/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Chinese New Year's celebrations are still on, shit won't ship until 5 February at the latest. Expect delays.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>News
• user's new Blitzwolf BW-F4 sounds better than the Xiaomi speakers he gave away gets confused for being me by someone with severe autism • user wished two sellers a happy new year and gets responses • These 70c gel pens are just as good as the Xiaomi pen • user gets a Cassette MP3 • user has his GPD-WIN arrive and posts it next to a hamster for scale • user receives a skirt and some undies • user gets the Xiaomi 20k mah powerbank and a screwdriver set • user has four items arrive • user has trouble figuring out how to get a strap on his Mi Band 2 • user gets a bunch of old meme mousepads Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/f22eiemM
wired.com/2017/01/review-kz-ate-hi-fi-earphones/
a.co/fLJjyYH
s.aliexpress.com/3eERfYB7
moddiy.com/product_images/f/977/USB_to_2.5_SSD_5-Pin_SATA_Power_Adapter_Cable_(20cm)_(2)__96578_zoom.jpg
clyp.it/qgfma31v
youtube.com/watch?v=X2ozDgBF6vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for chink tea, try some bi luo chun

again, is there any place I can get an adidas tracksuit?
don't care if it's original, the cheaper the better

I see. So is the Pi Zero good? It's the only one cheap enough for me.

I'll be buying that glass case and SD card to go with it.

Don't expect to plug a mouse and a monitor into it like a Raspberry or Orange Pi, you SSH into the chip and do shit that way. Not recommended for beginners. You can get a second hand Pi model A for a few quid nowadays

This.
Don't get a Orange Pi Zero if you're a beginner. They're meant to be used over ssh or serial.
They're also the only model with no video out port (You can wire up video yourself on some of the pins though)

But if you have to ask if you should buy the Zero, the answer is no.

The Orange Pi Lite should only be $12 though. That's probably the optimal TV box.
If you don't need WiFi, you can manage with the $10 Orange Pi One, which is only $1 more than the 512MB Zero

Raspberry Pis are best for beginners due to software support, but if you can't afford $35, the Orange Pi One is your best bet.

Taobao
Or some Russite

are automatic knives banned in china or something? aliexpress doesn't seem to have ganzo 7211/7212 anymore, or any other ones

>automatic knives

what?

not user but like a switch blade

unban zambz

iOffer sells those just look up tracksuit and they're all Adidas ones.

Chink shit is here

RegularOP, do you have a job?

It took 3 months to finally receive this.Guess what's inside

This looks like a typical box they'd ship a phone in or something

It's in-ears.The senfer ues and the urbanfun hifi.I already have the rock zircons,ve monks and kz ate so now my chink collection of iems is almost complete.

Got your Vivos yet?
Got your VJJBs?
Somic V4s?
DZATs?
Swing IE-800?
TK Maples?

Are you now ready to move to the BigMemes club?
Astrotec?
Sendiy M2?
HLSX?
Dunu?
Ostry?
Fiio?

What are the best chink ear-phones for the money?

>no Eiaosi X6

I am still waiting for the dzat df-10 although I no longer need them nor do I need to buy anymore iems as the senfer ues are just what I wanted.

From the cheapest to priciest
Fonge
JBM MJ8600/Eiaosi (With EQ)
Kz ATEs
Kz EDSEs
Uiisii HM7
Uiisii HM8
Remax 610D
Kz ED9s
Kz ZS3s
Einsear T2/Rock Zircons
Kz ZSTs
Swing DIY IE800
Boarseman
Vivo XE-800s
VJJB K4S
DZAT DF-10s

For earbuds,
VE Monks

The Eiaosi X6 are actually better than the KZ ATE, they're almost as good as the zircons. About 80% of the zircon sound quality

why are you lying like this?

pics

He is right

Not him but i agree with him

Does anyone know where I can get one of these but with a DisplayPort instead of HDMI? I have searched both on AliExpress and Googling it, but I just can't find it, just stuff you attach to a DVI-cable. I want to retrofit a DVI-monitor with DP.

Dzat has a $3 coupon off on the product page, brings it down to Zircon levels.

