Fall for linux meme

>fall for linux meme
>give it a good month
>can't take it anymore
>secretly install windows 10 again

I feel like I've just come home after a long journey being lost in a foreign rainforest

Linux isn't for everyone
Neither is college

VMware. There's no sense in removing your operating system to install another. You're dense for not forming your own opinions beforehand.

>secretly
Bullshit, no one cares enough for you to hide it from them in the first place

>being this triggered

Yeah, if OP were bitching about software availability that'd be one thing.

Just saying "I can't take it anymore!!1!" is the mark of a retard.

>secretly install windows 10 again

Who is this a secret from? It's not from Sup Forums, because here you are. Unless you're half parrot and Richard Stallman is your dad, I don't think your parents would care because they were non-autistic enough to have fucked enough to produce a child.

One thing I like about windows 10 besides the sweet microsoft store, playing games with my gf, and it's cutting edge aesthetic design is the ability to see photos before you post them on Sup Forums

I actually wasn't criticizing you
I actually don't care much for most linux distros that I've tried. Sometimes you just want what you know.

That doesn't make you any less of a autist though.

I had no problems figuring out and mastering the terminal, but I kept asking, why?..

muh dik

Some slaves were known to prefer the life of a slave to that of a free man.

What exactly was so hard about linux?

Dual boot, linux is not difficult.

>figuring out and mastering the terminal
You mean you learned to type commands? Impressive.

you'll be back, they always are

>dual boots linux
>windows 10 is mysteriously kill

never ever fall for this meme

>windows 8.1 got really shitty on my desktop
>installed linux 2 months ago
>running perfectly

If it keeps working this well, I'm probably never installing windows again.

k

If you can't take Linux and think that Win 10 feels "at home" you probably should just off yourself

Pic related

>lol umad XD
You must be at least 18 years old to browse this website

>>secretly install windows 10 again

>implying anyone cares about you or what you do

Welcome back. I felt the same way each time I booted back to Windows with my data intact.

Linux makes me feel out of place with anxiety attacks.

well many people want a "painfree" experience. linux got me hooked and it's great. unless somethings not working. and working around sudo and su is making me pissed from time to time so kicking back and relaxing just starting up google chrome without a hitch on a windows10 machine feels somewhat like returning home to a "problem free home", sure it has problems as long as you not fuck with it to begin with.