current state of (((spotify)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RbMn6qsT3bc
youtube.com/watch?v=SdbLqOXmJ04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only retards use it anyway.

fpbp

:^)

The patrician solution is being on a private tracker and running your own streaming service.
You're not female

this desu fampai

You should be invaded again.

they're trying

>not just having a massive collection of flac
fag

Polish?

Whats the better alternative to spotify then?

using your own music

Soulseek

>check playlist
>Rock The Casbah by The Clash is in

ALL OF MY KEKS!|

Torrents

Wtf I love Femanon now!

>in a world where refugees are welcomed
they arent tho

Does this list include Anarchy in the UK?

Vkontakte

or "I Will Rape And Murder" by Debauchery?

I just torrent albums and run them through groove music

Im using cracked apk lol fuckerz

Well, they are. Don't get me wrong, I have come to the realisation that closed communities live a happier life with their folklore, their hobbies and their history. However an overwhelming amount of people believe the opposite and are therefore inclined to accept different cultures. Whether to accept immigrants or not is a mere matter of subjective ideology, but stating that they are not welcome is wrong.

Somehow we ended up in a world where ideas are more important than people and this is the result: ideas, concepts, words and so on are on a logically different ground than humans and moreover they are growing more and more abstract thus leading to an unprecedented distance between people and rules. It's not a matter of right or left, or a matter of who is wrong and who is right, it's rather a matter of being unable to focus on what is truly important in life.

That said I'm a good looking blonde European guy with blue eyes, good culture, good paying career, friends, commodities and first world vices so I can pretend to care about these themes a few times every week when I read my newspaper and then I can go back to my daily routine. The future of humanity is sort of dark, yes, just like niggers, but my personal future looks at least brighter and that's what's enough for me.

Sorry for post totally unrelated to technology, cheers.

>download some chrome extension that uses VK to download your spotify playlist songs
>got it on my mp3 player when no internet or whatever
>mfw half the songs are some retarded Russian covers
I ain't even mad.

Some songs are blocked outside Russia and Ukraine due to copyright reasons.

Vkudahte

That software is the reason for people our age saying
>Back in my days we had real Music! Kanye West! Justin Bieber! Lady Gaga! Tailer Swift! Not this new bullshit you kids are listening to nowadays...
in 2070...

They will simply lose all their "illegal", "drug abuse inducing" music and only remember what the radio will allow them to remember.

FIKI FIKI WHERE DA WHITE HARAM WOMEN AT?

Ruskies pls go

Your Kind is worse than the people who promote this Shit. You KNOW its wrong and that our Future is in danger and yet you choose to do nothing

Yes

No

Kurwa piasek morzyny

Where can I get Free Open Source Music?

>using the smiley with a carat nose

They really should add this song. youtube.com/watch?v=RbMn6qsT3bc

Better had Tom Petty Refugee song

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=SdbLqOXmJ04

kek, self righteous homogay posts controversial opinion about brown people on technology board so he can get out of le friendzone with his sjw sweetheart, more at 11

I am pro helping people of all races/cultures. Not a Sup Forums fag that thinks we should gas them all.

That being said, always seemed odd to me that we want to import them here to fix the problem. I feel like investing all of this refugee program money back into those countries rather then importing them would solve more problems for more people. Imagine doing simple things like renovating their plumbing or electrical infrastructure as an example.

>le epic back to le Sup Forums meme xD

Sometimes it's very slow on my android and I was thinking about switching to Google Music.

I use it because half off for students

Feels like propaganda desu

The reffos only think about reaching -in their vision- heaven themselves. Its mostly men in their 20s who dont give a fuck about anyone else or anything but rape and free money. Governments dont want them but they blackmail the west with guilt shaming.

The music sometimes cuts off suddenly in google music for me and I don't know why.

yup, this so much

Google play music.
Enough said.

>tfw all these bands I like coming out as anti-trump libtards
Angel Olsen, Deerhoof, Buke and Gase, Suuns... why can't they just keep their agendas to themselves?

MEME-SJW Points
Just like the dumb liberal rethoric of:
>"IF THEY DONT SAY THEYRE WITH US THEN THEY'RE AGAINST US"
I had to unfollow so many of my favorite artists last year.
Only country and other LITERALLY-WHO genres are pro-trump or at least Right-Wing

Everybody has an agenda, even you. You just shit it out on an anonymous imageboard like a little cuck while they have the balls to come out and say it publicly.