Explain

Click coupons and discounts, there's a coupon that fits the price. They've changed it now, it used to drop the price down to about £10 for a pair of Dzat from £13. I took advantage of that.

s.aliexpress.com/f22eiemM
Forgot link

>if the ATE are 10/10 these are like 7/10

Now do a new photo with
>About 80% of the zircon sound quality
On paper

Do a pic with a knife in your throat first

Not Sup Forums related. Fuck you.

They still cost 17 with the cupons :/ zircon is just 9.5$

Neither is your autism but every csg is filled with it

KZ ATE are better than Zircons?

No. KZ ATE are a shitty meme that Discord NEETs have been forcing on this general for nearly a year now. Nobody who has actually tried them has anything good to say about them.
>b-but muh audiophile form factor
Fuck off.

For classical music and vocals yes they are.Zircons are better for electronic music or music with a lot of bass.

Yes, way better unless you're a nigger who enjoys niggerbass

They are pretty much the only /csg/ meme I ever bought and they're one best IEMs I've ever used. They actually fit my ears without falling off constantly and sound great. Only complaint I have is the trash button and the plastic casing that sometimes fall off, but everything else is legit amazing for $10.

I dont believe you fags

>Before buying my first set of Chinese IEMs I had only ever used a set of earbuds that was given to me on a flight in 2004: The Post

>Discord boogeyman

Hello Lithu

>trash button
>falls apart
>best iem

What the fuck

Well I tried them for 5 months now and I have to say they are extremely good for their price.They obviously are not perfect and kind of uncomfortable because of their size but I really enjoy using them.

You can put a drop of glue on each of them and it stops falling off. Can't fix the shit button though, but it's not like any of that matters when it's still sounds nice and doesn't bother me after wearing them for a long time.

Well it obviously fucking matters if its falls apart

They're on fasttech and dhgate, iirc they used to be on GB too

wired.com/2017/01/review-kz-ate-hi-fi-earphones/

I've got this a.co/fLJjyYH IDE/SATA adapter for about ~8 $.
But before I've hooked it up, I've read the reviews and it seems the power supply comes with free ticket to the fire department and fried HDDs/SSDs/Optic drives, and I started to get paranoid.

1. Anyone had any experience with this adapter?
2. Can the adapter only damage the whatever plugged to it?
3. Is there another options for the power supply?

any decent QI wireless chargers?

Is 10.1" tablet far away from comfy? Or should I go for smaller size?

Bigger are cheaper and with better specs, but I'm concerned if it's too big.

No, Ali just doesn't sell automatic/butterfly knives. It's a site policy, like how they don't sell Nazi flags anymore.

Just buy your knives from Fasttech, they have the best selection of non-counterfeits I've seen.

KZ EDR2 is also good if you're OK with the weird-ass cable.

>defending discord
Hi comfy, how many children have you molested this week?

What are some good 20$ max auto knives?

That's impossible because DVI -> DP requires an active adapter. The other way around is possible as long as you have a GPU that outputs DP.

Isn't there any active adapters that I could attach like that though?

This shit fried a bunch of HDDs at work, got one about 2 years ago. I use it to force a RMA on some of the drives.

Opinions on buying a saxophone from Ali?
s.aliexpress.com/3eERfYB7

I play clarinet and want a cheap saxophone to try out to see if I want to migrate.

Basically any 12V HDD power adapter.
Try one for external disks, for me they're all the same, and I'd bet one would work just fine with that.

>bullying comfy
Hi there RegularOP, bought any Chinese shopping recently? Or ever?

>buy $155 phone in aliexpress
>alipay deducts $160 from my bank account

YOOOOOOOOOooooOoooOOOO. I was to use the $5 to buy some denim type C cable. That sucked.

Thank you for not using the racist name of this general.

I don't buy automatic knives because it's just another part that can break and there are plenty of deployment methods that are so close to automatics in terms of speed the differences are practically indistinguishable. Get a good ball bearing flipper knife (which are sold on Ali, look up "ball bearing flipper knife" and you'll get lots of high quality Zero Tolerance fakes) and with just a little bit of practice you'll be just as fast as with an auto.

message support, or see if your bank does not have some random fee

If you know what to look for then buying second hand would probably a better bet, but if that isn't an option then it's not like any but the most expensive new saxophones are going to come from anywhere but China anyway.

