> has so many great products for users completely free of cost
> actually fights to better the internet
> has such an awesome name
> supports the equality and embraces difference
> drives most of the innovation on the web
> has so many diverse products
> simply a heaven for investors
> has such a friendly reputation

Pro-tip: You can't. Don't try, it'd just be a waste of your time.

Other urls found in this thread:

killercoke.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh dis thread gun be good..

all this googles and skypes shitting up the board

Apple

don't be evil

>Apple
>has so many great products for users completely free of cost

I told you to not waste time.

Why are advertising threads suddenly allowed?

cant even turn off agc in chrome, google is a joke

Free Software Foundation and Electronic Frontier Foundation

kill yourself

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

>> supports the equality and embraces difference
Since when is that a good thing?

>> cares so much about its users
that stores every search, device, IP, visit page (analitycs), every mail, every call, picture, etc
>> has so many great products for users completely free of cost
yep no money involved for some services
>> actually fights to better the internet
even filter results that you shouldn't visit
>> has such an awesome name
meh
>> supports the equality and embraces difference
and protects you from nazis and other haters
>> drives most of the innovation on the web
and military robots and awesome maps
>> has so many diverse products
that cloud looks nice so far, go is cool
>> simply a heaven for investors
dunno about it
>> has such a friendly reputation
yep, I like it, botnet tho, you don't know i what category of person are you being indexed

t. retard

That is all because Google users are the product. There is always a catch to anything. Who in their right mind gives you free infinite email, free online storage, free word processing software, free video chat, free SMS, a free phone OS, free everything?

You're the product with google

google not even once

this

I have nothing to hide

>free infinite email
They have paid email services for corporations. They make it free for normal users because that makes it more likely that people buy their paid services.
>free online storage, free word processing software, free video chat
Same as above.
>free phone OS
Play Store is basically a money fountain for them.
>free everything?
They get a shit ton of money from ads in their search engine and in thousands of other pages. All their free services have professional alternatives that are paid. They even provide other kinds of paid services for companies, like trending info, web development tools, customer opinion information and many MANY others that constantly fill their pockets with more and more cash.

You could say that about Facebook, but its not really true for Google.

I don't HATE google or anything, but too many people seem to brush past this

Of course, I don't deny anything that you said, but I will always assume the true intentions of someone else to be worse than they really are
and yeah, I would also agree that facebook is a bigger bad guy in this case, but google is certainly not an angel or choir boy either

Has coca cola done anything evil lately? Its about the only other mega corporation out there that I cant really justify any sort of hatred of.

depends on your opinions about the correlation between high fructose corn syrup, the soda industry being almost subsidized by food stamps and obesity rates

high fructose corn syrup is no bueno

and I can't recall anything recent, but there is always the actions they did in latin america that come to mind

killercoke.org/

also the section about mexico being specifically targeted isn't BS, and much of central/latin america for that matter

you seriously see coke ads everywhere, i never went to mexico but I've been to other nations in that region

>t. automated shillbot by Googleâ„¢

Valve

LMAO

How much time to MS copy this?

its probably because 4chins is poor.

Google, MS and Apple probably use the same Dropbox folder to share their spam bots anyways.. so not long.

Build a paywall and make Sup Forums pay fr this...And phoneposters

Mexican here,
I can confirm this. Coke here is almost worshipped.
I like coke too

MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN!

M4GA

> cares so much about its users

thats why they bought youtube and proceeded to tell all users that they must sign up for a g+ account or they cant comment anymore

thats why they spy on all their users and milk as much info about them as possible, and freely send that info to government agencies so they can build profiles on everyone, regardless of criminality

thats why they were caught, twice, using packet sniffers in their google maps car in europe, literally spying directly on people

so caring

I can name the one that killed net neutrality on the mobile space and foreseeable future.

No wonder they went head first into fiber after poisoning the well.

fuck off moot

MOOT FOR LIFE

>FREE OF COST

When something on the internet is free, (You) are the product.

This.

>$70 gigabit internet

This is why I love jewgle. You won't find this shit with any other ISP in America.

Holy shit that speeeeeeeeeeeed is amazingggggg

There are bottling plants in Africa where people die of thirst because all the water in the village is used by Coke.

I also heard from a hippie about ten years ago that Coke actually REMOVES nutrients from your body, effectively doubling your need for healthy food. They might have been full of shit with that, though.

XD

Google's actively fighting Sup Forums community.

you retards worship these jews yet they want to destroy you.

Not Google, the CEO is a shit skin

>That link
Holyshit! At some point in the last decade there were coke funded death squads? Waitaminute...
>Columbia
There's a joke in here somewhere.