>useqential
qBittorrent can do this too.

>uSequential
>not using hidden settings
wew

>not using Torrent Tornado for Firefox

>no rtorrent+rutorrent
Plebs need to leave

I'm looking for a torrent client with a web ui allowing sequencial downloads and deleting trackers.
For now I use qbitorrent, but I can't remotely delete trackers and that make me sad

Tixati

plebs

Good luck using that on any quality private tracker.

>using firefox
It will be deprecated with Webextensions

This.

I used uTorrent 2.2.1 for years, until I changed to qBitorrent.
I used it for about 1 year or so and it was a lot faster, but sometimes it had some random errors (My rss were wiped, I think the bug is fixed now) and speed issues, and recently it didn't connect with anyone on some public and private trackers despite having a huge amount of seeders. I tried reinstalling a couple of times and also going back to older versions.
Now I'm trying Deluge for about a week and it doesn't have those issues, I tested the exact torrent/magnet files, so I like what I'm seeing so far.

>utorrent.png
pleb detected

holy shit. that is still working?

>using any sort of client at all . . .
pacman -S deluge deluge-web

What do you mean "still"

Gnutella Gnutella2 ED2K are all decentralized networks. They were never effected by the MPAA lawsuits of the late 00's. Shareaza is GPL and it's available for linux but it's called something else.

Look into rutorrent.

Hello I live in US what is the best VPN service available that wont face fuck me when they go under and sell my traffic? I can pay 5 to 10$ a month

AWS will give you a micro instance free for a year. Set up your own vpn connector in a region that you don't live in. Private, Free, pretty much risk-free.

I like Deluge

What exactly is the difference in all these Turrent-Downloader?

Interface, mostly. Some are spyware like uTorrent

Nearly nothing. Just preference.

Which makes it all the more strange when neckbeards adamantly defend their favorite client, when all the thing does is download shit.

Thank you

>amazon
I would expect a large company like that to be untrustworth. What makes this VPN service different? Sorry I am not familiar, I just want to download my animu risk free.

Well from my perspective if you spin up your own VM - Windows server/linux (doesn't really matter), and then set this up with your own VPN/certs/authorities then you pretty much have full control over your vpn connection end to end.
Use something like SSTP or LT2P.

When you are finished with it, or if you get paranoid, shut down the VM and delete it, or assign your VM a new elastic IP.
In the grand scheme of things I very much doubt insignificant, individual private servers on AWS will be monitored and blacklisted from certain services.
And if you are using it as a layer of protection? Security through obscurity my friend.

I wasn't meaning use a VPN service that AWS provide, I was meaning build your own solution in a hosted VM.

qBittorrent periodically deletes my entire list of seeding torrents and corrupts the files that had been seeding, making me have to manually readd and force recheck hundreds of torrents. It also makes me remove and recheck every file that I have seeding from an external HD every time I disconnect the external HD no matter what I do.

I would reccommend it to absolutely no one. Just fucking run rTorrent in GNU+Linux.