W-we had so much fun together when y-you were younger, a-anonkun. w-why did you leave me

w-we had so much fun together when y-you were younger, a-anonkun. w-why did you leave me

God damn it I came here to shitpost, not to feel

Dont worry i will never leave you.

My VNs wont run otherwise.

we can still meet in a virtual environment.

Too old

You're a whore used by your pimp daddy microsoft, I don't associate with used goods.

You've changed. You're like a completely different OS and you've become fat. Also you won't stop telling intimate secrets about us to your dad.

Because you're a stalker Window-Chan. Get your shit together and then I might consider coming back.

Don't worry, you'll always be my side bitch.

I still use you!

Until 10 gets custom aero themes at least.

This thread is pathetic.

Meanwhile GNU/Linux-chan is out giving herself away for free

Computers aren't girls, they do not have emotions, they do not feel distress or sadness over being left, they cannot grow attached to someone, they cannot love.
Also typing l-like t-this makes you look like a faggot.
Go do something else with your time.

Normie detected

Install POSReady

>Computers aren't girls, they do not have emotions, they do not feel distress or sadness over being left, they cannot grow attached to someone, they cannot love.
Yet

I didn't ask for these feels.

She's a pure girl, you liar.

Still with you W7. You're too damn comfy. We will grow old together.

Yea, real pure, showing off her source code to anyone who'll give her the time of day.

i-its okay anonkun..i'll l-love you even if you dont love y-yourself

Because you're too shit to run on Kaby Lake.

These are the reasons why computers are better than girls.

W7 works with kaby lake.

user belongs to me now Nanako.
Forever and ever.

Don't worry, I'm still here.

I will never leave you, baybee. I confess I don't trust you with financial stuff anymore, so I've been seeing GNU/Linux on the side, but ONLY for buying shit, and paying bills. My heart belongs to you. It has always belonged to you, and your older sister before you, because you have always done what I've asked of you. You rarely let me down, and when you have, it's usually my been my fault for letting Microsoft touch you. FUCK THEM, and FUCK Windows 10. When M$ announces EOL support for you, we are going to have a LAN party, and we will grow old TOGETHER. I love you, and always will.

You were too closed, not like GNU/Linux. She lets me access everything.

Because you're full of shit.
Shit which called NT kernel.

this

Gnu/Linux lets you stick it anywhere. you dont even need to ask! :D

that and she is super defensive to anyone else.

she wont bend over and take it from some strangers like windowschan would

Someone post all the distro tans.
I have no idea what they are like or their names.

My nigga. (I'm running it in a vm tho)

I haven't uninstalled you though? Did you get an alcoholic virus?

most pure girl

I still use you, dumb cunt

>Implying GNU/Linux-tan is a whore
If that's true, why is it all the Window-tans that have viruses but not her?

why are you not wearing pants, windows 7 chan?

hell yeah, OS waifu

embedded standard is the best 7

I still use Windows 7 lol.

> being cucked by his OS

I couldn't look at you after what your little sister did to you.
I think it's better this way.
(I'll still fap to pictures of you though)

But you run my server

Get back to downloading my JAVs bitch

same here

there's absolutely zero reasons to switch

gay men for the latest DX don't count

>Get back to downloading my JAVs bitch
kek

i got one problem. idk why i can't install vs 2017 RC

they've probably intentionally made it incompatible even if it doesn't have any real compatibility issues

you know, MS

it's not telling me to update, just install crashes after seconds of installation. same with vs 2015, but in middle.

Cuck

happen to be running windows embedded? because that sounds like the side effects of a missing package or something

you may want to pay attention to windows event log during the installation

no, im running professional. i searched logs and found nothing. vs 2012 works btw

i got an idea, maybe it's fault of web installer.

sysinternals procmon is worth a try too, it should pinpoint the thing that causes the crash. the installed could depend on accessing something inaccessible on your system

I can project my emotions about computers onto illustrations of girls representing computers and if you don't think that's fun you can fuck right off.

this thread summarises Sup Forums

i bet it's something with installer itself, downloading iso for 2015 enterprise (bad thing 2017 is web install only)

>Wintan
>Will nag you to pay up and reboot on you if you haven't paid for her
>Sometimes will just spaz out and demand to be paid for again, even if you've already paid
>Linux
>Takes a while to get used to her, but if you put in that effort she's yours forever, without something like money ever mattering.

nigger, this shit is not working for me, It does not install on vmware whener I want to use my own answerfile

>tfw dumped 7 for her better looking sister 8.1 and everything has been all smiles since

I dont know what to do when she reaches her end

Sick retard.

