rarbg.to/
yts.ag/
1337x.to/
youtube.com/upload
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I leave the botnet?

turn off your devices

>stupid questions thread
Has anyone ITT moved to USA from Europe? How did it go for you (the first year or so)? Did you have trouble finding work, getting a new education, getting loan?

How long did it take for you to get actual citizenship?

Should I buy a e-reader, what are the pro, cons instead of using a tablet or phone? Which one should I buy? It should be able to run .pdf.

Does anyone know of software that can help me setup a proxy or whatever for a specific program?

I want to run a certain game under a separate IP. I've just using VPN inside of virtual machines to do it before but that's becoming tedious.

>Should I buy a e-reader
The answer to this question is the same as the answer to "Do you, honestly, not showing off to strangers on the internet, read enough books to make this worthwhile?"

>pros vs books
more lightweight/compact, you can carry a huge pile of books around with you no problem
has text search which is quite useful for textbooks if you're looking for a specific thing
lets you pirate textbooks instead of paying 200 fucking dollars for the latest edition of a book on a subject that hasn't changed in 50 years

>pros vs tablets
if you get one with an e-ink display it won't strain your eyes so you'll be able to read for hours with no headaches etc
also if you're a shitter like me with no attention span, having a separate ebook reader that doesn't have all the apps you'd use for fucking around on a tablet is nice

I need a website where I can upload videos privately, so I can view them anywhere. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

what do you mean by this?
Synergy only uses two ports (28000 and 28001 for ipc I believe)

are you trying to run something on the same ports as synergy?

There are no stupid questions.

I Want to instal ubuntu and replace the Windows.what do i chose A-T installation?I have a ssd Ssd and HDD, i want țo put the os on ssd And the pictures movies and other Files in HDD.also i Want the Windows completely erased

How do I change my main monitor? I made my first monitor, the one running on HDMI the main monitor, but the BIOS still appears on the second monitor that uses Displayport. How can I change this so It can display on the one that runs through HDMI?

Youtube

mixtape.moe

Think I'm in love Sup Forums what do I do?

MSI or Gigabyte for GTX GPUs?

Buy a 1080 and an i7. It'll go away eventually.

Either's good. Gigabyte is a little more budget focused

Thanks

Im cleaning a PC, which cable is which in wlan?

White is main and black is alt?

this.

You will hate yourself for falling to marketing memes and never come back.

Also:

Does Sup Forums want to listen to my Impulse Tracker tunes from nearly 15 years ago? Pic related.

Oh for fuck's sake I forgot pic.

>Do you, honestly, not showing off to strangers on the internet, read enough books to make this worthwhile?
Planning to.

We all have those feelings. The important thing is that you not attempt to go to Ms. Emma Roberts/Watson/Stone's house. Letters are fine, just try not to write anything a cop might find threatening if taken "out of context".

iMac 5k offers:
-gorgeous screen;
-"target display mode" so it can be used as a display;
-specs good enough for my tasks.

Any reasons not to buy it?

>john carter film.txt
kek

-huge dragon dildo in your ass
-paying 4 times for what you could get with a similar normal pc

You tell me.

>mac

there's your reason

I just use my desktop like a huge sticker board. It's a good movie kek.

Thanks those are my main reasons for buying one.

Can anyone recommend me one, preferably with e-ink?

>-huge dragon dildo in your ass
My body is ready.
>-paying 4 times for what you could get with a similar normal pc
The problem is: I don't see a matching configuration+5k display. Can you recommend anything similar(if you're not just one of apple haters)?

>expensive as balls
>Last generation mobile AMD graphics
>absolute meme resolution

eink=paperwhite or nook

What am I doing wrong here? Why won't it typeset?
$\mathbf{a}_1 = \left[ \begin{array}{c}
-1 \\
4 \\
\end{array} \right],
\mathbf{a}_2 = \left[ \begin{array}{c}
2 \\
8 \\
\end{array} \right],
\mathbf{b} = \left[ \begin{array}{c}
-10 \\
-8 \\
\end{array} \right] $

The statement "\textbf{b} is a linear combination of \textbf{a}_1 and \textbf{a}_2" is equivalent to "there exist some numbers x_1 and x_2 such that

>macfag asking about not getting shoved a huge dildo into his ass

Dude

Does anyone know any good, public torrenting website that isn't TBP? I still miss KAT.

nyaa is really good for weeb stuff.

kat

Because you touch yourself at night.

Yeah, of course you don't. 5k is retarded. There is literally no reason to pick that number of pixels other than marketing. Nothing is configured with 5k in mind, it doesn't have the 4:1 scaling from 1080p benifit, 4k is already pushing the useful range for a 27 inch display, and no picture/video you produce will be shot or edited in that res. And if you were, for some stupid reason interested in going beyond 4k, the next logical step would be 8k, as that seems to be the meme standard that's making all the manufactures get all misty eyed. But seriously dude, the main thing that screen is selling is bullshit.

torrentproject.se/

extratorrent.cc/
rarbg.to/
yts.ag/
1337x.to/

I want to upload selfmade music from the 90s to Youtube. I own all rights and shit like that. How do I do it? Just attaching a cat meme image to the video would be enough for me.

Link it and I'll put in a takedown request for authenticity

>I'm going to steal your shit right there

windows movie maker

Is there a significant difference between the i5 3570 and the 3570k?

Not unless you're overclockin, Mr quads.

>How do I keep from being tracked
>leave society

lol k

A lot of programs have network setting that let you specify a proxy. Check if your VPN provides a socks5 option.

