Which city will be the new Silicon Valley now that America has made themselves uncompetitive?

Which city will be the new Silicon Valley now that America has made themselves uncompetitive?

Companies are talking about moving to Frankfurt, Berlin, Amsterdam or Singapore.

What are you on about how is silicon valley not competitive?

New Delhi

Neither of the above.
Want competition go shenzhen.

Damn. This made me to notce Thatcher demokraci 3 dodany have any Foreign relations aspects.

Taipei?

Nah, nobody wants to piss off China

Estonia/Helsinki

Białystok, Poland

Singapore would be desperate for that attention and would bend over backwards to compensate.

...except pretty much every important tech company with factories and headquarters in Taiwan?

It's still America.

Silicon Valley 2.0 which is basically Austin and surrounding areas.

european humor is already terrible, now imagine euorpean memes that have been reposted to facebook

Dubai

>Sup Forums humor

2bh im in favor of this purely over how triggered people would get

Can confirm, tech is popping up all around Austin.

>Austinfags still trying to shill that disgusting area
kys

>has made themselves uncompetitive
How?

Why wouldn't they have already moved somewhere else where the average wage isn't like 80k+ yearly??!?

>Berlin
LEL

>Frankfurt
LEL^2

Scandinavia desu

Trondheim for instance is up and coming

India/Pakistan

We have the technology and manpower. We can build Windows from scratch.

Please don't post this ever again

British humor is the best in the world

Montreal

Highest concentration of AI researchers anywhere in the world.

I'm from Houston and am not a fan of Austin culture, but you can't tell me the city isn't pretty

i hope after the changes they can get white people working on windows again. The mind of pajeet obviously works in different ways incomprehensible to europeans.

Maybe the industry might go back to a packaged software model instead of open sourcing and cloud computing nightmare.

Shenzhen

White people are already irrelevant. Trump will make you even more irrelevant.

The jig is up. You've had a fair innings but it's time to move over.

normies should be legally stopped from laughing

I don't get how this new law helps America I'm the long term, if pajeets start to stay at home and create a competing tech industry in pajeetland and undercut American companies then doesn't America just lose out?

All because Billy was sad he couldn't charge more than Pajeet Patel for doing a shittier job. I don't even have a dog in this fight, I just think America is gonna suffer because they elected a 5 year old.

>competing tech industry in pajeetland

Huntsville, alabama. They have nasa there.

BAZINGAAAAA

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAƁAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

It's already there, but the pajeets keep coming over here so the momentum was weak. I think that's about to change.

According to this, China.

As we all know, China is well known for their innovation and original ideas.

When will china start innovating?

Look at all those patents. Clearly they are smarter than the US and the rest of Asia combined.

they don't have a choice if they're born there

Yeah it's not like they have all that boosting economy money to throw away

But those patents are worthless

Skolkovo.

Indianesia

Governments are a thing of the past, it's all about what company you are in.

I would say Starbucks will be the next silicon valley.

There won't be one, actually the concept of a physical hub needed for entrepreneurship is anachronistic, we have the internet now.

>Which city will be the new Silicon Valley now that America has made themselves uncompetitive?
Uncompetitive how? By not importing thousands of worthless curryniggers whose only role is to lower everyone elses' wages?

>Companies are talking about moving to Frankfurt
Islamic shithole.
>Berlin
Islamic shithole... you'll die when someone runs you down with a truck.

> Amsterdam
Islamic shithole.

>Singapore
Orwellian city that's straight out of sci-fi dystopian novel. It;s a complete nightmare of a city.

But who is this "islamic shithole"?

Hervanta city

xDDDDDD