Name a better case

Name a better case

FT02, better cooling and prevents graphics cards from bending .

For mini ITX there isn't really a better case only downside is it is big for ITX but still easy to carry and the price, though you get stuff like a fanhub so the price is justified

>Paying $140 for a case

Cuckoldry

>Bending

I have yet to see that issue with an NZXT case lad.

Isn't that case pretty giant for a mini ITX board though? Why even go mini ITX?

1: yes it is
2: hes meming you fag

It's not a case issue. Heavy graphics cards will sag when mounted horizontally.

Kek

Any vertical mobo chassis can cause gpu sag over time
NZXT cases dont magically reduce gravity
Horizontal motherboard cases or turned vertical mobo cases (like the silverstone) negate this because the gpu is being pulled down from where its secured to the case, or in the case of horizontal options, its not being pulled anywhere

delete this

>Compact
>Plenty of drive room
>Looks great
>Affordable
>Only really limited hardware is the cpu cooler
Honestly the biggest flaw is that it's a lazy revision of the prodigy without the stupid handles. The 5.25" bay whose only purpose is to hold a 3.5" drive is the big offender. Oh and the cable management is supposedly crap.

GPU PCBs are made to flex.

For an mITX case it's big.

Dan case A4 for ultimate QT3.14 status.

I think these are cool but I can't ever see myself buying one

Neat idea with abysmal execution

>falling for the nzxt meme

I've got an RV02E-W in white, I cant find a price online for the white one since it was a limited edition thing. Its massive and can hold anything Id ever want, but its a bit too ricey and I feel like I should have gone with the FT02

This is the only console sized case that isn't garbage. I mean the Node is pretty good but those fucking fan filters man.

The Sentry might knock this off its perch, but for now it's reigning supreme I think.

It looks cheap and gay. It's probably expensive and gay though.