Why is it so hard to get accurate google search results nowadays? What the fuck happened?

Why is it so hard to get accurate google search results nowadays? What the fuck happened?

What's Sup Forums's favorite search engine?

You just can't use google, retard. Look for google search commands

I used pure DuckDuckGo for about a year, but lately I've been very disappointed with the inaccurate search results it gives, while doing the same search on Google would bring up relevant results. So I know I'm still using DuckDuckGo but with the !g flag, I don't want to be a part of the botnet but damned if they don't have their AI figured out.

That's just my personal experience though. DuckDuckGo has some interesting features for programmers (see DuckDuckHack), but in terms of the actual algorithm nothing can beat Google yet.

Google doesn't search for verbatim results anymore. You have to enable it yourself. You could also use pretty much any search engine that's not google.

Because Google ranks according to popularity and everyone know the average human is a dumbass.

"group words together in quotes" -and -exvlude -with -minus

site:www.Sup Forums.org

Wow, so hard.

>search "bag fuck"
>get "Bag - Wikipedia" f̶u̶c̶k̶
Great search engine Goog.

It used to be so easy. It's like they filter so much stuff now that gives results that are so irrelevant to what I'm looking for.

>Don't know how to use something
>Blame something
Whatever, grandpa

I used to get accurate results before by just asking a question. The first page alone would contain the exact same words. Now even with verbatim turned on, it still sucks.

What happens to every Conglomerate pinky. They took over the world. There is only one way to go from the top.

Are you retarded?

I've been using quotes for years. That's how you search properly, retard.

Fuck off, grandpa

Bing for the free shit

When I seach for my websites domain on Google (xxx.com) I find it on the third page. When I write the name out I cant find it at all.

While my Twitter and Linkedin of that website are the first page and form the first and second result.

startpage mate

I do get the top result in Bing though.

Because jews want you to see their propaganda and anything that goes against their narrative gets axed.

Some of the words are just outright ignored, even if they are in quotes. Other dorks still work, I use intitle: a lot.

Whats the best search engine for privacy?
Startpage? Duckduckgo?

Startpage is too sluggish for some reason, also I also hate the layout.
DuckDuckGo is perfect for me. It's simple, it's fast, it returns good results by itself, and whenever I need to do a more sophisticated and in-depth search I just append !g and it takes me instantly to an encrypted google search page, instead of whatever the hell Startpage does that makes it take so long to return me some Google search results.

what is collusion ? Welcome to an internet run by google.

>Muh other search engines don't have the same perfect google result
No, they do have accurate results without collusion.

>free shit
>no privacy
>bad search results

Baidu

I use Gigablast, it's open source and comes up with decent results.

all the websites actually just died
there's no 'harder search' or 'lower quality results'

all the sites just fell off 'le googlel map

Try yandex, it is comfy