keep dying. Order 2, when one dies switch to the spare and order another.

They're only $3 each.

Got a link?
Ali doesn't seem to find them.

KZ ATE

s.aliexpress.com/QBrAfq6z

Eiaosi X6*
Sorry for the typo.

Read the reviews if you don't believe me, it's had lots of orders and reviews.

I'm pretty happy with mine.

Those are really uncomfortable to wear. Don't buy these.

Look pretty good. Might get them.

What about Bluetooth earphones? These seem to be quite popular.
aliexpress.com/item/New-Bluetooth-Headset-Wireless-Earphone-Headphone-Bluetooth-Earpiece-Sport-Running-Stereo-Earbuds-with-Microphone-Auriculares/32616854951.html

>tittylife

Btw I'm using memory foam eartips, not the ones they come with. But the stock ones aren't really that bad either, but I'm more a fan of the memory foam ones.

Just letting you know so you don't get disappointed when it comes without the memory foam tips.

If you don't mind recharging then every 4 hours...
At least get Bluedio N2 or better if you want Bluetooth

What's the best cheap chink vape for big clouds

whats the best usb audio adapter?

I dont want it costing more than 20 dollars tho, and I need it for my bm-800

Hmm

One that DOESN'T blow up in your face?

I'd have to look but you really can just go online and find a legit vape store that sells an entry level mod.

You could go see what fasttech products people use these days. Probably makes big clouds.

want to know how do i know that you are fat?

is it the oily fingerprints everywhere?

>all the OP pics
>There's several OP pics featuring danbos including the thread before this one but let's conveniently ignore that

Is that why Xiaomis failings always make the news? Fuck off.

Anyone bought an electric toothbrush?

Xiaomis op shill, plz

t. Eiaosi shill

Hello Sup Forums,

Im looking for a chink mouse like pic related. (A4tech F3).
Any experience getting a good one ?

he's not wrong though. I ended up giving mine away because of that very same reason.

Eiaosi X6 is just the better choice of the 2.

he has never bought or reviewed anything here, he's either a paid shill or scarily autistic

Are you wearing them with the wire around your ear correctly?, I own KZ ATE, Eiaosi X6, KZ ZS3 and Fonge S500 and I prefer the universal iem shape of the KZ ATE out of all of them. The only downside is that the size would be impossible to sleep with them on, but I don't do that.

also KZ ZS3 doesn't feel as good as it looks :(

Yeah I totally remember the news about Xiaomi phones being unsafe due to batteries igniting or exploding and Xiaomi looking into it. 100% legit sarcasm right now fyi.

Or the redmi from the previous thread with a broken headphone Jack?
Put it in the thread once, people think its a one off thing. But oh no, op can't have that in several thread ops because it will put people off from buying Xiaomi once they start discovering the poor QC used.

Yeah with the wire going over my way and hanging behind. It was quite horrible web jogging or any rapid movement.

Not overly uneasant when sitting down though, Just any situation with movement involved.

Over my ear*

I'm looking to get an LED strip and controller to make my computer desk area more comfy. I've got an arduino already and know you can controll it with that, but what would you guys recommend?

Maybe he has without the trip why are you people obsessed with the guy leave him be

I'd probably suggest getting better tips then. The only stock tips I use are the small ones that came with my ZS3 which were suprisingly good for ~$12, I wish I had some zircons to compare them to. Tri-flange and foam tips are relatively cheap and vastly enhances the experience.

If you're looking into $3 earphones for running, id suggest the Fonge S500, the default tips are OK but personally the fit was really strange for my ears. Every time i'd put them on I would get a perfect fit with one ear and a shitty fit on the other. They sound better than the X6 and have a volume slider. They are a bit short and the splitter doubles as the controls.

anyone recommend a 1 year anniversary gift for hte gf?

What does she like? I got several items I bought for mine.

A 600 dollars gynecology practice vagina from ali

korean dramas, netflix

>register an account with ali
>works, go to by an item. "Please sign in."
>sign in screen is blank, won't load
>turn off ublock, umatrix, enable flash
>still nothing
hmn

Sorry I've been kinda busy for a while... a new job, some other life crap...

So, did I miss anything?
Reminder that if you have any suggestions (as in, feature suggestions), you can always e-mail me at: [email protected]

I'm lurking around here usually, but when I'm not, just shoot me an e-mail if you wanna tell me about your sexual fantasies and other chinkshit ideas.

(proof: chinkshit.xyz/tripcode.txt)

where da cheap mechanical TKLs at? Needs either white LED or RGB. NOT the rainbow crap.

quick questions before you die again

1) how does your site point to the current thread?
2) what is your endgame?