I doubt your game gives the option. From a practical standpoint a proxy would add to much lag.

Reposting from the old thread: Unless I'm an idiot, I'm not seeing a way online to launch the old games in scummvm directly from Steam library.

Feel free to confirm me as an idiot.

Can I upload a 50 MB uncompressed wav right to Youtube? I want to make sure that the quality is at it's best.

Does that surprise you?

720p has their best audio quality

ScummVM is not a Steam compatible program. You have to launch it by yourself and add the games to its own library.

You're an idiot because you're using Steam as a man in the middle program instead of just using ScummVM

But my friends need to know how much time i played a game instead of being productive in life.

And that's where you get to the point in your life where DRM platforms matter so much to you that your social life evolves around them.

Dude I hit that point years ago. If I have kids, that will be the primary thing that I teach them.

Is there anything I can put under a computer tower that is going to go on carpet?

How the fuck do I even upload a video on Youtube now? I'm stuck in a loop with some Google sites.
What the fuck?"
I just want to upload my old music.

If I use Tor do I also need a VPN?

Well I figured since it's GOG-compatible (Beneath A Steel Sky autoruns in scummvm from the exe) , it might be Steam-compatible too.

Steam doesn't collect timing stuff from non-steam games

I just use it as a quick-access hub for everything

Trying to keep all the toys in one toybox, so-to-speak.

youtube.com/upload

I don't know what the fuck is supposed to happen when you click your own user icon but I think I know what you mean.

half meter woodstep or something similar maybe?

Go to any Obi/Praktiker/Bauhaus/similar store you have nearby which sells furniture boards. They usually sell leftovers for cheap, get one.

First half was meant for

Doesn't work at all. I just want to upload an audio file with a single image instead of a video and it completely blocks me.

Because you are uploading to a VIDEO streaming website, not an AUDIO streaming website.
You need to make it in to a video

>DVD drive ejects itself randomly
Should i be worried?

And I really want to do it. It automatically converted a single .jpg file into a video stream for a .mp3 file just really fine like 2 years ago, but now it wants me to install Windows Video Maker as a default software? What the fuck is going on with Youtube?
I've done this in the past without any problems.

>the past

How do those with unix make their specs appear when they open terminal?

Seriously what the fuck is going on right now?

stop being a whiny little bitch and fucking do it right

>t. pajeet

Depends on what you're trying to hide and from whom

I know that people will run Windows 10 under Linux using KVM or something to achieve near native performance in their vidya games while also not having to dual boot. In my understanding, the way that works means the GPU would only be seen by the windows half, and Linux would only be able to use the iGPU.

Would there be a way to make that work with an eGPU like the Razer Core? I'm much more of a laptop man, and now with more and more laptops sporting TB3 ports, the dream of being able to have a pretty light and battery efficient laptop that can still play new gaymes on good settings while stationary sounds great.

However, I also fucking hate Windows and every second I use it to do something other than video games is pain. I'd prefer not to Dual-Boot just to play games, so

Is it possible now to pass-through an eGPU to a KVM Windows 10 running on Linux, or is that impossible? If Impossible, is it inherently impossible, or could that maybe change in the future? Thanks.

yes actually malware can do that

I really hope that Pakistan strikes you with a dirty bomb and you all die of radiation poisoning really really slow.

kekwat
You can either, keep whining like a little dirty cunt, or do what youtube requires you to do to upload a video.
That fucking simple

is this your home computer? if so then yeah it sounds like malware

it's called screenfetch

Rajesh you're gonna die from a muslim atomic bomb and we're not gonna help you.

Copyright happened. Due to that you can only upload videos, or photos to which you can attach songs from their royalty-free library, you can't upload audio on its own. It's not possible.

Isn't it super fucking retarded that copyright prevents me from uploading my own fucking shit, though? I just want to publish the music that I've made.

Might work, but eGPUs are a shitty solution in general. I wouldn't reccomend it.

Join youtube's content partnership

I don't even want to get money for it ffs. I just want to upload it.

Isn't that some kind of invite only thing? They've invited me before, but I deleted my channel because of some assholes on here trying to dox me and now I can't even upload my music anymore on my own account.

Asus zenpad s8 or nvidia shield k1?

shield is $10(cdn) cheaper.

Thanks for no help at all. I just wanted to give you all some oldschool fun.

>no help
Abide by the rules set by the website you are attempting to you.
Thats it faggot
Dont like it fuck off and use something else
No one cares about your shitty music anyway

is there a reason why you can't merge the jpg with the mp3 file in some kind of video editing software on your computer? i mean, i'm sure there's even online tools which you can use to do that.. it's not hard, and that's just the way it is

Ok fuck you too :^)

You can't upload only audio to Youtube. It's a video website, not an audio one.

You can even use ffmpeg to do combine a JPG with an MP3, there's really no reason for you not to be able to do this.
ffmpeg -i image.jpg -i audio.mp3 -acodec libvo_aacenc -vcodec libx264 video.mp4

It's just that I'm drunk right now and wanted to have an easy way to do it. I can probably figure it out when I wake up, but I just wanted to share right now and I have already converted my whole library to uncompressed .wav right now.
I just wanted a way to share while I'm off my ass.

EGGCELLENT BLOG POST BRO

My GPU died and I won't get my new one until Monday. I'm still running 2 monitors but Firefox is being incredibly sluggish. I can't even run youtube on the second monitor while I've got a game running on the first. Certain websites that have a lot of bandwidth are really, really slow.

Would going back to one monitor until my new GPU arrives speed anything up?

Thanks m8 have a (You) for yourself. :^)

Also fuck you :)