The waifu age is now real, folks

The waifu age is now real, folks.

idigitaltimes.com/gatebox-japans-answer-amazons-alexa-finally-you-can-have-tiny-holographic-wife-574613

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SsHleRmHpr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This can't be healthy

Her AI is being connected to 1000000 identical copies. Basically your waifu is not with 1000000 guys at the same time.

*Your waifu is with 10000000 guys at the same time

*300 guys who paid $2000 bucks each

>Started watching that Alexa video at the top, thinking they made a hologram for Alexa
>Watched the whole thing before realizing, that the thing user was talking about was at the bottom

>texting with the e-waifu about how much you miss her in the middle of the day while you're at work

Men just wanna feel appreciated when they come home bro

Let's hope they come out with some western designs then because I can't imagine NOT feeling creepy having a 6 inch tall anime character on my desk.

Based Japs, trying to make waifus real for the rest of the world before they disappear because of the declining birthrates

Can't we just get a gf?

I really need to see more than just a demo, how well does this AI learn?

We did it reddit

does she only speak jap? when this gets cheaper and has english im in.

Why are you even on Sup Forums?

>normal healthy adults having a conversation in the background
>weeaboo virgin talking to a bot on his phone by himself

LOL

I feel bad for this guy in the CM
Hope it's just acting

youtube.com/watch?v=SsHleRmHpr8

> weeaboo virgin talking to a bot on his phone by himself
But they don't know that, and that's what's important.

How long until there's a loli add-on hack available and people are getting fired because a 3-year-old voice is asking you to come home and give cummies

My mouth fucking dropped when I saw this shit.

Japan should ban this shit if it wants any hope of fixing its population problem.

Girls want to get fucked you idiots just talk to them

> Girls want to get fucked you idiots
Not by the type of people who'd buy one of these, though.

Thats my fucking point.
Obviously they wouldnt want someone who buys this.
Im saying you should talk to girls and get better with them so you dont end up buying this shit

The reason guys buy this is because they don't want to talk to girls. If some Japanese dude wants to buy this, have it.

I won't invest until it's fullbody immersive VR or might-as-well-be-human programable sexbots (like in Fella Hame Lips) which won't happen until after I die anyway

t. virgin weeaboo

My thing is flat chested girls. I can't afford to hit on someone without risking her being a very mature looking 14 year old unless she's asian, and then, well, she's asian.

At some point I must have started turning gay or pedo and then stopped halfway before preferring dicks, big chins, muscular V-torsos, and little blobby kid bodies because big breasts are a turnoff. It might be the next step in human evolution, I might be the man to start the trend that reduces breast cancer deaths and back pain in the long run, or it just might be a total fuck up, but it makes finding someone to fuck very, very, very, very, very hard.

fuck off retard

>My thing is flat chested girls. I can't afford to hit on someone without risking her being a very mature looking 14 year old unless she's asian, and then, well, she's asian.
>At some point I must have started turning gay or pedo and then stopped halfway before preferring dicks, big chins, muscular V-torsos, and little blobby kid bodies because big breasts are a turnoff. It might be the next step in human evolution, I might be the man to start the trend that reduces breast cancer deaths and back pain in the long run, or it just might be a total fuck up, but it makes finding someone to fuck very, very, very, very, very hard.
This pasta is fresh.