Windows ads thread

Windows ads thread.

Post windows ads ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=windows 10 ads&client=ubuntu&hs=P4u&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjk5t3XjurRAhUQh7wKHWkFA4MQ_AUICigD&biw=1920&bih=956
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

windows is adware

30 seconds after seeing that in an OS, I would be deleting it & installing something else

Don't you love it when your desktop becomes an advertisement platform?

You know there are at least a dozen applications that run scripts that remove all this bullshit.

Remove ads from my calculator plese

I think you missed the point.

DON'T fall for shady ad remover skid sripts, my calculator doesn't work any more

>microsoft solitaire collection premium edition
JUST

please tell me this real

HOLY SHIT LMAO

I thought you guys are posting fake pictures.

Is it time, Sup Forums?

Is that even legal?
They can't charge for something they were advertising for free
Why do they even charge for the enterprise os?

>Is it time, Sup Forums?
Yes.

>Ads
>In the fucking calculator

Didn't you know? Microsoft is above the law. They can force you to got from a product you payed for years ago. to a new piece of shit you never asked for or accepted.

lmao

>Current state of windows

slut

>They can force you to got from a product you payed for years ago

>have windows
>only seen this before
does American windows have more adds than everywhere else or something?

Anyone care to translate this?

Never ran into anything like this, honestly.

Probably to do with your country.

This just happened to me.

>Making a backup of my laptops hard drive
>All of a sudden "Windows has finished updating your device will restart during inactive hours (which happens to be right now)"
>Won't let me choose whether or not I want to restart or what my inactive hours are because the restart has already been initiated without asking me
>"Please save your work prior to restarting" :^)
Fucking windows. Now I have to start over from the beginning when I as almost done. Minor happening maybe, but complete bullshit.

>Fresh install of windows 10, to see what's the fuss is about
>See this
>Screenshot, save on flash drive
>Wipe partition

Its late. Forgive my typo and lack of commas

I use windows 7 in VM, where I can actually save complete snapshots

I have never seen an ad in my entire time using Win10. What fucking options are you guys clicking?

What's wrong?

2 (((third party))) ads, if you are not blind.

Wake up, wincuck

The free upgrade never applied to enterprise customers retard.

> thinking that businesses purchase Windows the same way consumers do

Why did you try to break MS's software by removing a valuable feature? Don't you want to be able to use the software the way the developers intended?

How do you turn the spyware from 'basic' to 'none?'

>Give mi a riviu pls
>On a c a l c u l a t o r
>wincucks controlling that damage by calling it a ((valuable feature))

yeah, but why should you have to make an effort -
spend an entire day stripping all the crap out, changing settings - making the software useable. Rafts of programs to "manage it".
The OS cannot manage itself anymore. They do not care. You are the market the fact the OS is a tool, that's secondary. To see stupid cartoon adverts while you are trying to do something serious. No.

do they think all their users are children?

I was sure windows 10 privacy invasions would be the final stray for many people, but it's just a new slot in our lock turning.

What ads? I don't see no ads.

Considering, most of Sup Forums use windows for video games it is justified to think they are children

>use enterprise edition
>no ads to post on Sup Forums
>cannot vote on calc.exe in the store

>not copying over the games from Windows XP

1 is Candy Crush, what's the other?

>Candy Crush
>Photoshop
>Flipboard
It's actually three

MS gives you a virus if you do that.

I think clickbait news articles might count as ads too.

bumping this thread, fuck pajeets and chinks

The $7 and $15 a month is for enterprise uesrs who never got the free update.
It's actually pretty cool because if you upgrade (and probably use it for X amount of time) then stop paying for it then it will downgrade to windows 10 pro and stay activated.

Hasn't it been confirmed that even the enterprise edition pings M$ and you still can't disable everything?

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

also I don't think this shit happens for Pro

Yep, but Pajeets will defend this.

Oh look I made them all disappear forever. It is called suggestions for software you can download from Store based on your habits.

You can turn it off with a mouse click. Yet we have this same dumb fuck thread everyday.

you still get ads with enterprise. see pic related.

BUT you can turn the live tiles off, as I've just discovered.

What are these ads that everyone keeps talking about? I am using Win10 since the day free upgrade went live. Once suggestions are disabled, start menu is static.

google.com.au/search?q=windows 10 ads&client=ubuntu&hs=P4u&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjk5t3XjurRAhUQh7wKHWkFA4MQ_AUICigD&biw=1920&bih=956

Even after disabling suggestions and live tiles?

Apparently all configs reset after anniversary update

Help me, I can't find them.

I am using latest build.

Lol I made that picture
Thread was great

For idiots that don't reset PC after upgrading to new build. I download the ISO from MS and do clean install, never had any issue.

>reset PC after upgrading to new build
why is that a standard again?

Not if you are using the enterprise ltsb

Because each new build is essentially a new version of Windows as it is a now a rolling release.

When you upgrade from say Ubuntu 15.04 to 16.04 you encounter a cluster fuck of problems. Same for upgrading from one build to another of Windows.

It is always best to clean install or at least reset PC once so you have new configs and drivers running without conflict.

has been since 1991

next thing you're gonna be asking is why is allahu snakbar

Windows is a rolling distro now, isn't it? Upgrading the rolling flavor of ubuntu doesn't have problems, but upgrading LTS versions do.

Updating Arch doesn't have problems as well.

>ITT: people that don't know how to configure Windows