Does anyone of you guys use Autohotkey?

Does anyone of you guys use Autohotkey?

Can I get a little advice for it? I've just started using it recently,
and I got a script, which is including inputbox and pasting some texts in it, but after the inputbox pop up, Literally everything is not working at all. From Mousemove command and Mouseclick or Send command or whatever.
Is inputbox in Autohotkey was made for only manual operation?

Please, Help me desu Sup Forums. I'm stuck at this point for 6 days already

I use AHK but I can't understand what you said
Fucking take the dick out of your mouth when posting man

But I'm guessing you're not able to interact with something because of windows security stuff

just record a macro and tweak it however you need.

no need to ask a million questions about it

geesh

>tfw only ever used it for spamming in runescape

>But I'm guessing you're not able to interact with something because of windows security stuff
Windows in a nutshell

ahk is actually the reason i prefer windows over linux

>it's now banned in old-school rs

Feels good to play the superior RS3 where our content doesn't consist of recycled polygons and minigames

I prefer AutoIt over AHK. Any issue I've ever encountered that I was really stuck on I've been able to solve with a few simple searches on google/autoit forums. They seem to have an answer for everything...

I mean, When I try to Automate to put a value in the inputbox just 'Automatically'

It dosen't fucking work.

For example, I need to crop some values from games and need to judge which amount the value have, I have to Copy the text in the game and paste it in the inputbox etc etc.

But It's really not working at all after inputbox pop up, The whole script is just stopped after popping up inputbox.

What should I do? You really don't have experience like this?

It's either a Windows security feature preventing automatic input on the inputbox or a bug in your script. Could you post it?

>6 days
>input box

^+5::
WinActivate, Notepad For Test - Notepad ahk_class Notepad
sleep, 10
Mouseclick, Left, 299, 61
sleep, 10
Mouseclick, Left, 299, 61
sleep, 500
Send, ^c
sleep, 1500
Inputbox, Nojjang, `t, igiya
sleep, 500
Mouseclick, Left, 342, 150
sleep, 1500
Send, ^v
sleep, 500
Send, {Enter}
sleep, 500
msgbox, They entered %Nojjang%
return

This. I just want to copy the notepads text and paste it into the inputbox, and I've checked AHK if it's related with windows security but I already set the security as most low level and gave all the authority to AHK script. Idk what's the problem seriously

Fugging hell.... I thought this task would be done in 2 days.....Now it is taking 20 days

UPDATE HARDER

i am assuming linux has some sort of AHK alternative?

Autokey, I believe it's Python based script so it would be quite easy to script.

Really No one coud practical advice? guys? Give me any tips poliease.

I just want it to detect, and discern the number's value automatically and do each functions following the number's value.

Like if the numbers value is >50, do the right click

and if the number's value is

lmao what a nigger

For Fucksakes would anyone just hand me little advice words?

I got fucking tangled with this work for a week now. I am almost going to be fucking insane.

Auto hotkey is literally Visual Basic tier difficulty to script. Its almost identical to Python. If you can't figure that out after 6 days my advice is to kill yourself.

hm. Fuck you.

I got an idea through searching things by google.

And no matter a program language how is, I can't literally solve every fucking things in it without any more further information.

The problem was not just somekind of program bug, but It was just I'm having shortage of information about the language.

For god fucking sake. I feel disgusting you guys that maybe used this for 6 months and telling how easy this is.

Now problem is solved anyway, Have a great fucking chair sitting day, fatfuck ;)