Just another fine morning browsing Sup Forums with Uriel for TempleOS

Just another fine morning browsing Sup Forums with Uriel for TempleOS

Take a picture of your screen so we know you're not just some chucklefuck with a VM

TempleOS is designed for vm you stupid idiot

Any WEBMs?

Nigger

>runs in VM
>looks like shit
>needs another OS to browse
>needs another OS to post

Why are you calling God's temple shit you heathen?

Shoo! shoo! CIA nigger.

DELETE THIS CIA NIGGER

If TOS is designed for VM then why does he use VGA instead of just writing a vmware or cirrus video driver?
Sure, he says that god said 640x480 16 colors, but I'm pretty sure he just uses that as an excuse because dropping back to real mode or setting up a vm86 monitor to change the VGA/VBE is not fucking fun at all, and dangerous in the former method (missed interrupts from hardware).

Did g-d finally order Terry to implement networking support?

>chucklefuck

Never heard that before. I am totally using this on a guy at work later tonight.

>CIA niggers
>on my board

I think someone forked templeOS and put unholy networking into it

I think the Terry Davis meme has hit critical mass and is now basically reddit-tier humor.

nah, reddit doesn't make fun of mentally ill people.

Learning to program in HolyC and TempleOS isn't that bad of an idea actually. And watching Terry code is quite enlightening. The video of him making the serial socket thing work is worth watching too. Problem solving and low level interface chip interfacing. Where are you going to see that if not from some genius schitzo who is free to stream all day?

GOTTA HERD THE NIGGER CATTLE

Link?

where did terry study, how did he learn all that he knows???

It's all on his site. ASU, high scores and degrees up the wazoo. Then low level assembly coding at Ticketmaster. Might have been stress that triggered his fall from regular life.

That looks terrible

>tfw to stupid to use templeos
seriously, it's a pain in the ass to even navigate the menus

reddit hates terry

This bullshit again. Nobody cares about that half ass OS or the loser who made it.

But what should I expect there are threads about windows 10 calculator and other shit that is easily fixable.

I think Terry's goal is eventually hardcode it directly on a computer's bios, from what I've read.

But I like his idea, would use TempleOS in education if I were in charge.

Fuck off back to Terry's stream, nigger

Nice.

>not using catalog

proofs ?

do people usually use the catalog? what is the benefit of using the catalog?

Easy to find threads

Makes bumping and sageing irrelevant.

what did terry have to say about it?

He says the word "nigger" in a board full of SJWs. Ofcourse they hate him, so every post with him is a cross between "Dont judge him hes a poor handicapped man" and "Even if he is handicapped we cant accept this hate speech"