Good on spotify. Refugees have it awful these days and they need all the support they can get, however shallow it may seem

Because right wingers are incapable of creating good art

Case in point

>reminder that people actually listen to country, pop's retarded cousin

Spotify is Swedish - what did you expect????

>Spotify is Muslim
>Apple Music has niggers
>Google Play is Jews
>Tidal is just Kanye playing the same songs on repeat

Fuck this!

>Getting this triggered at minorities that run successful services and are richer than you ever will be.
You know, as much as you Sup Forumsfags love laughing at triggered liberals, you're the same. You can't stand someone disagreeing with you.

how do you discover new music?

Not him, but most of the new artists I find are recommendations from friends.

Sounds like somebody is triggered and needs their safe space

first post best post

XD

You're only saying that because you listen to bad music. I'm not even trolling.

>not understanding marketing 101
Sup Forums pls go read a book that isn't mein kampf for dummies

>Someone makes a political thread on a technology board
>He gets told to go to the politics board
Why are you so mad?

Please do, can't wait for Berlin and the entire eastern germany to Become Polish Once Again

Always on the go with my 100Gb of music

rateyourmusic.

just put in your preferred genre and see pirate what ever you want.

From my experience in level of content:
4) PirateBay/Kickass or any poplar torrent sites
3)Soulseek
2)RuTracker
1)Passtheheadphones

And then if you like that band you can look at them in on last.fm and see artists similar.

I dont even bother logging in last.fm or rym for years and thats how I find music.

I share a family spotify account with 5 other people and they all pool in for the 2,50€

>your x is the worst piece of shit ever
>my x is the greatest of all time
-every debate about a subjective topic

Show me your superior taste in music..

Commies aren't allowed on Sup Forums. Begone.

>Twenty one pilots

You have to go back
>>>/LGBT/

Fascists aren't allowed on Sup Forums. Begone.

I love soulseek I would never use something else again

I'm straight, sorry to dissapoint you

>I feel like investing all of this refugee program money back into those countries rather then importing them would solve more problems for more people.

LOL, they are fleeing tyranny and your solution is to "invest" in the tyrannical regime? These people are not fleeing because of plumbing issues. They are fleeing war and murder because their governments are now run by warlords and murderers.

We are talking about refugees fleeing nazis/rwandan genocide/husseins rape rooms/kim jong whoever/assads regime/etc. These arent those people on TV with the flies on their faces. They are mostly middle-class professionals just like us who are trying not to get shot.

that screenshot has to be bait, jesus christ man.

but to clarify, if you only listen to "old" music and add 2-3 new very mainstream albums to your collection each year, you have no need for Spotify.

the recommendations introduced me to dozens of artists I really like, many of which are obscure yet new enough that I would never have found them alone. A lot of that music is actually stuff I couldn't even find on Soulseek. (probably because they are small indie bands)

For years I used to think Spotify is useless, last year I changed my mind. It's awesome.

I have VKontakte, which is free, why would I pay for screaming services like memify??

>that screenshot has to be bait
Not in the slightest. Those are only playlists, the entire music library is a lot larger on a separate HDD

because you get good curated playlists and tons of playlists by other people, cross platform especially on mobileshit.

it's effortless to find new music that you like, and that makes it worth it to me. I used to spend way too much time searching for new music I like or downloading it (finding it is not always trivial even with soulseek + private cucktrackers). Spotify made it trivial. now I'm always up to date on interesting music.

not even that expensive if you're a cheapass like me and only subscribe when they have deals (they routinely have a special where it's 0.99$ for 3 months, and yeah that's 0.99$ for all 3 months, not per month)

>it's effortless to find new music that you like
I can't even find the shit i'm listening to right now.

Wanted to use Spotify and was willing to pay for a premium account because it seems convenient but fuck, it had like 2 artists from the ~30 i listen to.

>curated playlists
I know what I want, no need for someone's suggestions, tyvm

>it's effortless to find new music that you like
I just click the music icon on VK sidebar. One click, is it easier than that? (Assuimg streaming is what I'd want, which isn't, I prefer local storage)

>too much time searching for new music I like or downloading it
Finding what you want it always easy. Use the searchbar on RuTracker or TPB, wfm

>not even that expensive
That's relative.