How do we solve the phoneposter problem?

How do we solve the phoneposter problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>normiefrog poster
>calling others normies

Don't you know Pepe is a registered hate symbol?

wpm captcha test

So yesterday there were these threads where some serb's neighbor was stealing his tv signal and the serb attempted to fry his shit over the coax cable.
People liked these threads, hailing the op as the savior of Sup Forums.

I'm absolutely certain not a single photo the op posted was posted from a desktop or laptop. If you ban phones, you lose practically all photo based oc.

The issue is elsewhere.

>buys pass

your really dumb

>what is autocorrect or swype

>suggesting Sup Forums to ban someone who would be willing to pay for using the site

Explain why.

you're posts are all the explanation needed

is that way faggot.

>linking dumb frogposters to /qa/
Let the corpse rest already

How do we stop the "Windows 10 cant read my mind FUCK IT BTFO" or "Linux doesn't do what I want because I'm not going to learn it HOW DOES ANYONE USE THIS"

There is no phoneposter problem[sic]

There is however an anime posting problem outside of the Sup Forums containment board.

anime website
oh and u don't have to double space here, this isn't reddit

I don't see how anime is a problem. Every time someone posts anime it's alongside an actual tech related post (except for that desktop thread faggot and the akarin daisuki faggot). Phoneposters offer nothing but short, shallow shitposts.

>that desktop thread faggot
who?

>reddit spacing
>triggered by anime
wew

The one with the loli background who always posts "is this the new desktop thread?"

she's good though

>Fags on Sup Forums don't know proper structure.

I bet you only space one after a period.

you have to go back

Good how?

>she

I like her posts

/thread

That doesn't make them good

they're good though

can we pls have a link to the archive or something?

Can someone explain to me why adding white space is connected to reddit all of the sudden?

All extra white space is intentional to aid readability. Not to refer to le reddit.

An imageboard != anime website.

There is Sup Forums for you child drawing enthusiasts.

you have to go back

/^file\.png$/;op:yes;
/^\.jpg$/;op:yes;
/^\.png$/;op:yes;
/^\image.png$/;op:yes;
/^\image.jpg$/;op:yes;

wow it was so hard

Good how?

they're lighthearted fun, something you don't see enough of on this website. not everything has to be serious all the time, and it beats the hell out of endless kys, cuck, nigger, etc posts.

They're still offtopic, and therefore, shitposts.

You should check reddit

I'd rather her "shitposts" than 90% of the rest of the posts on this board

Hey guys, I was here absolutely first before all of you, way back in 2008, and I therefore have the right to dictate the rules of the board forever

fuck off

Posting from my Samsung

Only redditors space their paragraphs like that newfriend. Everybody else types normally.

Not give them attention. Sperging at them encourages it.

Damn, even proper paragraph structure is now Reddit.

Soon capitalization will be Reddit, and then punctuation.

simple, see pic related

Werks just fine on my phone

this will only stop is PoorPad posters

We need a system that judges people based on post quality and eventually separates them from eachother. The problem is user error and misinterpretation of such a rating system, which is the only way this is going to work at all.

The solution would be a rating system that judges with y/n for the following categories:
Does it add anything to the discussion?
Is the information in this post correct?
Is this person polite or not?
do you agree / do not agree with message of post?

With custom settings you'd be able to exclude certain types of posters, for example those without information to add, or with a tendency to be impolite.

I'm still waiting for a website to do this, but i'm pretty sure it does not fit Sup Forums.

that's like reddit but even stupider, why the h*ck would you want anything like that

static ip's, will ipv6 fix this problem?

Do you even know what a paragraph is? Hint: it's not a single sentence you mongoloid

Good idea.

So I can have discussions with people who know what they are talking about, like how Sup Forums used to be. "Fun" shitposting and getting (you)'s has gained priority over discussion and this rarely happens anymore.

Posts with actual information or detailed look at specific elements are quickly disregarded as autistic, instead of people feeling invited to provide constructive counterarguments.

Out of all the things this is what I miss most from the old days, knowing that people who know their shit are here, and those who speak foolishness are immediately called out on it.

>coming to Sup Forums for """serious discussion"""
lol

Thanks for providing an excellent example of what I mean. Sup Forums used to be great for serious discussion.

if you want something like that then this isn't the site for you, all the autists you seem to admire have moved on to inferior chans like lainchan

wow, you are so fucking delusional

>Sup Forums
>people know what they are talking about
yeah, they sure do know what they are talking about when everything they can't afford is a meme

>everyone serious moved to inferior...
Hoold on, pick one! If they are the ones I can have a superior conversation with, then by definition, this is the inferior "chan".

>Sup Forums-chan daisuki
>nonfree pizza
>techloligy
>tech-related
Kill yourself you dumb weeb.

the site itself is inferior. worse layout, much smaller userbase, and way too slow to actually be usable. if you really want to talk to fellow autistic people on the internet about consumer tech that much though, be my guest.

>nonfree pizza
It's an actual problem.
gnu.org/philosophy/javascript-trap.html

>unironically linking stallman's blog
lmao

That's why you just go on rizon or some shit and find a channel of decent folk.

I rarely ever come here and when I do, it's mostly to call people stupid, because I'm pretty sure the majority of the people in their board need to go back to fucking

What would be the best place for this?

make your own irc circlejerk, because no one on the rest of the internet would take a concept like that as anything more than the joke that it is

>I rarely ever come here and when I do, it's mostly to call people stupid
The problem right here.

>having a line break after every sentence is proper structure
W E W
E
W

What the hell is wrong with you?

a paragraph can be a single sentence you fucking retard

I blame American education, we were taught differently.

3 sentences minimum
plus you are suppose to change paragraphs when you change a subject in a story or some shit like that

>Thinking the phoneposters are the problem when infact it's the entire degeneracy of Sup Forums that is to blame.

Yall niggas daft to your own inability to use tecnology properlly so you blame everyone and everything else as an easy exit.

Neat.

>yall
>niggas

Neck yourself nigger.

>Attacking my spelling and not my point

Nice argument, nigger.

>technology board
>doesn't like technology

Its almost as if people on this board wish that all technological advancement stopped in 2004.

I have been browsing Sup Forums on my phone since 2009. Eat a dick

A paragraph can be one word.

Wrong your. Who's dumb now?

Dont tell them, they'll learn how we spot them.

>to intelligent too gramar

Fuck off. If you literally take time to sit your fat ass down in your basement just to post from "muh PC masterrace" then you're autistic. Phoneposting is superior.

His really dumb what?