What socket is this cpu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_field#Classical_mechanics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a GPU

user, what the hell did you do...

It's a solder-ball grid array (BGA) , so it doesn't have a socket. Not sure it's even a CPU, looks like a recent AMD GPU to me.

polaris gpu, most likely

>socket
>cpu
god damn retard

just duct-tape it back on and pretend like that didn't happen. Should work maybe

So what motherboard will this work in

On a Polaris GPU board

N/A

Can you give me link to buy

I hope this is bait

I don't

BGA

>1105 date code
nt

Why is it diagonal?

He's holding the camera at an angle.

My sides left earth's gravitational field.

>his cpu isnt diagnally mounted

fucking pleb

Earth's gravitational field, as any other gravitational field, covers the whole universe; there's no such thing as "leaving" a gravitational field. You shouldn't have dropped out of high school kid.

Wait a minute. So you're telling me that even front the furthest reaches of our universe, our speck of a planet effects the local gravitational forces? Not sure I buy it.

Same guy. Also, I'll have you know I graduated high school and am now attending a uni.

>uni
Britbong detected. Have the muslims in london replaced Big Bens bongs with a call to prayer yet?

UBGALBTQ-1337

>even front the furthest reaches of our universe, our speck of a planet effects the local gravitational forces?

Yes.

>I am attending a uni but I didn't understand shit about high school formulas

Gravity could only be zero if distance was infinite you retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_field#Classical_mechanics

>tfw not tesseract grid array

Looks like Cayman GPU from Radeon HD 6900 series

you need special equipment and skills to install a BGA chip onto a board

Gravity travels at the speed of light.

There are some objects moving away from us at near or at the speed of light, therefore those objects will never feel our gravitational pull despite being some finite distance away from us.

Uh really dude, you do realize space has no gravity, and the gravity on earth is not a consistent field on earth with some spots being weaker than others?
next you're going to say the moon landing was fake and the earth is flat right? just say it please so i know you're torlling

>btx trash

>space has no gravity
how do you explain orbits, then?

like, how does a satellite in space orbit around earth if it's not affected by earth's gravity?

Yes, although it's negligible

he's technically not wrong, there is no "cut-off" point where the gravitational effect of something is absolutely zero

Forces don't travel idiot, what grade are you even in?

Are you fucking blind? He's talking about the chip on the actual package itself, not the fucking angle of whatever the hell OP used.

actually they do, what do you think Gauge boson are?

Force carrying virtual particles (like ) can exceed the speed of light due to Heisenbergs uncertainty principle. tl;dr version there's a large enough error in their velocity that it can be larger than c.

>buzzwording about ideas of things that no one has even confirmed or seen

You fags believe in gods too?

>third year physics degree
>buzzwords
You still believe in a flat earth?

Quantum mechanics has some of, if not the best predictive accuracy in the whole of physics. It's been confirmed.

Would you be less pooper peeved if he had said effective gravitational field?

Technically yes, but at that distance it's such a minuscule effect that it can effectively be ignored, especially considering all the other insignificant gravitational pulls from every other object in the universe pulling in every other direction.

couldn't you just use a soldering iron and some finesse?

i guess you could use a soldering iron and an oven
but... yea, good luck with that

>you do realize space has no gravity,

space never has no gravity. you're in the field of every massive particle in existence. always.