YOU FUCKING NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!

YOU FUCKING NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!
WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5qewph/refurbished_and_old_xbox_development_kit_and_made/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHY WHY WHY WHY

a pc in an xbox case ?

WE COULD HAVE HAD TRUE XBOX EMULATION YOU NIGGER!!!!

what are you even talking about ?

some fucker on leddit received an xbox dev kit from the og team. He wiped the drive and chucked everything else sans the case for his gayming rig.

it was 20 gigs of junk files user

stop being so butthurt, it wasn't anything

Its an original Xbox dev kit, With it we could have had true Xbox emulation 'Its x86' but this NIGGER gutted it, reformatted the hard drive with the source code and possibly the alpha for Halo, and left the parts on the carpet. Just so he could get battle station points.

Proving yet again, redditors are literal autists.

They are hundreds of dev kits. This one isn't special.

JUST

It had the original source code and was able to run xbox games on x86 ?

It was useful data but he couldn't read it because it used an outdated file system.
>HUR DUR BETTER REFORMATE IT!!!
FUCK!!!

why are people so mad, arent there more dev kits in the world ?

Only 49 left now.

yes, but now because of this faggot an entire library of culture is doomed to be lost forever.
>One day the last Xbox will stop working and it will all be gone.

Truly there are men in this world whose sole purpose is spent on creating the suffering of others.

Ok but one thing I dont understand is, Don't some of the emulator developers probably already own dev kits ?

No, Microsoft took back all the Dev kits and did something with them.

I'm genuinely baffled that it's possible to be this stupid

There were only 50 of these (only 49 now lol) and it isn't often where one shows up on the market. This could of helped with emulation of original xbox games on the PC and provided some pre release games, but this guy just fucking destroyed something that could of possibly been useful.

You know those stories where some kid 's mom gives away their pokemon game cartridge that they invested several years of playtime into because she doesn't know how much sentimental value it has to them? Well this is one of those stories except 50x worse.

and nothing of value would be lost

The have all the other Dev kits just not this one.

Microsoft is keeping them hidden ?

THIS was the one they where looking for.

Link?

Microsoft has thwarted pretty much every emulation attempt of the original xbox before it even made any substantial progress. This would of probably provided a major breakthrough in these efforts.

received from who?

Jesus Christ. I get it now what a fucking faggot that guy is for real I hope he gets cancer.
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5qewph/refurbished_and_old_xbox_development_kit_and_made/

Here's one from a guys collection he posted a couple of years ago.

fucking reddit mang

>it used an outdated file system.
Any proof on this? If it's a MS dev kit you think it would just be using NTFS or FAT32. No need to complicate shit.

>i3
>1050ti
Fucking retard could have sold it and built a dual 1080 rig for fucks sake.

I'm sorry I misspoke, it WAS an unsupported file type.

Hard drive recovery is still an option right?

I'd humor that some emulation fags would be able to part this faggot with the old HW.

More than that. An 8 core i7, Titan xp build.
>The thing was worth $5000.

There is still hope.

>P3 Slot 1
Goddamn I forgot how old the original xbox was

Is the "satire/joke" heading a "durr I was only pretending to be retarded" thing? I'm 110% sure it is, but I still have a molecule of optimism left that this is just a cruel joke.
The problem with hard drive recovery is that it isn't the most reliable thing in the world, and this blockhead probably already reformatted and wrote to the drive, making reliable recovery unlikely.

Here's the autist's hand.

WANT

We would've had one by now if BlueShogun wasn't so autistic.

It's using FATX filesystem
At least on the retail consoles, you have to boot the system for the filesystem to get unlocked and when you do any kind of modifications via hotswapping to the HDD, you have to relock it in order for the shit to boot

I asked something similar but he hasn't responded, I hope to god the guy he's sending it to just DD's it and uploads it online, and never actually tries to write anything to the disk, not try to recover it live.
I'd be fucking mad if the guy he sends it to completely fucks everything.

"you people dont understand it was internal use only it made Xbox software not games. If you guys wanted it so bad my father came on Reddit a couple years ago and got no takers and now you suffer the consequences. you act like you own it and are chewing me out for breaking your stuff, well news flash i own it i do what i feel is best and in my humble and according to you guys shitty opinion i chose an upgrade. To your point about Xbox emulators they exist. if you really want one find someone who owns one and wants to let go of it, im not that person." -that guy

What a punk

>i asked if anyone wanted it on a niche subreddit and i never checked back so nobody else must want it so fuck you i do what i want hurr durr

it was his shit and he was free to do whatever he wanted with it

hell it was worth if it got thousands of autists raging

I'm going to find this nigger, then rape and kill him.