How much chinkshit is too much chinkshit?

>1) how does your site point to the current thread?
By using the Sup Forums API to find an adequate chinkshit thread.

>2) what is your endgame?
No endgame. Got pissed at that original chinkshit guy who inserted ads/referrals and thought we were all idiots. Registered the xyz domain, devoted a weekend to creating a few scripts, and that was pretty much it. Now I approve links every few days, or as often as I can, but I can't really be on every /csg/ thread, so sorry about that. I'll never implement referral links. It costs me a few bucks to host it and I have better things to do to earn a living than fucking over a neat community for a few dozen bucks.

Just enough chinkshit to surprise you in the mail is enough chinkshit.

Too much chinkshit is when you spend hours managing your orders and extending your purchase protection on Ali, or when officially shilling for Gearbest by writing good reviews on random sites for a few bucks.

well, there are several types, and I'm by no means an expert, but I'd go for one that has multi-color leds instead of separate leds for each color. It blends the colors better and is much more noticeable up close (i.e. in/around a desk).

I have a Mediatek MT6752 phone with 2GB stuck on kitkat. It has 5.5 1080p screen with Dolby ATMOS supported audio and a passable camera and a 3500mAh battery good for about 8 hours SoT or so. Is there enough positives to warrant an upgrade to say a Redmi Note 4?

>mediakuk
yes

I just saw your site today for the first time but there was a ton of dead links

I'd be willing to help, but I think a "report dead link" button would work pretty well

I've bought 7 Xiaomi phones now, all work perfectly.

The exploding batteries are all caused by morons falling off their bike with them in the back pocket or using third party fast chargers of shitty quality

Every phone has Dolby Atmos support. It's a software filter that can be installed on every single phone out there.

>yes
Why?

On it. Will be online probably tomorrow.

Nice, I'll make sure to go through and get some reports going then ^^

>I'll never implement referral links. It costs me a few bucks to host it and I have better things to do to earn a living than fucking over a neat community for a few dozen bucks.
You'd hardly be doing any harm - if you're not getting the referral bux for a purchase then someone else is. Hell, I'm surprised that cashback websites don't get pushed more here, It's effectively as much as 10% off everything ali and stops money from going to referrers.

recently bought a controller board for an LCD screen I salvaged from an old laptop. I researched the specific model of the LCD screen and made sure the specs for the controller confirmed support for the LCD. Long story short, the controller didn't work. After troubleshooting for hours and looking at the LCD datasheet I observed that one of the cables provided was wired wrong. E-mailed the guy on amazon with a datasheet diagram of the pin layout. Hoping he sends me a new cable, but at this point I'm ready to drop the project entirely.

> if you're not getting the referral bux for a purchase then someone else is
How, exactly?

I'm not entirely sure how aliexpress implements referrals, but a lot of sites will award the comission if the purchase was made in the same session a referral link was clicked, or any variation of that. If someone using your site to find things after having clicked a referral elswhere then that referral is probalby still getting the money.

Even if there's no one for the referral money to go to, it makes no difference to the user anyway, Jack Ma just gets to keep all of the money coming out of seller fees instead of paying off a referrer.

Yeah, well, I can't do much about that...

To be fair, other than on those semi-functional chink price comparison sites, I haven't run into any sorts of referral links. Especially here.

the wiki has recently been cleaned of newly added referral links

would you be willing to host the newer infographic on chinkshit.xyz? it'll be a ~5MB pdf file.

Just bought this chink Pusheen pillow for my girl since she and I send him alot on FB messenger. Hope we don't get yellow fever from the materials

>she and I send him
what did he mean by this?

As a proud owner of one. It smelled like shit when it arrived.
Gonna gift it to her on Valentines.

I literally just ordered one for my bitch on valentines

Just run it through the laundry with some fabric softener when you get it

why do you call her a bitch

Does she look like a bitch?

Interracial threesome.jpg

I was the user that bought this anyone know where i can get one without the star on it?

Any recommended cheap chink laptops? Just for coding

>Need to buy a totally legit watch or two for my school's 10 year reunion
>Accidentally started telling people I had become an investor like Warren Buffet
>Am actually broke, spend all my time on Sup Forums or gambling
>Need to look swish to impress all the cunts who told me I would never make anything of myself

Can you halp /csg/? Links appreciated

What are some kawaii plush toys :3
Already ordered penguin and banana, prefer small ones under $3

How the fuck is a watch gonna convince anyone?

Wear 1-2 pieces of ridiculous clothes instead.

dogatch.jp/mameshibaworld/

Bit early to start shopping for 2018 isnt it?