There are incompatibilities between different editions of windows, and I've had a lot of problems with answer files on any other edition but enterprise.

Though it's already several years since I last poked at those.

Install Gentoo

You take that back right now.

s-sorry but macOS is better

fag

anonymous

Because I found out that even ancient versions of Mac OS X were better.

I'll never leave you my darling.

;_;

I upgraded 7 to 10. Technically it is the same girl with a new makeover. Now we will be together for all times.

fucking ms, all the time it was fucking problem with web installer.

yo where can I get that awesome browser design?

>Sup Forums is too young to remember windows before xp

Well there were windows, but windows-tans weren't really a thing until xp anyway.

Why the fuck would you want to make windows 95 into a cute girl
It goes beyong dojikko

Sauce on the anime girl in your pic?

Youjo Senki I believe

saga of tanya the evil

Thank you

>implying I will ever leave based Nanami-chan

tan*

I started with 98 tho and my friend had 95 on his Packard Bell PC

can you link me the drivers for the igpu?

I tried going Win 7 on a G4600 but I could not find the drivers for the igpu.

Try 3DP Chip.

8.1 isn't one entity. 8.1 is made of Yu and Ai. Ai is absolutely amazing, she can do everything 7 could while being thinner and quicker. While 7 needs time to get things done I find Ai to be able to handle whatever I throw at her. 7 is still amazing, but she always had her limits.

Yu is a bit different from everyone else. She makes things awkward and has caused so many people to hate 8.1. But she tries hard, she is just too creative and thus her talents get squashed. Everyone looks at her and tells her she is ugly, that she will never amount to anything, and that she is already worthless.

I will admit, even I find myself attracted to Ai more than Yu, if not because Ai is everything I ever dreamed of. Yu is what I never thought possible however, I doubt Ai would be as amazing if it wasn't for some of the inventive ideas Yu has. All of Yu's ideas aren't my cup of tea, but I don't sprout a second head by seeing her, and can appreciate her for what she tries to do.

Listen, Nanami was great. When you want a quick and easy experience, she is there without any pants. Yu and Ai can be great experiences, especially when you get them alone from each other, but Nanami didn't require as many clothes to be removed. She had a top, but it still was a bit less than the more formal attire Yu and Ai wear when they enter your house. I guess that is why they scare many off, Ai is too defensive and Yu overwhelms most people. But they can be trained into a fun pair, the threesomes we have nightly can definitely point to that. I'll gladly use Nanami whenever she bends over and still find her great, but my heart belongs to Ai and Yu.

Touko. I can accept most of the Madobe family, but even I cannot accept her. Being 100 years in the future, she has no interest in me. She just loves doing for others and making things public. In fact, she refuses to do anything if it isn't in public. She thinks she is creative, but she is just stealing ideas from everyone else.

Reality has broke you, I know that feel

I don't remember spending my time with any anime slut.

It's like you cannot live for at least another 3 years. I decide to leave you first.
Though I still have a Windows 8 notebook-tab hybrid, but I am not sure whether that is you.
So, see you again when I decide to use KVM.

>Why the fuck would you want to make windows 95 into a cute girl
DO WANT
AND WIN3.1-TAN KUDASAI

where can i learn about all the os-tans

I left because I fell for the i7 Memelake, and your scheduler & ACPI subsystems don't support it properly. Also DX12.

>they do not have emotions, they do not feel distress or sadness over being left, they cannot grow attached to someone, they cannot love
Neither do girls
If you think otherwise you're a fat fedora-wearing white knight

>Most overhyped os
>Not even as good as Android

kek

The fact that you would even attempt to say that a cellphone OS is better than one of the greatest desktop operating systems ever is quite a clear indicator that you're talking out of your ass. Stop that.

>Pic related is apple cucks

>oh no, I don't have an argument
>better pull out the ebin maymays folder and start shitposting

>better pull out the ebin maymays folder and start shitposting

nigga I came here to shitpost. I was gonna do it no matter what