Whats so special about it? xbox is old.

Someone should beat this faggot up.

We could have had Xbox emulation with this but the faggot gutted it and wiped the hard drive.

Retarded pirates trying to act like """"homebrew"""" enthusiasts and cultural archivists DESTROYED LMAO

Nope.

it was a stupid as fuck thing to do

>Don't some of the emulator developers probably already own dev kits ?
They where cleaned off the market, no Xbox emulator developer correctly has one.

>To someone I can trust

AKA his faggy dad who will probably shit on it.

Interesting choice of tower case. I have one of those same cases.

I hope you know he's not gonna do any of that

ebin

>comparing an old shit console which just a few autists would have emulated to the library of alexandria
kys commie tard

i agree, considering dude lost few thousands dollars at least and possibly more if he wanted to hold people by balls.
and of couse getting data from it would be nice too

but seriously people getting close to actually lynching him over it? even if his actions were dumb noone can hold it against him as it was his shit.

I can hope

I'm going to take a slightly rare generic looking dev kit and scrap the parts. That way, none of my friends except me will know what it really was.

>people getting close to actually lynching him over it

You're retarded if you actually think anyone would seriously follow through with this

it is better to have a painful truth than a beautiful lie

Hes just butthurt he didn't know he could get like 5k for it before ruining it, he had been crying about needing money for better hardware before, now hes buttblasted.

>Person uses The Mona Lisa to wipe his ass
Its his property.

>xbox emulator
>hurr autists raging
Something that would have actually been beneficial to thousands of people is "raging autists"?

He seems like a swell guy

Oh my god damn............

More proof the guy is Muslim.

>bro he totally knows what he's doing
>he has no clue what the fuck he's doing

>>>Person uses The Mona Lisa to wipe his ass
>Its his property.
please dont compare works of art of that scale to some code that's still owned by microsoft and present of their servers

he wasn't obliged to help them in any way. if they wanted to they should've secured their own machine.

explain in five sentences or less why the Mona Lisa is important

he's a libtard like 90% of reddit, not a muslim

If you're ever drowning, no one is obliged to get your fat ass out of the pool.

Goddamn the PCMasterRace community is full of shitters and kids who have no idea what the fuck things are worth. They only want to play cod and shitpost on reddit. Fuck him

This is what happens when gaymen becomes the new cool thing for retards.
I miss the days of socket 7

People already have various Xbox devkits, explain why this was T H E K E Y to emulation.

If you can't then you are just looking for an excuse to pretend to be angry so you can post a reaction image online

He:

- Has a desire to blow up cities
- Is offended by Muslim jokes
- Has dirty fingernails - Dad worked for Microsoft

This guy is a certified Paki.

What did he do to the kit?

cultural heritage
yep, except pool guard. it's not so easy to help drowning person, hell it's easy to drown while doing so.

Gutted it, put in new parts, and laid the old parts (all the devkit stuff) on a fucking carpet.

I:

- Have a desire to blow up cities
- Have dirty fingernails

Am I a 50% sandnigger?

original xbox was so long ago that the original tools and code could be long gone, or exist in fragments in so many places.

Even in a hypothetical world where microsoft wanted to reboot xbox development, it would take considerable time and effort for them to pick back up where they left off over 10 years ago.

How many of these kits exist? Why are people so mad?

It's the PCMasterRace subreddit, those guys do nothing but circlejerk about hating on consoles all day instead of playing videogames, it's intense.

You might be, Pavlov.

>Xbox

And nothing of value was lost.

>he wasn't obliged to help them in any way
His possession of the machine was his obligation. Certain things come with certain responsibilities.

only 50 were ever made and micorsoft has most of them.

around 50. Microsoft had the other 49

Yeah, they circle joke about linux and hating consoles

So now 49 only exist, but what is so special about em?

They could be the key to a functional Xbox emulator.

They aren't on the market, Microsoft has them, did you even read the thread? They will probably never be aquired by anyone, ruining the change of an actual Xbox emulator.

You are both fucking idiots, there is no where near enough source code let alone hardware based code that would promise any progression in an emulator. If it was the case, the 200 other ones floating around that many own would have. Go read a book.

They were a key to XBOX emulation getting better. The skid in the reddit post gutted it because 'le ironic pc in an xbox' post.