>I use it to force a RMA on some of the drives.
Sadly the RMA is more of guidelines where I live.
>12V
Shouldn't it be 5V? since it's supposed to run 2.5" HDD as well.
Also does pic related could potentially harm the HDD? I doubt since there shouldn't be any power right?

>Shouldn't it be 5V? since it's supposed to run 2.5" HDD as well.
Good point desu, but I'm betting it gets the 5V for the 5V rail, and 2.5's, from USB, and the 12V, for the 12V rail, and every 3.5" ever, from the power adapter.
Try it with a 2.5 if you wanna. My bet is that the 12V does nothing for it, or it's steddped down.
You could also look at the included adapter or whatever and just find another adapter that has the same voltage and the same or above amount of amps.

Just ordered this for my redmeme note 3
Pretty excited for it to arrive actually

>gets the 5V for the 5V rail
I see.
Make since since it came with this splitter.
So the adapter is safe to use if I use different safe PSU?

>buying a case for your phone
>advertising your homosexuality so openly
You're very brave, user.

I checked it after purchase. There's only a single transaction worth $160.

KZ ZST or an auto knife idk :(

We're better than Sup Forums and shouldn't have to resort to casual racism. RegularOP thinks different. Sad!

Most likely yes.

I thought about asking the lot of you guys to stop being circlejerking pseudo-tripfag faggots, but then I remembered that this is Sup Forums, post 2012. Back to lurking, I guess.

Thanks.
I've got one or two desktop PSU lying around somewhere so I'll use that to test it first.
Now I just need a new splitter, or is it easily fixable?
Also do you know of any PSU you can suggest ?
The smaller the better.

Wait, shit. It's using a literal raw SATA/molex plug, from the power adapter, directly into the drive?
I thought it used a 12V adapter with a barrel plug that went into the adapter and was passed onto the drive. Looking at photos now, the drive doesn't plug into the adapter, the adapter just has a sata plug on it for you to connect a cable to.
In that case, the standalone psu seen probably has both 5v and 12v out. There's no way the 5V a 2.5" needs to come from USB, unless you made a separate adapter.
If you don't need anything portable, I'd just say grab a desktop PSU and jump one of the black and the green wire on the motherboard connector, if you need something smaller maybe moddiy.com/product_images/f/977/USB_to_2.5_SSD_5-Pin_SATA_Power_Adapter_Cable_(20cm)_(2)__96578_zoom.jpg for 2.5" disks and connected up to a good quality 12V adapter?
How's your soldering?

Anyone have a link on cheap surplus heat shrink wrap? I have two Ethernet cables running from my computer to television and how messy it is is driving me crazy

Meme-800 plugged to semi-pro recording gear: clyp.it/qgfma31v

I can confirm the house fire, how do you fix it? use another power brick.

>buying a $160 phone
>not a Zuk Z2

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

How do you find 1 cent deals

I gusss, I got chinked.

What's wrong? It looks like cheap chink USB OTG Hub.

It is, but it doesnt work, and falls apart easilly.

yep, your camera is potato
chinked/5

how did you manage to forget the current year

You realise it needs to be powered?

I tried that. It didn't work.

I see that you're new to this site.

What phone you using? Not all phones have USB OTG capabilities

Hi, i want to buy an SSD Hard drive, but i don't want to be ripped off by chinks or have my stuff stolen by this corrupt third world government. What do?

>literal raw SATA/molex plug, from the power adapter, directly into the drive?
Yes.
>USB to 2.5" cable
This will provide 5V with 0.5A, for any 2.5" SSD/HDD, right?
I've got spare USB cables lying around, how hard is it to solder it to the SATA port in >grab a desktop PSU and jump one of the black and the green wire on the motherboard
Why not use a dedicated molex plug?
>good quality 12V adapter
Do you recommend anything in particular?
>How's your soldering?
I've made this youtube.com/watch?v=X2ozDgBF6vw
So the adapter is safe?
Only the power prick is dangerous?