Left or right?

left or right?

Not an office wage cuck, so neither.

neither, faggot

Turn the desks around so they face each other instead.

That layout only matters if you're planning to write on the L piece.. But it's got drawers under it so that idea's fucked.

Why does it matter at all? I'm capable of putting something on a shelf with either my left or my right hand. And where in the world do they call a table next to a desk a "return"? I had to look this up.

Left because then my dominant hand is on the outside

>left or right?
I'm sorry building your own is not an option

>see macs on each desk

oh right, iFags aren't capable of free will

I don't like "L" desks at all, so neither

Or giving a real answer, whichever works better in the given room layout as I'm not simple minded and could work with either option

> t. bubba

the secondary piece of the L on an L shaped desk is called the return

I mouse on the return, and I mouse right, so, right return

I'm not an autist; I would be fine with either way.

>mac on both desks

neither

I prefer the right-handed return because it can support my mouse arm at the elbow.
I have a big comfy recliner & a couple of footstools at my desk, so arm support is nice.

What is return?

If you're right-handed, light should be coming from the left. If you're left-handed, it should come from the right.

Turn the desks 360° and walk away.

This. Maybe I work sometimes 11+ hours but I have income higher than 10 of you cucks.

>11 hours of work
>8 hours of sleep
>5 hours to spend his money
>he thinks he has it good

I like the way you think. 10 years with my company and I've never worked over 8 hours in a day. It's not that I couldn't use the extra money, I just really value my personal time.

>the return

end this meme now.

>working so many hours you're miserable in exchange for more money that doesn't make you any happier

end this meme now!!!!!!

if money isn't making you happy, you aren't spending it right